• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST9 June 2022| This is Miyamoto. Have a fun summer!

What's hype in June?

• A potential Direct

Votes: 201 59.1%
  • Summer events in general

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • Mario Strikers: Battle League

Votes: 27 7.9%
  • Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes

Votes: 27 7.9%
  • Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak

Votes: 25 7.4%
  • Cold drinks

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Warm smiles

Votes: 14 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so what’s your job

I’m a creative fellow

That’s great, but what kind creative things do you make?

Awesome job OP!

Come on Nintendo... We are already in E3 month, do/say something!

I know e3 is dead but still.

Ya'll got me hyped for Pikmin 4 now, I'm a believer again.

Feels good to finally be able to say - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 next month baaaaaby

Looking forward to this months in terms of not only games and possible new gametrailers but also that I'm going on vacation in about 4 weeks.

Let's goooooo

I'm looking forward to a 45min Direct with 30ish minutes dedicated to the big Nintendo Switch Sports update coming RIGHT NOW

just saw the thumbnail, is that fucking hitoshi matsumoto???
It is! And back in 2011 they were together in the TV:

Back in 2011 Japanese comedian Hitoshi Matsumoto sat down with legendary Nintendo designer Shigeru Miyamoto to talk about a fascinating array of topics. Matsumoto, a self-proclaimed Pikmin superfan quizzes Miyamoto on his inspirations, what he thinks of the modern gamer, rival companies' games, overseas gamers versus Japanese gamers, and much more!

Why is it that Toad is always the fast character in mario games outside of captain toad where he is slow as molasses?!

Is it the pickaxe?
The backpack?

I want answers

I also want Captain Toad 2
legs are tucked in

DCAbk7OUAAI-tb7.jpg

in cap toad he's got cramps

This feels a bit odd, but the thread title with its summer greetings from Miyamoto genuinely delighted me, like he was somehow personally wishing me a fun summer.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the month of exciting game announcements. The internet hype is maybe an even bigger part of it for me in some nostalgic way, but I'm sure I'll be happy with many games too.

This feels a bit odd, but the thread title with its summer greetings from Miyamoto genuinely delighted me, like he was somehow personally wishing me a fun summer.
A delayed summer is eventually good, but a rushed summer is forever bad. - Shigeru Miyamoto, creative fella at Nintendo

Great job on the ST!

I always keep forgetting that Fall Guys is coming at the end of the month, so it's always nice when i'm reminded of that.

Great ST, the graphics are beautiful. Congratulations @Irene .
Wish i could vote in more things, I'm really hyped for MHR, FutMario and all the news this month :).

"HAGS!" That got a laugh out of me.

Amazing work on the OP and a great way to start month of hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom