• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion Thread |ST11 Aug 2022| Everybody's 11-12 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
See I wanted to name the video that but I didn't implement the consumable part yet. And I needed to show off that perfect poof.
oh dammit I went ahead and finished naming all 427 GrΓΆgols today and I didn’t make any of them a sandwich!!

edit… unless a hot dog is a sandwich…

I had thought of that too, but for the name of the ability. Currently it's just "Transcendent Hunger"
I think that suits the game

plus you can’t beat the deal, five dollar footlongs eating themselves alive at this megaton

I wish sandwiches were real.
we can sit around waiting for worldtendo to announce the long-rumored Sandwich or we could get to work and create it ourselves!

HOW COME ARMS SELLS MORE THAN XENOBLADE 2 BUT THEY MADE A SEQUEL TO XENOBLADE 2 BUT NOT ARMS WHAT THE HECK!!!! NOT FAIR
Because Xenoblade has a whole development team dedicated to it whereas ARMS has to share a production group with Mario Kart. That said, I still believe we’ll be seeing ARMS 2 in time.

Just finished Xenoblade Chronicles 3. Need to put some thoughts aside what I thought, that said I def think the game as a whole is the best of the Xenoblade games :).

Currently, I contracted COVID after gamescom so I am surviving atm.

I had a funny experience yesterday where I sat at a table with two japanese guys and we were talking about games we liked. One of them said his favorite game is Horizon, which is a very western game, and I cited Dragon Quest which is japanese as hell lol The other guy said Final Fantasy so I guess that balanced things out

Is a s'more a sandwich?
Depends on your alignment

OvzRyvA.jpg

I'm reading the chat logs in Octo Expansion right now and holy shit, Pearl and Marina totally like each other. It's adorable.

yeah I thought it was just fun headcanon before playing the expansion
I wasn't sure, but they just casually have cute photos of each other and like bragging about them. Of course Nintendo won't confirm it because they're Nintendo, but it's awesome anyways.

Finally kicked off Xenoblade 3. Love how it opens with the worlds of 1&2 merging time for the combat tutorial, just chilling with the music. Made it through the very long opening, now it’s time to head through the wastes… after dinner XD

having a normal one! happy mondad!

hold up am I having a stroke or does this sound bizarrely similar to something from a Metroid Prime?

so the tweeps take me a bit to draw, and I can usually get ~5 done on a good day (since I still have a day job and plenty to do around the house)

and I figured that would mean the GrΓΆgols would take much longer, since there’s over 400 of them and if 5 is my going rate, that’s… a lot of time

joke’s on me I’ve drawn, positioned, point-colored, and exported 18 so far today without breaking a sweat and it’s only 8:30

I thought that part would take me the longest frankly and at this rate I can probably wrap them up in a month?????

Perfect timing, the official Sonic twitter just posted this:

there’s a whole cascade of overpowering regret that I don’t know how to verbalize over this

look I love and support y’all but sonic was The Great Mistake

Skipping right past the hedgehog-related negativity to bring yall this:

Volume up fam

Sonic is... fine? It's the fandom that's the true monster here

Sorry @chocolate_supra ❀️
you look at the blue man hedge hog and you tell me he is fine?? he is not fine. he is not fine look at him. the blue man hedge blue menace the hedge hog is not will not can not be fine, capisce? no. this is true.

you look at the blue man hedge hog and you tell me he is fine?? he is not fine. he is not fine look at him. the blue man hedge blue menace the hedge hog is not will not can not be fine, capisce? no. this is true.
16d.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom