• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST32 May 2024| Endless Ocean Season!, Paper Mario Season!

Which Season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Armadillo

Infogrames_1985.png

1280px-Infogrames_Logo_1996-2000.svg.png
What do you mean it's an armadillo? It was esoteric enough that I just thought it was a scribble.

lol and right on cue:

I don't think I could be convinced that Druckmann actually wants to be making video games. Kinda wish he'd just fuck off and go make more prestige HBO shows or an Oscar-bait film like he so clearly would rather be doing instead of staying in video games and spewing this kind of bloviating nonsense every time he opens his mouth

I don't think I could be convinced that Druckmann actually wants to be making video games. Kinda wish he'd just fuck off and go make more prestige HBO shows or an Oscar-bait film like he so clearly would rather be doing instead of staying in video games and spewing this kind of bloviating nonsense every time he opens his mouth
Yeah...but...his games are very good...

Can he stay in the industry and just never talk? 🤐

I was adding a few more things to the demo while doing the needed tweaks... and intended to get pretty close to finished tonight...

but we just had a surprise Ant Situation and that's definitely on of those Things for me

so I'm going to play games to try to reset a bit!

do you ever think about the sheer amount of time and human effort that is spent on things that are then yeeted into the ether forever never to be experienced by other humans again
My dead in America mobile game avatar says yes forever lol.

Also the mobile game I'm currently playing dies in seven days 🫠

Somehow I forgot DQ Tact service ended as well...? Why do I have it downloaded still lol

Nothing feels as bad as having lost my One Piece Treasure Cruise account thanks to the Twitter API changes though

me? i’m dishonest and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. honestly, it’s the honest ones you want to watch out for because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly stupid.

me? i’m dishonest and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. honestly, it’s the honest ones you want to watch out for because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly stupid.
Why is the rum gone?

So hot today I went into the freezer at work willingly and I took awhile to get cold.
thank you for saying this

I got instant flashbacks of all the times I've cried in a walk-in and now I'm gonna put it in my game 😎

Have great memories of being on vacation, it being hot as hell outside, and walking into a candy store and grabbing a water, some candy, and just chilling (literally) at a table for a bit.

So hot today I went into the freezer at work willingly and I took awhile to get cold.
One summer in grad school I rode my bike to the school. It was always so hot and humid that I went into our walk in lab refrigerator to cool off. After that summer I just took the bus (also, some east coast cities are not friendly to bicyclist).

The first day I have to turn the AC on in a season I immediately start a countdown for mid-September.
Same, except for me I was having to turn the AC on in March and it's still gonna be crazy hot in September and October so my countdown goes to November 😅

Currently 50 here
I'll be right there
40075f4483a0428c5f3557bcba99059b.gif

Same, except for me I was having to turn the AC on in March and it's still gonna be crazy hot in September and October so my countdown goes to November 😅

I'll be right there
40075f4483a0428c5f3557bcba99059b.gif
We’ve had a pretty cool and nice spring this year but I’m seeing the first highs in the mid-80s pop up next week and going “ahh, right, how soon until September again?”

Excited to finally record the podcast again this weekend.

Gonna be a real "uh, so what did we miss?" episode, haha.

Announcement on monday: "Due to the last podcast getting way to big and long, we burned through the podcast budget for the rest of the year ... sorry."

GIVEAWAY time again, guys!
This time we are gifting a Switch (EU) eShop code for ABOMI NATION
To join, it is enough to enter the page and leave a comment, within next Sunday, June 2nd

Enjoy!

Nothing says "You're a middle aged person" more than the fact that you just bought a 16-part Nicer Dicer set for the kitchen.

Which i just did.

Nothing says "You're a middle aged person" more than the fact that you just bought a 16-part Nicer Dicer set for the kitchen.

Which i just did.
I have the same realization when people gift me socks for Christmas and I'm genuinely excited about that.

I have the same realization when people gift me socks for Christmas and I'm genuinely excited about that.

Socks for christmas (or birthday) are a no-go. Even if the socks were cool nerd ones.

We have a family-internal agreement that gifts for those occasions need to be something that the one to receive the gift really wants / enjoys. ^^

Socks for christmas (or birthday) are a no-go. Even if the socks were cool nerd ones.

We have a family-internal agreement that gifts for those occasions need to be something that the one to receive the gift really wants / enjoys. ^^
some of us really want and enjoy socks, hater

it’s always may
Such is the uncertainty of existence

Gonna be a real "uh, so what did we miss?" episode, haha
Whatever you missed, be reassured there is more to come!

We're at 40 degrees Celsius, our country is literally having a high fever

They made a music video based on the tune of the pokemon center theme
But not hot enough to stop me from watching this fire take on the Pokemon Center theme. Hot damn that is a bop

Too late, i just put some ultra-cringe ones into my Amazon basket, and will wrap them in similar cringe paper as a christmas gift for you.
hey I said socks were good, I said NOTHING about cringe

in all honesty, I do enjoy getting socks. I'm also particular about socks and hate wearing them unless I have to (which is where the "not me though" came from but it was funnier not to specify

What about my "Capybara in the water" sock? Is it cringe?
I cannot aesthetically judge what I cannot see

and I should not aesthetically judge that which I cannot take back

let it be known: the answer is probably yes

let it also be know: capybaras are so fucking cute, and I love when they're in water, and if I am a homunculus of some sort, a not-insignificant chunk of the animal pie would be capybara

3.jpg

I cannot aesthetically judge what I cannot see

and I should not aesthetically judge that which I cannot take back

let it be known: the answer is probably yes

let it also be know: capybaras are so fucking cute, and I love when they're in water, and if I am a homunculus of some sort, a not-insignificant chunk of the animal pie would be capybara
This is the sock in question.

Some early positive buzz about Master Key on Kotaku, an indie 2D Zelda-like that's launching on Switch next week and which I'd forgotten about despite it being on my wishlist. Had to skip Animal Well and Lorelei for now, but might drop £10 on Master Key next week as an affordable treat for being unemployed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom