• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST32 May 2024| Endless Ocean Season!, Paper Mario Season!

Which Season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG4g6Uv.png

post of the year

remind me to bring this back once enough people have played enough Grögol Bonanza to realize what's going on
Sorry, was in the middle of my twice daily yearning, it's bookmarked and ready to go 👍

can anyone recommend a good switch/pc controller that is wireless with gyro and HD rumble? any exist, outside of using a pro controller?

I'm always worried that, if the power goes off during the melting phase, they'll be stuck like that forever.
But now that I type this, I realize that when the power comes back on they'll just start melting again.
So I'll just go with I don't want a tornado to hit the house and have hot lava flying everywhere.

I'm always worried that, if the power goes off during the melting phase, they'll be stuck like that forever.
But now that I type this, I realize that when the power comes back on they'll just start melting again.
So I'll just go with I don't want a tornado to hit the house and have hot lava flying everywhere.
I was gonna say, doesn't seem much different than uh... when you turn it off...

just wasn't sure if there was something horrific I wasn't aware of with them

but hell yeah leverage that tornado increase! I wouldn't want to become a mosaic of hot wax and glass either!

Apparently both Until Then (now in a few weeks, sometime in June) and Gestalt: Steam and Cinder (now July 16th) were delayed and I completely missed it, so there's a little more breathing room before those come out. I want to start my new Elden Ring character next week, but this week... maybe it's time to revisit TTYD after all!

We've been asking for rain to take away the heat and we were given a typhoon that's knocked over trees, power lines and infrastructure. Which is doubly unfun when your workplace clearly forgot to make sure the generators would function when needed. A huge pain in the neck for everyone involved!

Oh btw. the prolly much expected update to my last weekend ...

The Nicer Dicer is really cool, and i made some fine ass salads and other meals with it. Everything now looks fancy!

Me arriving early to the office just to get an email "hey it's an observed holiday today, so there's no need for you to come today". So now I'm here doing nothing, but I don't want to go home since there's AC here

Takeaway from a Twilight Princess playthrough:

Sumo wrestling should return.

Bo is goated.

A momma duck and her babies were hanging around outside my window this morning, quaking and chirping while splashing in a puddle.

It's a good morning.

Neighbor has the grill going and it's like I'm next to a Burger King, I wish I could knock down the wall to let the smell in even more.
Then the neighbor hears you begin knocking on the wall and says "go around! I cannot open the wall"

shrug, time to gammmmmeeee

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Near Laugh
Ignore Cats
Doctor’s Agnosticism
YSubmissive
To Disgrace
Walker's Monarchy
Adult of Darkness

starting to panic cuz of the potential pokemon bank shutdown. wish they gave us a hard date so that I can beat all the pokemon 3ds games and get the legendaries at least. I don't put it below them to just shut it down without any warning.

I haven’t seen a whole lot of talk about it (seems like Animal Well took over the indie puzzler discourse?) but I’ve put a couple hours into Lorelei and the Laser Eyes and it’s excellent so far - lots of intriguing mystery and puzzles built on very strong atmosphere. Not a horror game but just creepy enough to scratch that itch a little, too.

I take back my kind words about the neighbor, as now he's smoking a cigar which is the complete opposite to the greatness that was the Burger King smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom