• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Pre-Release Pokemon Legends Arceus Pre-Release Discussion and Hype Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the glow doesn't bother me, what bothers me is that unmoving billboarded texture around it. the fact that texture isn't even animated is dumb as fuck

PokemonLegendsArceus_Kleavor_092821.jpg

Still not as bad as the floating turds

721A115D-C226-4646-8DC6-8148044F933A.jpeg

give it up for Kleavor again

Some takeaways from me after watching this:
  • US/UK trailer sucks so much in term of composition :/
  • GF is serious about the series difficulty this time. 1 v 5 battle (alpha Dusknoir + 4 allies), then a wild alpha Garchomp at lv 85 ... Jesus Christ!
  • The lake theme snippet squeezes my heart :(
  • Unown message: "BETSU NO INOCHI TO DEAI", in UK/UK trailer it is "TOUCH OTHER LIVES TO CREATE". Perhaps a reference to Arceus's creation of the universe and a "replay" thereof at Sinjoh Ruins in HGSS?. At least I hope Solaceon Ruins will have a significant position in the plot.

Last edited:
It's horrendously amateur, it would genuinely look better without them imo
I'd say that about a good bit of their choices. but they improve with every game at least.

• GF is serious about the series difficulty this time. 1 v 5 battle (alpha Dusknoir + 4 allies), then a wild alpha Garchomp at lv 85 ... Jesus Christ!
I'm gonna wait and see on difficulty. that's something they constantly disappointed on

I am super interested in what my team will look like when I run through the endgame. I suspect I’ll be doing a ton of mixing and matching but I doubt Luxray will get bumped.

Last year there is a promise that Pokemon HOME would be transfer-compatible with this game. Information for this is surprisingly sparse until now. Perhaps this would be revealed in a possible Pokemon Direct for Pokemon Day. Mainly curious to see if the new Pokemon in this game would be Gen 8 compatible.

Thank you for reading.

Really liked what I watched of this video.

Pokemon Legends: Arceus releases in TWO DAYS!!! GameFreak are the developers, so it's time we talk about our excitement in a discussion, as well as Gamefreak as a company and its past failures leading up to this release.

I sorta have been watching some Poketubers since PLA leak season, and honestly not all of them are terrible.

Safe to assume that Legends Celebi will include you chasing the Legendary Dogs around the open world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom