• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST32 May 2024| Endless Ocean Season!, Paper Mario Season!

Which Season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
look the more I think about this the better it is

I'm gonna make it so every ten bumps makes you black out a little, and every 50 whisks you away to a secret concussion world
The fabled "iteration" at play

I bump into wall --> I get a concussion --> I come up with a new idea --> I bump into wall etc.

I bump into wall --> I get a concussion --> I come up with a new idea --> I bump into wall etc.
n199r5S.png

Hey I know that line, Bandai still makes it, with characters from the series they made the toyline for to begin with after licensing it, Kinnikuman. Came over to the states with harder plastic as the M.U.S.C.L.E. Line

After all the years of doing conferences and presentation, never thought that my grad defense was the one to make me almost sick to my stomach to the point I almost passed out. Maybe it was the heat:ROFLMAO:

Now I can relax a bit and play videogames🫡

does anyone know if Era still has a Creative Exploits thread? or did we uh... take all the fun things like that with us in the move?

thought about sharing the demo over there since that's technically where the idea was born, but... idk if that matters when everyone who egged me on and supported me is over here now

o1zszpck269b1.jpg

Strong argument to be made that this is where games as an artform peaked because nothing describes the human condition better than defeating your past self in order to move forward.

I said it before and I'll say it again

If you could just listen, then it might make senseeeeeeeeeee

kids today will never experience their mom walking past the tv with a big tray of food in her hands and not being able to see the wire sticking out of the ps1 and accidentally pulling it out of the tv unit causing their disk of crash bandicoot 2 to snap in half and have an entire afternoons cooking go to waste in the same second and that’s quite sad

kids today will never experience their mom walking past the tv with a big tray of food in her hands and not being able to see the wire sticking out of the ps1 and accidentally pulling it out of the tv unit causing their disk of crash bandicoot 2 to snap in half and have an entire afternoons cooking go to waste in the same second and that’s quite sad
That's quiiiite specific, there's something that you would like to talk to us about?

if nintendo released the switch 2 already i could’ve spent my bonus on it now i have to be responsible and not spend any of it. thanks for nothing nintendo.

I have Amex rewards that have been burning a hole in my pocket for months. The temptation continues to get worse and worse.

if nintendo released the switch 2 already i could’ve spent my bonus on it now i have to be responsible and not spend any of it. thanks for nothing nintendo.
The good news about the delay is that I was able to push back my "don't make any big purchases starting this month" date a few months.

me: i've never chopped wood in my life

also me: yes I'll have the lumberjack breakfast combo plz and pronto

o1zszpck269b1.jpg

Strong argument to be made that this is where games as an artform peaked because nothing describes the human condition better than defeating your past self in order to move forward.
i'm gonna try and give it a run for its money

My dog tore up his bed that I bought him a month ago................ after he tore up the bed that I bought him 5 months ago............. 🫠

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom