• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion Thread |ST11 Aug 2022| Everybody's 11-12 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss touch

I remember touch

I need something more

Pictures came with touch
A painter in my mind
Tell me what you see

hwCgdMs.jpg

I saw there was a new Pokémon reveal today, but I've decided to go on media blackout until SV launches. In an open world game I'd like to have as many surprises as possible. I hope I manage to do it.

Not that I played (or that it even launched in many territories), but Nintendo is sitting down Dragalia Lost completely in the middle of November. The big N is very bad at maintaining services when they start to lose those profit margins. I guess this might have been announced eerier but the date is official now.

Remember when people were centers in we would get a smash character from this game?

Not that I played (or that it even launched in many territories), but Nintendo is sitting down Dragalia Lost completely in the middle of November. The big N is very bad at maintaining services when they start to lose those profit margins. I guess this might have been announced eerier but the date is official now.
A 4-5 year run is pretty good for a gacha title. S-E is constantly starting and shutting them down, usually after a year or two.

The music in the Leftherian Archipielago... why is this soundtrack (Xenoblade 2) so good. Past few areas are just banger after banger.
I would say that Xenoblade Chronicles 2 has one of the best soundtracks in gaming. I am not sure which of the Xenoblade games has the best soundtrack I really need to listen to it again :p.

Remember when people were centers in we would get a smash character from this game?

That's kind of the nature of mobile games. They got shut down pretty quickly once revenues start to really dip.

@chocolate_supra I know you’ve gotta go fast but what if you went slow
Then I'd finally have something in common with my metabolism

I am not sure which of the Xenoblade games has the best soundtrack I really need to listen to it again :p.
For overall quality, atmosphere, and emotion, I'd say XB3. But as far as pure bangers to listen to while driving or jogging, XB2.

Playing Rise of the Tomb Raider and now I'm really curious how Embracer will handle the franchise going forward. Knowing them it'll probably get a fraction of the budget it had under Square Enix but that might not be a bad thing after all as it could force the devs to refocus on the essence of the franchise.

A 4-5 year run is pretty good for a gacha title. S-E is constantly starting and shutting them down, usually after a year or two.

That's kind of the nature of mobile games. They got shut down pretty quickly once revenues start to really dip.
Guess it has been around for a while. Not my preferred format so probably makes sense. Was more bizarre this game released in like 5 territories is all

Playing Rise of the Tomb Raider and now I'm really curious how Embracer will handle the franchise going forward. Knowing them it'll probably get a fraction of the budget it had under Square Enix but that might not be a bad thing after all as it could force the devs to refocus on the essence of the franchise.
We are in an early polygonal graphics renaissance in some ways, maybe they can get back to that (probably a bad thing for certain reasons knowing gamers though).

We are in an early polygonal graphics renaissance in some ways, maybe they can get back to that (probably a bad thing for certain reasons knowing gamers though).
I'd lowkey welcome that because nu-Tomb Raider is overly reliant on detective vision due to its lush environments not meshing well with tiny collectibles.

Hell yeah. A back-to-basics TR game. I missed repeating the same jump over and over again and failing every time.

I've had almost three months of over 100° temps and just now received an "excessive heat warning" for the rest of this week, as though it wasn't already 🤣😂🤣😂😭😭😭

Hell yeah. A back-to-basics TR game. I missed repeating the same jump over and over again and failing every time.
Everyone knows that the entire point of TR is to string together increasingly elaborate flips that culminate into a dive headfirst into the ground.

They will probably start with remasters of the previous games, which would be really cost-effective for them (and would increase the chances of having Switch SKUs).

I've had almost three months of over 100° temps and just now received an "excessive heat warning" for the rest of this week, as though it wasn't already 🤣😂🤣😂😭😭😭
thots and pears pal, thots and pears

the thot is me, I am that hobgoblin* over there screeching about the abyss

I’m dying with even the relatively low TO humidity and heat (though it finally turned into rain this morning)

100+ I would just straight up die

With four titles updated on the CDN, Nintendo of Europe unpinning the Splatoon 3 Direct and the otherwise full schedule in September, I think the Direct is this week.

If Grubb thought the week of the 12th would have a Direct, he shared the week and company (Nintendo), he probably would have SAID Direct.

As such I genuinely think:

Week of the 12th, new Nintendo console or hardware of some kind.

This week, Direct or Direct announcement.

thots and pears pal, thots and pears
Thanks, I actually really like pears
I’m dying with even the relatively low TO humidity and heat (though it finally turned into rain this morning)

100+ I would just straight up die
100+ is where my soul straight up dies. It takes what we call "winter" to revive it, only for it to be pummelled again in a few months' time.

It's a hell of a cycle.
McQrkwW.jpg

Ah yeah applying debuffs with classes is way way better. Lets me make individual visual effects too much more easily.

Perfect timing, the official Sonic twitter just posted this:

It's like a trainwreck in slow motion that you can't look away from

It's absolutely unacceptable that it's not October already and I have to wait almost 2 months for the new CRJ album. Super childish of time to move at its regular pace.
I've got a lake house in Canada,
And I'm probably gonna harvest your organs~

What’s this Eva thing you all are talking about?

EDIT:
I’ve started Portal 2. I never played past the tutorial when it launched on 360, so I’m going in mostly fresh.
Got distracted this morning and forgot to respond to this.

1. You’re in for a real treat! I still think P1 is the better game due to being an overall tighter experience but P2 is still superb.

2. You are going to play the co-op mode, right? Right?

Although it's only a combination of free assets that I carved up I really like the icon I made for "Dessicate", an ability that draws moisture from the targeted enemy to lower its fire resistance while raising its electricity resistance.

7568yfu.png

While also doing damage of course.

Star Ocean is one of those series that gives me whiplash when looking at the art vs the in-game model. The art is 6 is great but the model are ufff idk.

What’s this Eva thing you all are talking about?

Soul crushing confrontation with your true self and the reason why my bank account is in the pathethic state it is between statues, limited editions, collections, production materials...

I remember touch

I need something more

in m̷͖̕y̵̮̅ l̶͙̓i̶̤̒ĭ̷̖ị̴̾ị̸͒ḯ̵͕ḯ̵̻͕̆͝í̷̛͉̊̿̃̚i̵̬͈̭̟͓͍͖̖͑͐̄̃̿î̴̛͙̤̱̪͙̪̱̎͋̐̕i̷̧͉̘̰̥̘̅̆̔̃ĭ̶̡̧̮̘̗̥̲̣͇̠̟͉̺͓̲̻͍̬̬̋͜ǐ̵̧̨̡̛͈͓̩̪͈͈̼̤̗̰̝̭̠̦̱̪͍̠̝͔͚͔͈̪̝͍̬͎͐̓̃͂̋̏̃̀̊͋̂̀̄̾̈́̏̑̽̐̏̀̈́̑̿̒͋̇͒͐̎̃͑̇̀̽͗̾̀͆̅̌̿̾̈́̀͒̓͘͘͘͠͝ͅͅį̷̧̠̞̹̜̭̜͎̻̰̯̜̥͔̜̪͝ḯ̵̡̢̡̧̖̹̪̥̯̝̟̱̺̬̖̬͎̱̟͈͉̬̹̟͓̖̫͓̰͚͂͂̏͂́̓̏͑̄̈͛͛̃̌͋̈̒̀̚͘͜ͅͅi̶̧̨̢̱̰͉͙̺̺̹͙̘͉͎̻̟̦̯̱̭͔̳̩̹͎͕̞̩̼̗̺̮͓͖̫͎̯̗̗̞͎̊͊̃̿͌̽̃͂͌͌͌̔̀͒̉̓̇̑̍̒͗͐̅̍͑̈͂̄̋̾̀̓̋̓̌̉̀̀͗̄͛͒̂̿̐̃̉̇̿̾̀̈́̌͛̎̉̓́̅͘͘͘̚͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅḯ̴̧̢̧̨̨̢̛̛̛̛̻̮̜̠͈͈̟̜̱̲̟̖̼̖͇̳̥̹͖͇̤͇̖͓̬̟͔͍̺̺̥͍̩͖̗̖̝̝͚̳͕̍̄̈̒̒̐̈́̒̀͑̓̉̆̆̀͋̔̀̌̿͆̇̉̾̃̀̽̿̈́̈́̈́̈́̀́̐͑̈́̃͐́̌̔̀͊̑̽̆̆̔͆͗͗̿̌͆̉̉̓̿̓̾̈̏͑̒͐͋̕͘͘͘̚͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠i̸̺̣̱̱͕͖̤̠͕̩̫̯̭͇̜̻͚̾̀͂̀̃̊̅̐̃̊̒̑͝i̸̧̨̡̧̡̧̧̧̡̡̢̡̡̡̢̨̧̧̡̡̨̨̡̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̮͎͎͉̲̘̝̝̬̤̮̠͚̺̻͖̣̩͈̻̖̫̥̬̯̦̮͈͈͓̱̺̫̼̪̪̳̬͚͍̞̯̮̗͙̖̜̩͇̤̤̜̮̹̥̳̬̹̮̺̯͎͎͔̰͎̩̠͍͉̘̲̬͙̘̰͙̗͇͉̣̥̠͚̖̠̳̭̙̰͔̞̙͚̭̬̥͍̮̪̟͖̙̯͕̱͖̞̤̮̩̳̬̳̗̖͚͉͖͈̝͕̦̯̰̥̟̰̪̜͈̹͍̯̪̦̼͖̘͇͉̫͖̪̥̙͇͖̘̪̙̦̪̳͕̟͍͔̥͉̪̯̲̯̖͓͕̻̙̯̭͔̫̜̲̹̞̤̙͉͔̹͕̥̳̘͎͙̰͔̠̝̺̟͈̬̙̦̱̔̈̓̑̍̌́̅̅̐̆͒̉̾̒̐̊́͂̓̆̓̂̐͂̽͊͐͐͗̊̊̈́́̀̏̂̅̀̔͊͛̈́̐͒̀͆̆̊͊̊͒́̃͛̈́̌͊͌̋̋̍̂̽́́̈́̐͌̈́̑͌̐̀̄̌̉̔̋̎͊̉̃̐͊̀̈́͑̽̈́̆͑̾̒͌̂̊̏͒̈́̃͌͆͗́̈́̄̂̇̓̍͌͑̎̈̾̑̈̀͋̈̆̒̂͂̓̔̀͛́͑̆̉̊̋̄̽̈́̐̃͒̄̚̚͘͘̚̚̕͘̕̚̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅi̸̢̧̧̧̧̨̢̢̧̧̡̨̧̨̧̧̢̨̡̡̛̛̝͓̳̣͇̗̦̤̩̫͓̻̰̘̩̮̳͚͚̤̱̘̗̮͍̘̲͖͔̦̺̲̺̲̝̤̖͖̞̞͍̳̣̟̯̠̭͔̟̬͙̼̜̟͓͕̙͉̞̮̻̝̺̼̪̻̻̠̞̗̻̙͓̤̰̭͉͍̳̰̫̹͔̪̮͓̜̬̤͕͙̹̖̬͈̬̙̱̪̟̯͕͙͈̗̙̠̫̬̼̫͔̙̬̗̦̜̫̭̗̯̝͙̣̺̺̲͙̻͈̘̹̭̞̯͎̩͚̪̝͍̦͚̫͍͓͕̙͎̭̫͍̰̗̱̱̤̺͖̘̻͕̬̻͉͔̩̞̮̞͕̦͖̣͎̠̥̩̝͎̪͈̹͕̝͙̳̝͖̻̮͔̥̯̘̙̠͉̣̲̫̹̼̞̪̠͔̯̫̞̊̀̓͛̋̑͛̃̀̅̀̈́̓̂̆̓̋̾̈́̋̉̎̅̋͗̓͐͆̄̈́̇͂̒̌̈́͂̓͊̄̾̇̄̽͒̈́́̄͋̍̀̎̾̅̌͆̀̔́̈̈́̐̑͆̏̋̾̾̒́̌̍̉̌̆̋͂̀̾̒͋̆͛͋͐̊̾̏͗̍̔̄̏͌̾̇̕̕͘̕͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅf̶̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̬̮͕̟̗̺͓̝͇̗͖͎̲̗̞͕̝̙͉͈̭̦̭̼̥̝̞͎̱̤͚̞͔͖̙͍͈͙̺͍̤̥̠̮̻̭̥̘̠̗̗̩̃͑̐̋͛͋́̾̑̎̈̾͊̉̑̄̐̒͑̂͂͛̍́̂̈́̑̃͑̐͋̒̋̽̾͋́͛̒̋͒̇͗̍̀͗͐͊̐̿̑̽͛̽̎̈́͂̄͛̓̐͐̄̊̑̓͑͋̿̔̉͑̅̉͂̽̿̈́̈́͒͗̄̈́̈͌̓͊̐͌̃̀̏͑̓̄̌͆̈͛̾̇̇̃́̓̄̌͋̓̍̇̇̊̒͋̐̈́͋̀̅̀̒̈́̓̈̆͛̔͑̈́̎͌̌̓̓͋̑̃̈̈́̌́̐̋̃͋̾͛͆͆͊́̅̉̆̋́̽͌̈̈́̐̐̍̉͗̆̐̉́̄̂͆̇͗́̉͐̈́̑́͑̆̈͋̕̚̚̕͘͘̕̚͘͘̕͘͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅe̴̡̨̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̝̗̤͍̪̰̹͚͎̮̖̳̩̬̱̠̫̭̹̼̬̰̠̼̮͓̖̩̮͚̰͚̞͑̈́̎͌̇̈́̄̈̋̓̈́͋̀̍̅͌̈́̆̍̇̽́͂̋̈́̐̓͆̇̅͊̾͂̅͛͒̋͊̐̓̉̎̌̓̒̄̀̐̓̑̈̍̐́̈́̍̐͌̎̋̌͆̈̌̅̾͐̊̾̏͋̅͆̽̋͗̎͛̓̇̓͗̀́̎̉̓͌̔̾̐̿̌̎̈́̄͋͛́̑̇̉̈́͊̍̂̅͂̿̍̓͂̿̉̂̾͋̄͊͋͘̕̚̚̕̚̚̚̚̚̕͘͜͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅ

I want full portfolios of both Platinum and Grasshopper on Switch. So far we need:

Platinum:
MadWorld (put some colors in it this time)
Anarchy Reigns
Infinite Space
Vanquish
Metal Gear Rising (I've a feeling that we'll get this pretty soon)
Transformers Devastation
TMNT (eh , I'm willing to give up on this one)
Legend of Korra (this too)
Babylon's Fall (this three)

Grashopper:
Killer 7 (seriously, where is it)
Flower Sun and Rain
Contact (a full remake pls)
Shadow of the Damned
Lollipop Chainsaw (man, I hope that remake won't skip Switch)
Killer is Dead (super underrated title, needs to be rated the just enough amount)

I have a presentation tomorrow for which I'm pretty nervous.
My personal OST tomorrow one hour before start:

Turned my signature into an avatar museum. I had to debate with myself on if I actually used Zatanna for a reasonable amount of time, and I determined that I had in fact done so.

in m̷͖̕y̵̮̅ l̶͙̓i̶̤̒ĭ̷̖ị̴̾ị̸͒ḯ̵͕ḯ̵̻͕̆͝í̷̛͉̊̿̃̚i̵̬͈̭̟͓͍͖̖͑͐̄̃̿î̴̛͙̤̱̪͙̪̱̎͋̐̕i̷̧͉̘̰̥̘̅̆̔̃ĭ̶̡̧̮̘̗̥̲̣͇̠̟͉̺͓̲̻͍̬̬̋͜ǐ̵̧̨̡̛͈͓̩̪͈͈̼̤̗̰̝̭̠̦̱̪͍̠̝͔͚͔͈̪̝͍̬͎͐̓̃͂̋̏̃̀̊͋̂̀̄̾̈́̏̑̽̐̏̀̈́̑̿̒͋̇͒͐̎̃͑̇̀̽͗̾̀͆̅̌̿̾̈́̀͒̓͘͘͘͠͝ͅͅį̷̧̠̞̹̜̭̜͎̻̰̯̜̥͔̜̪͝ḯ̵̡̢̡̧̖̹̪̥̯̝̟̱̺̬̖̬͎̱̟͈͉̬̹̟͓̖̫͓̰͚͂͂̏͂́̓̏͑̄̈͛͛̃̌͋̈̒̀̚͘͜ͅͅi̶̧̨̢̱̰͉͙̺̺̹͙̘͉͎̻̟̦̯̱̭͔̳̩̹͎͕̞̩̼̗̺̮͓͖̫͎̯̗̗̞͎̊͊̃̿͌̽̃͂͌͌͌̔̀͒̉̓̇̑̍̒͗͐̅̍͑̈͂̄̋̾̀̓̋̓̌̉̀̀͗̄͛͒̂̿̐̃̉̇̿̾̀̈́̌͛̎̉̓́̅͘͘͘̚͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅḯ̴̧̢̧̨̨̢̛̛̛̛̻̮̜̠͈͈̟̜̱̲̟̖̼̖͇̳̥̹͖͇̤͇̖͓̬̟͔͍̺̺̥͍̩͖̗̖̝̝͚̳͕̍̄̈̒̒̐̈́̒̀͑̓̉̆̆̀͋̔̀̌̿͆̇̉̾̃̀̽̿̈́̈́̈́̈́̀́̐͑̈́̃͐́̌̔̀͊̑̽̆̆̔͆͗͗̿̌͆̉̉̓̿̓̾̈̏͑̒͐͋̕͘͘͘̚͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠i̸̺̣̱̱͕͖̤̠͕̩̫̯̭͇̜̻͚̾̀͂̀̃̊̅̐̃̊̒̑͝i̸̧̨̡̧̡̧̧̧̡̡̢̡̡̡̢̨̧̧̡̡̨̨̡̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̮͎͎͉̲̘̝̝̬̤̮̠͚̺̻͖̣̩͈̻̖̫̥̬̯̦̮͈͈͓̱̺̫̼̪̪̳̬͚͍̞̯̮̗͙̖̜̩͇̤̤̜̮̹̥̳̬̹̮̺̯͎͎͔̰͎̩̠͍͉̘̲̬͙̘̰͙̗͇͉̣̥̠͚̖̠̳̭̙̰͔̞̙͚̭̬̥͍̮̪̟͖̙̯͕̱͖̞̤̮̩̳̬̳̗̖͚͉͖͈̝͕̦̯̰̥̟̰̪̜͈̹͍̯̪̦̼͖̘͇͉̫͖̪̥̙͇͖̘̪̙̦̪̳͕̟͍͔̥͉̪̯̲̯̖͓͕̻̙̯̭͔̫̜̲̹̞̤̙͉͔̹͕̥̳̘͎͙̰͔̠̝̺̟͈̬̙̦̱̔̈̓̑̍̌́̅̅̐̆͒̉̾̒̐̊́͂̓̆̓̂̐͂̽͊͐͐͗̊̊̈́́̀̏̂̅̀̔͊͛̈́̐͒̀͆̆̊͊̊͒́̃͛̈́̌͊͌̋̋̍̂̽́́̈́̐͌̈́̑͌̐̀̄̌̉̔̋̎͊̉̃̐͊̀̈́͑̽̈́̆͑̾̒͌̂̊̏͒̈́̃͌͆͗́̈́̄̂̇̓̍͌͑̎̈̾̑̈̀͋̈̆̒̂͂̓̔̀͛́͑̆̉̊̋̄̽̈́̐̃͒̄̚̚͘͘̚̚̕͘̕̚̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅi̸̢̧̧̧̧̨̢̢̧̧̡̨̧̨̧̧̢̨̡̡̛̛̝͓̳̣͇̗̦̤̩̫͓̻̰̘̩̮̳͚͚̤̱̘̗̮͍̘̲͖͔̦̺̲̺̲̝̤̖͖̞̞͍̳̣̟̯̠̭͔̟̬͙̼̜̟͓͕̙͉̞̮̻̝̺̼̪̻̻̠̞̗̻̙͓̤̰̭͉͍̳̰̫̹͔̪̮͓̜̬̤͕͙̹̖̬͈̬̙̱̪̟̯͕͙͈̗̙̠̫̬̼̫͔̙̬̗̦̜̫̭̗̯̝͙̣̺̺̲͙̻͈̘̹̭̞̯͎̩͚̪̝͍̦͚̫͍͓͕̙͎̭̫͍̰̗̱̱̤̺͖̘̻͕̬̻͉͔̩̞̮̞͕̦͖̣͎̠̥̩̝͎̪͈̹͕̝͙̳̝͖̻̮͔̥̯̘̙̠͉̣̲̫̹̼̞̪̠͔̯̫̞̊̀̓͛̋̑͛̃̀̅̀̈́̓̂̆̓̋̾̈́̋̉̎̅̋͗̓͐͆̄̈́̇͂̒̌̈́͂̓͊̄̾̇̄̽͒̈́́̄͋̍̀̎̾̅̌͆̀̔́̈̈́̐̑͆̏̋̾̾̒́̌̍̉̌̆̋͂̀̾̒͋̆͛͋͐̊̾̏͗̍̔̄̏͌̾̇̕̕͘̕͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅf̶̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̬̮͕̟̗̺͓̝͇̗͖͎̲̗̞͕̝̙͉͈̭̦̭̼̥̝̞͎̱̤͚̞͔͖̙͍͈͙̺͍̤̥̠̮̻̭̥̘̠̗̗̩̃͑̐̋͛͋́̾̑̎̈̾͊̉̑̄̐̒͑̂͂͛̍́̂̈́̑̃͑̐͋̒̋̽̾͋́͛̒̋͒̇͗̍̀͗͐͊̐̿̑̽͛̽̎̈́͂̄͛̓̐͐̄̊̑̓͑͋̿̔̉͑̅̉͂̽̿̈́̈́͒͗̄̈́̈͌̓͊̐͌̃̀̏͑̓̄̌͆̈͛̾̇̇̃́̓̄̌͋̓̍̇̇̊̒͋̐̈́͋̀̅̀̒̈́̓̈̆͛̔͑̈́̎͌̌̓̓͋̑̃̈̈́̌́̐̋̃͋̾͛͆͆͊́̅̉̆̋́̽͌̈̈́̐̐̍̉͗̆̐̉́̄̂͆̇͗́̉͐̈́̑́͑̆̈͋̕̚̚̕͘͘̕̚͘͘̕͘͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅe̴̡̨̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̝̗̤͍̪̰̹͚͎̮̖̳̩̬̱̠̫̭̹̼̬̰̠̼̮͓̖̩̮͚̰͚̞͑̈́̎͌̇̈́̄̈̋̓̈́͋̀̍̅͌̈́̆̍̇̽́͂̋̈́̐̓͆̇̅͊̾͂̅͛͒̋͊̐̓̉̎̌̓̒̄̀̐̓̑̈̍̐́̈́̍̐͌̎̋̌͆̈̌̅̾͐̊̾̏͋̅͆̽̋͗̎͛̓̇̓͗̀́̎̉̓͌̔̾̐̿̌̎̈́̄͋͛́̑̇̉̈́͊̍̂̅͂̿̍̓͂̿̉̂̾͋̄͊͋͘̕̚̚̕̚̚̚̚̚̕͘͜͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅ

Quoting this to ruin this page a bit more.

lol da fuq!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom