• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Switch Rumors and Leaks Archive |ST| Rumor Has It...

Looks like Hifi Rush was rated for Switch and PS4 on Australia
lol
image.png

I wouldn't take that rating so seriously

or do we think Redfall is coming to Nintendo Wii U and 3DS?

IZ00bnL.png
I already thought of this. Just because one listing is obviously a troll, doesn't mean that the other listings under the same publisher are. Also note that Redfall was a well-known game at this time. Hi-Fi Rush was a shadowdrop with a listing in 2022.

I wouldn't take that rating so seriously

or do we think Redfall is coming to Nintendo Wii U and 3DS?

IZ00bnL.png
In Australia there are some troll ratings made by some people (these usually have an invented publisher and do not have a real product code, and made the rating after the presentation of the game), but the Hifi Rush one is one of the real ones, you can see that it has all the correct publisher data, the Product code and the original page was rated before the knowing of the project.

Even so, the rating in Australia has been correct in the past, and the rating is apparently true and does not appear to include errors.

Curious thought, if they were to announce Hi-Fi Rush as a multiplatform game, where would it become more appropriate? A Direct, a State of Play, a Developer_Direct, or just randomly announce it.

Curious thought, if they were to announce Hi-Fi Rush as a multiplatform game, where would it become more appropriate? A Direct, a State of Play, a Developer_Direct, or just randomly announce it.
As Dusk Falls PS5 port was revealed at the Game Awards so basically can be anywhere. Direct, Inside Xbox, SoP...

Yeah, chances just got improved but uncertainty remains. Are those rumored games coming to Switch or just Playstation?
Well I guess that is title dependend as well. I can imagine that if Banjo is coming to Xbox at some point they would bring it to Nintendo as well. Maybe both.

have we changed how this thread works, given I'm seeing reddit posts and tweets about on-going/new rumors shared here?

have we changed how this thread works, given I'm seeing reddit posts and tweets about on-going/new rumors shared here?
The reddit posts refer to a datamine, so they count as a legitimate leak/rumor. The tweets make references to the same new.

Datamine is a credible source

The reddit posts refer to a datamine, so they count as a legitimate leak/rumor. The tweets make references to the same new.

Datamine is a credible source
Yeah I think a Reddit post pointing to data mined content that has been confirmed from multiple people is distinct from a random Reddit user claiming random bullshit, which I prefer not to catalog

Switch 2 potential last minute delay reported by a lot of reporters

Ugh, all of the 3ds Monster Hunter games to remaster... One day 4U, one day...
My exact thoughts when I saw the news. But it seems Capcom is only porting games they also ported to mobile, MHS1, Ghost trick, PW4-5-6 they all have iOS versions. Those who do not are too much hassle for Capcom I guess...

Moonglow Bay got a rating? Can see that in indie world. I think darkest Dungeon 2 has been rated, too.

Two good games but with somewhat mixed receptions amongst fans.

Platforms are still not listed. Switch version still could be a late port, we don't know.
At least the name has been confirmed, the rest of the information is assumed to be real, regardless of the temporal circumstance of launches or the "could be".

In fact, the leak doesn't even specify a date, just that it arrives on X platforms this year.

I saw this on my feed so I went to the reddit post. There are rumors/expectations that playtesting for consoles should arrive this year, where its a placeholder or something it would be an interesting thing to see

I’m not entirely convinced the “Atlus leaker” is an insider or just making some good educated guesses but here we are:

FWIW, P6 being multiplatform and Nintendo bound was a foregone conclusion in my mind as soon as Metaphor and P3R were shown at the MS event

(Source)

I'm not sure why some are doubting this, whether it is Nate or this other Atlus leaker.

With their release of Persona 3 Reload it is clear the next numbered Persona will be multiplatform day one.

FWIW, P6 being multiplatform and Nintendo bound was a foregone conclusion in my mind as soon as Metaphor and P3R were shown at the MS event

(Source)
Midori unfortunately is not a reliable "insider". Many of their leaks haven't been confirmed yet and the only one that did wasn't completely true. They claimed Persona 3 Reload was to release on Switch but it didn't later they changed it to the successor.

Midori unfortunately is not a reliable "insider". Many of their leaks haven't been confirmed yet and the only one that did wasn't completely true. They claimed Persona 3 Reload was to release on Switch but it didn't later they changed it to the successor.
They've had a large number of accurate leaks:
  • Sonic and Puyo Puyo releases for Apple Arcade
  • Akechi and Kasumu being the focus of P5T's DLC, and promo materials for it
  • The Answer DLC for Reload, along with no FeMC DLC
  • Sonic mobile games getting a bunch of Angry Bird collabs
  • Info about the new Crazy Taxi and Jet Set Radio games which has been corroborated by other reliable sources
  • Actual information about Persona Asa before it's cancellation

Info about the new Crazy Taxi and Jet Set Radio games which has been corroborated by other reliable sources
They claimed both games will be GaaS and Crazy Taxi 2 will have a remake. Only thing revealed for Taxi is that Sega said that it's gonna be a high budget title. Which reliable insider corroborated that?

Anyway, they had some accurate ones and some that were not. I noticed they deleted some tweets with inaccurate info (especially that SMTV related game, SMTVV). We keep this thread for much bigger sources, the ones that put all their reputations on the line, such as IGN and Eurogamer.

They've had a large number of accurate leaks:
  • Sonic and Puyo Puyo releases for Apple Arcade
  • Akechi and Kasumu being the focus of P5T's DLC, and promo materials for it
  • The Answer DLC for Reload, along with no FeMC DLC
  • Sonic mobile games getting a bunch of Angry Bird collabs
  • Info about the new Crazy Taxi and Jet Set Radio games which has been corroborated by other reliable sources
  • Actual information about Persona Asa before it's cancellation
I still continue to believe their claims about JSR being inaccurate because holy shit adding guns to JSR kinda misses the entire point of the themes of police using absurdly excessive force for fairly minor crimes. Sega could absolutely be that stupid but I will refuse to believe it until I see it with my own eyes and then get sad and decide to just play more Bomb Rush Cyberfunk.

Back
Top Bottom