• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST5 Feb. 2022| Xenodelayed Chronicles 3

Which was your favourite announcement from the Direct?

• Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Mario Strikers: Battle League

Votes: 68 14.7%
  • Nintendo Switch Sports

Votes: 33 7.1%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Votes: 191 41.3%
  • Splatoon 3 - Salmon Run Next Wave

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Booster Course Pass

Votes: 54 11.7%
  • EarthBound + EarthBound Beginnings on NSO

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • Disney Speedstorm

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • SD Gundam Battle Alliance

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Front Mission 1st + 2 remakes

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Live A Live

Votes: 50 10.8%
  • No Man's Sky

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Klonoa: Phantasy Reverie Series

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Portal: Companion Collection

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Star Wars: Force Unleashed

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rewatched the first two XC2 trailers and it's shocking how unpolished they were. The few gameplay moments in the E3 trailers ran at 20 frames per second. I've never seen a Nintendo game running this poorly in a trailer. The fact that they were uploaded at 720p sure didn't help.
Going from XC2 trailers to XC3 trailer is like a day and night situation.

I rewatched the first two XC2 trailers and it's shocking how unpolished they were. The few gameplay moments in the E3 trailers ran at 20 frames per second. I've never seen a Nintendo game running this poorly in a trailer. The fact that they were uploaded at 720p sure didn't help.
Yeah it's exciting to know how much polish they added to the game in the last 6-8 months because that's how much time they have left from Xenoblade 3's announcement to release. Who knows what they'll improve on by then. The screenshots already show promise. XBC2's E3 trailer especially was pretty dreadful with its image quality and fidelity

Played my three matches to get shiny Galarian Articuno, and won 2/3 of my matches. I don’t care that it was low tier rankings, I’m still proud of myself.

Also, the best feeling is bringing out Zacian when your opponent dynamaxes and instantly shooting it down with a single Behemoth Blade. #GamerMoves

Pokémon Legends Arceus professional tip:

take full advantage of being able to walk around during Pokémon battles and walk to where the wild Pokémon you’re fighting is located, which will make them uncomfortable and they’ll move away from you. Keep doing this until all time has escaped you and you don’t remember why you came here. Let the walls peel away to the truth: you are in the abyss now. The abyss becomes you.

Yeah it's exciting to know how much polish they added to the game in the last 6-8 months because that's how much time they have left from Xenoblade 3's announcement to release. Who knows what they'll improve on by then. The screenshots already show promise. XBC2's E3 trailer especially was pretty dreadful with its image quality and fidelity
I get the feeling that XC2 was both A) Coming in hot since they REALLY wanted to release it in 2017 to get another hardcore game out to boost early Switch sales (and make the holiday window) and B) Monolith was still really getting used to the Switch hardware and how to optimize and make things work in general. XC2 is still pretty rough in a lot of places, but it was much rougher at launch and has improved (remember things like the worse map, system crashes, etc.?). Add to that the fact that Torna runs much better, and that XC3 seemingly has a lot more time to be polished and optimized, and I'm pretty optimistic about how XC3 is going to look and perform.

Nintendo always gets called a terrible company when they do something bad, when at least they don't abuse their employees or make shitty intangible "art" that harms the environment.

Lots of companies do worse things than Nintendo.

I don't get the fuss over the closure of the Eshop. I could understand why people are upset over the 3DS Eshop closing, but the Wii U wasn't exactly a massive success. This is probably the most relevant the Wii U has been since it launched.
Several reasons for me:

• Preservation of digital only stuff. There's a lot of stuff on the eShops that is likely gone forever once Nintendo pulls the plug, likely only available to pirates. Yes, Nintendo's own stuff will be fine (although I still have my misgivings regarding that), but stuff like all the indies who supported both systems will likely be gone, which is a shame. There's also no guarantees on when Nintendo's own stuff will be back.
  • While both systems are now almost a decade old, official support for the 3DS wasn't killed until last year, and the Wii U didin't truly die until 2017. Killing shop support that quickly is bad for consumers and does not instill confidence when the Switch reaches that point.
  • The Wii U was, for retro Nintendo stuff, a rather solid way to access many of Nintendo's games, for decent prices. The Wii U Virtual Console had NES, SNES, N64, GBA and DS, as well as Wii games on their own, all in a space of 5 years. The 3DS also built up a solid library as well. We like to meme about the Virtual Console drip feed, but looking at Switch Online and how long it takes for certain games and systems to come, it's impressive how much Nintendo put out there on 3DS and Wii U. Of course, Nintendo isn't as desperate now as they were back then, but if desperation is what it takes, then it's kinda sad that they aren't desperate more often.
  • With regards to the death of Virtual Console in particular, retro game prices are out of control right now. You want a copy of Metroid Zero Mission? Even loose, that's at least $70 to $90. On Wii U, that's $8. It's easy to tell someone that if they want to play retro games to just to buy the original stuff, but that's financially out of reach for a lot of people, and that's not even taking into account stuff like acquiring working hardware. While the prices weren't great, they were at least reasonable, and in a fair few cases actually a good deal.
  • Nintendo can absolutely afford to keep the shops open. They're not struggling for money here. Nintendo is raking in money hand over fist with the Switch moving so much hardware and software that I simply cannot buy the monetary argument.

Just beat Paper Mario by the skin of my teeth ask me anything
Congrats! You’ve joined an exclusive club of people who have beaten one of the first two Paper Mario games. You now have no choice but to despise every game in the series that came after them.

XBC3 trailer was already better than my memories of XBC2 but if these screenshots are in line with what we're gonna play in September, it may be the best looking game on the system for me.

On another note : Switch Sports is fun as hell.

Battle Royale Bowling is a fun idea.
Chambara can be pretty technical.
Tennis is like I remember when I played Wii Sports with my friends.

....Sportmates are CUTE

Oomph. No More Heroes 3 just shut down on me and I've lost about 30 minutes of play.

That's really off putting. Games need autosaves.

Here's a repost of my thoughts with Nintendo Switch Sports from the other thread.

My thoughts on a hour with the Play Test:

Chambara is GOAT. Nintendo Sekiro lol. Feels like rock-paper-scissors in that a lot of it is a mind game. Found out I can bait my opponent into responding with the exact same attack, so you can strike vertically, and immediately go into a horizontal block, and they'll respond with a vertical strike, resulting in a stun and a free strike for you. Fun game. Won several matches this way.

Tennis was my second favorite. At first I didn't know what I was doing, until I noticed that the game was giving me hints on how I was failing - "too early", "too late". Basically you "aim" by swinging earlier or later. As soon as I realized this I started winning against everyone who hadn't realized this yet.

Bowling was bowling, fun as hell but takes a long time of waiting to get to Finals.

I couldn't care less about "aliasing" or graphics or whatever, it looks and plays great and it's fun as hell. This just shot towards the top of my 2022 must have list.

Bowling and chambara are fun. Managed to come in 1st in bowling!

Tennis just flat out didn't work for me. Wonder if my joycon was having issues because I couldnt even serve the dang ball. The countdown timer had the game do it for me. Lost 0-7 in 2 matches. lol

Hope tennis works in the next session for me. Otherwise I've been enjoying the game! Also like the personality of the sportsmates in their animations.

Nintendo always gets called a terrible company when they do something bad, when at least they don't abuse their employees or make shitty intangible "art" that harms the environment.

Lots of companies do worse things than Nintendo.
Yeah, I don't get it either. Nintendo's made plenty of stupid or greedy decisions in the past, and they are rightfully called out when they do. But they're nowhere near EA or Activision levels of scummy. It takes a special kind of talent to be that bad.

It genuinely looks like a game that I want to play, even though I'm normally not a fan of such, err, "anime" designs (whatever you want to call them).

I had fun with Switch Sports, but because I am hateful and have to be contrarian about something: Team Sportsmates.
them being identical was actually more distracting in game than I even expected

it's so weird, they're clones

It genuinely looks like a game that I want to play, even though I'm normally not a fan of such, err, "anime" designs (whatever you want to call them).
If XBC2 designs are not for you maybe you could try XBCDE on switch, the game has been on sales regularly on Amazon, etc.

Xenoblade games have a lot more to offer than character designs and are for me the best JRPG games of the past years.
Constant releases and constant quality.

I know it's a really old game from a bygone era, but damn Mario Kart 8 is pretty magical. How did they cram so much atmosphere into Mario Kart race tracks? Why do these places feel like real locations you could explore wtf.

I been downing a few mimosas I might not make any sense, sorry.

My unprompted take on the IP discussion from a few pages ago, now that I have time to write a serious post instead of making meme pictures to will Yabuki's FPS into existence:

Nintendo is in a weird position where the sheer depth of their catalogue makes it pretty much impossible to keep all of their fans happy while maintaining their tentpole series, bringing back fan favourites and also creating new IP on a regular basis.

It goes without saying that there is a higher tier of IPs that takes priority and pretty much requires more or less regular releases because they bring people to Nintendo's hardware in the first place. You cannot have a Nintendo console without Mario, Zelda, Animal Crossing etc. and that is inevitably going to limit what else they can work on. This isn't anything new, we've heard from people at Nintendo on numerous occasions that they want to work on new IPs, sequels to existing "lesser" IPs or IP revivals but these things take time to materialize in part due to logistics.

If you add their independent partners, this issue becomes even more complex. Take Game Freak/Creatures, Intelligent Systems and HAL for example. They all have a vested interest in the continued success of their respective main IPs and Nintendo can only partially influence what they work on. We've seen Nintendo support smaller new IP efforts like Codename S.T.E.A.M. or BoxBoy but they are few and far between. Game Freak and IntSys had to outsource large parts of their games and even HAL had Vanpool help with development on their two Kirby spinoffs.

At the same time, Nintendo realizes that they cannot rely on the overly familiar which is partially the reason why so many of their IP are rather "malleable". Zelda regularly changes up its tone, artstyle and world design. Fire Emblem jettisons pretty much the entire cast between mainline entries. Kirby alternates between mainline and experimental releases. Mario you can just stick wherever in terms of genre and so on. Even Game Freak managed to make a new mainline Pokémon game that deviates from the old games in some key areas. This is basically Nintendo's way of having their cake and eating it too (It doesn't always work but that's a topic for a different time). Every now and then they work with studios like PlatinumGames to bring new IP to the market but those are very different from their partnerships with the three aforementioned companies.

This is a lot of preamble to circle back to my point about keeping people happy: From a sales perspective it's evident that many people like their current strategy. But I don't think it's beyond reproach and couldn't be improved. In my opinion, the balance between the various tiers of IPs (tentpole, legacy, new) is somewhat out of whack.

For one, I definitely think there's an overreliance on Mario but a lot of that could be mitigated by making better use of the wider "Marioverse" and allowing more radical takes on it rather than enforcing the strict IP rules in place today. Mario has obviously always been a mainstay of Nintendo's software lineup but the seemingly strict brand rules have led to a homogenization in aesthetics and tone that feels completely unnecessary. I don't think the essence of Mario is as easily lost as Nintendo seems to fear.

Several "lesser" IP falling by the wayside is rather frustrating. This has come up before but now that Metroid is back in a good place again, Donkey Kong is suffering. Other IP like Wave Race and F-Zero are completely dead. I don't think every IP needs to exist in perpetuity, in fact some really shouldn't. But I think they can and need to do a better job at making the series accessible to people, even if it is in the form of remakes, remasters or just emulation.

New IP from within EPD have been a bit of a controversial topic over the years but my take is basically this: If EPD 4, 5 and 9 can make Ring Fit Adventure, Splatoon and Arms, it should be possible for groups 3 (Zelda), 8 (3D Mario) and 10 (2D Mario, Pikmin) to do the same. At the same time, I believe these need to be balanced out with IP revivals. If rumours are to be believed that's exactly what they're doing with Donkey Kong and EPD 8. BotW was such a large departure from OoT-style Zelda that I believe they could make a different action-adventure series (in a new or legacy IP) without stepping on Zelda's toes. All in all, the investments into EPD will hopefully give all groups a little bit more bandwidth to realize projects, whatever those may be.

edit: just realized that I left a sentence unfinished!

Last edited:
Random venting from jbone:

I’m really getting tired of the argument from some gaming fans that “If this were any other game/franchise/developer/etc, they’d be endlessly criticized” or “only <insert developer here> can get away with this.” It just comes across to me as a worthless criticism at best or blatant bias at worst. I’ve seen this type of rhetoric used for so many different games now that it’s just getting frustrating to read.

FFS, just say what you don’t like about something instead of resorting to this type of useless (and probably inaccurate) commentary.

Switch Sports was fun. Bowling was immaculate and I enjoyed Tennis, but it felt like the controls for Chambara weren't that precise.

the mii debate is the first broken base issue that has made me seriously consider not doing this anymore

the number of people who prefer swaths of identical characters makes me feel completely alienated in this community for the first time ever
For real, when I did that poll I was shocked at how close the results were. I made that thread really expecting the Mii's to wipe the floor with the sportsmates among people here.

Random venting from jbone:

I’m really getting tired of the argument from some gaming fans that “If this were any other game/franchise/developer/etc, they’d be endlessly criticized” or “only <insert developer here> can get away with this.” It just comes across to me as a worthless criticism at best or blatant bias at worst. I’ve seen this type of rhetoric used for so many different games now that it’s just getting frustrating to read.

FFS, just say what you don’t like about something instead of resorting to this type of useless (and probably inaccurate) commentary.
If it makes you feel better. Those that use those arguments are mostly just annoyed that others are enjoining a series. They just want something to get heavily criticized so they can feel better.

Sometimes it’s also a console warrior mentality. Never interested in this particular thing but will jump at the chance to try and start a negative discussion. Drive by posting basically, which was too frequent of a problem elsewhere.

I've been playing Paper Mario 64.

We're NEVER getting another Paper Mario that's like the first two games.
Just let we're never getting another F-Zero.

Right, F-Zero fans?

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠛⠛⠛⠋⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠙⠛⠛⠛⠿⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠠⠤⠒⢂⣉⣉⣉⣑⣒⣒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠀⠀⠐⠒⠚⠻⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠔⠉⣀⠔⠒⠉⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠈⠉⠑⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠈⠉⠉⠉⠁⠂⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠔⠁⠠⠖⠡⠔⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠲⢄⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠊⠀⢀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠜⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠈⠃⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠥⠐⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⡄⠀⠰⢺⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠀⠈⠐⢤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣶⣾⣯⠀⠀⠉⠂⠀⠠⠤⢄⣀⠙⢿⣿⣿
⣿⡿⠋⠡⠐⠈⣉⠭⠤⠤⢄⡀⠈⠀⠈⠁⠉⠁⡠⠀⠀⠀⠉⠐⠠⠔⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠲⣿⠿⠛⠛⠓⠒⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⡉⢢⠙⣿
⣿⠀⢀⠁⠀⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠁⠒⠂⠀⠒⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⡠⠔⠒⠒⠂⠀⠈⠀⡇⣿
⣿⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⡠⠋⠓⠤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠢⠤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠀⠀⠀⡠⠀⡇⣿
⣿⡀⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡄⠀⠀⠀⠈⠑⡦⢄⣀⠀⠀⠐⠒⠁⢸⠀⠀⠠⠒⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠇⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⢀⢾⡆⠀⠈⡀⠎⣸⣿
⣿⣿⣄⡈⠢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣶⣄⡀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠈⠉⠒⠢⡤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠦⠤⠒⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⢴⠁⠀⢷⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢂⠀⠈⠹⡧⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⢱⠒⠒⠒⠒⢖⠒⠒⠂⠙⠏⠀⠘⡀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⠄⠰⠀⠀⠁⠐⠲⣤⣴⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠀⣠⣷⣶⣿⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡙⠋⠙⠓⠲⢤⣤⣷⣤⣤⣤⣤⣾⣦⣤⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢹⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⠀⢄⠀⡰⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁⠈⠉⠻⠋⠉⠛⢛⠉⠉⢹⠁⢀⢇⠎⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣀⠈⠢⢄⡉⠂⠄⡀⠀⠈⠒⠢⠄⠀⢀⣀⣀⣰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⢀⣎⠀⠼⠊⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⡀⠉⠢⢄⡈⠑⠢⢄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣀⡈⠑⠢⢄⡀⠈⠑⠒⠤⠄⣀⣀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠤⠂⠁⠀⢀⠆⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣄⡀⠁⠉⠒⠂⠤⠤⣀⣀⣉⡉⠉⠉⠉⠉⢀⣀⣀⡠⠤⠒⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣤⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣶⣶⣤⣤⣤⣤⣀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

Nintendo's software line up would be great if each internal group had the resources to manage two franchises at a time, or two games at a time, and so did their major subsidiaries (NdCube, Monolith Soft, Retro, NLG). Those groups already manage great genre variety - further investment and resources would go a long way.

It wouldn't need to be the case that every group is stuck cycling between the same two series, either.

Xenoblade is one of my favorite games but it took me a while for it to really click. I was playing the game at a casual pace at first. Maybe playing an hour here and there. I distinctly remember when it finally clicked. I had just gotten into Satorl Marsh. The new environment was fine. Seemed like a standard swamp level. I was about to shut off the game for the day and then it turned to night. A glow started emanating from the trees. That was the moment. That's when I knew this game as special.

I wanted to address this because while I fundamentally didn’t enjoy Xenoblade’s gameplay all that much, the game had some truly wonderful moments like this that make me glad I played it. Satorl Marsh (Night) may be one of the most beautiful musical compositions I’ve ever heard.
one of my favorite rhetorical devices is something I arrogantly call "the Raccoon Strawman"

in the middle of a heated post I will imagine a counterargument, as one does in the construction of a regular strawman. what sets the raccoon strawman apart is that, rather than framing the opposing side as foolish, it portrays the dissenters as earnestly as possible.

rather than easily knocking down the strawman with a reasoned reply, I instead swear at the raccoon strawman and tell it I don't give a fuck. this politely signals to my fellow posters that my argument is emotionally rooted and that they shouldn't bother trying to introduce opposing facts.

example:

if you go through my posting history you'll see that I employ the technique quite often. I recommend everyone give it a shot some time
I’ll have to use this sometime because my only defense for the NSMB games is my own emotional attachment to the series and I don’t have any real logical argument
Did you need a Life Shroom
I needed 2 lmao
Which Paper Mario?
The first one
Congrats! You’ve joined an exclusive club of people who have beaten one of the first two Paper Mario games. You now have no choice but to despise every game in the series that came after them.
What if I’m part of the even more exclusive club of people who have only played the first and most recent games? They’re both great

the mii debate is the first broken base issue that has made me seriously consider not doing this anymore

the number of people who prefer swaths of identical characters makes me feel completely alienated in this community for the first time ever

I'd reply to this in a serious manner but I don't want a Raccoon Strawman to mess with my vibe

Touken Ranbu Warriors is launching exclusively on Switch in May and Fire Emblem Warriors 2 is launching in June... musou saturation is a thing

Touken Ranbu Warriors is launching exclusively on Switch in May and Fire Emblem Warriors 2 is launching in June... musou saturation is a thing
Eh three is the usual number for musous in a year. But in this years case, one of them is an expanded game, we still could get another in the latter half of the year. Though it's highly unlikely.

Y'all want your minds blown?
I didn't know Wii Sports Club existed until someone posted about it a couple days ago
its spirit has truly been revived on switch

• online focus (duh)
  • smaller pool of sports than resort
  • subscription model (nso)
  • reviving a brand that people kinda thought would be dead

Misgendering individuals is taken seriously on Famiboards and will not be tolerated Your post has been edited. - Donnie, hologram, Rika
Y'all want your minds blown?
I didn't know Wii Sports Club existed until someone posted about it a couple days ago
Meanwhile I’m watching (somewhat game related) High Score Girl for a third time. I love this series so much

I think that is par for the course for Nintendo trailers in some form or fashion. Usually the first trailer brings a whole lot of “concern” about either the look and/or the performance of said title. Then the next few showings “assuage” some concerns. Until near release where it looks basically fine for the most part. This happened with XC2, PLA, LM3, SMO, BOTW, Bayo3, FE3H, and so many more games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom