• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST32 May 2024| Endless Ocean Season!, Paper Mario Season!

Which Season?

• Total voters
how did I not know there was a terrible 2020 Hollywood adaptation of Monster Hunter

My boyfriend put that on a little while ago, and I walked in at one point to see everyone getting ready to assault some tower thingy that was the source of the main problem (monsters coming to earth), and then the movie fucking ended lmao.
Looking forward to the sequel:

Monster Hunters

Me learning Tango was pitching a sequel to Hi-Fi Rush and Arkane wanted to go back to the roots with another Dishonored before getting closed

philspencer.png

Um, actually, that's not Hollow Knight. Doctor Hollowknight is the scientist who created them.

well—

god dammit

Rewatched Castle in the Sky over the weekend. You can really tell that Miyazaki was inspired by Breath of the Wild and Tears of the Kingdom. The developers of Ni No Kuni were a good pick to produce the film. Hopefully he brings the lessons he learned making this movie over to the next Elden Ring or Dark Souls game.
I've been meaning to watch that one (and other Studio Ghibli films) for a while, but I'm undecided on whether to watch subbed or dubbed. My coworker is all subbed for everything, meanwhile my sister told me that the dubs for Ghibli films are great and most anime dubs in general are pretty solid these days.

I hate that there is no angle from which I can refute, confirm, or clarify without massive spoilers from many directions

It was an actual storm. One of the worst ones I’ve seen in a while, should have been more specific. We even had a tornado warning for my area which is very rare.

Thankfully the part that caused tornados blew past us. But man, that was one hell of a storm.

Today has been a very stressful day and I am very tired.
Damn, take care. I've had a stressful week trying to get things in order, but there's good news.

I'm out of Vyvanse for the next three days...

...but the Vyvanse is now only about $150.

Apparently, we got them to lower the price, but for some reason, it won't be available until May 11th at my nearest CVS.

¯\(ツ)

??

it was shadowdropped in a June Direct montage...

and I mean like, the set like filming set...

or did Reggie get filmed in this living room saying something about Hollow Knight??

I'm so confused
E3 2017 Reggie had his weird monologues in sets and one of those lead to Hollow Knight shadow drop

No shit to post
no post too shit

no shit to post
no post to break
no shit to cry postering

born of Shit and Post

you shall seal the reeking shit that plagues their posts

you are the vessel

you are the Shitpost Abyss

if a person had mustard on their face or like a big hard booger in their nose that was more obvious than a billboard with flashing lights, i would say the same thing

i don’t mean to be rude but uh you got some shit on your post
if a person had mustard on their face or like a big hard booger in their nose that was more obvious than a billboard with flashing lights, i would say the same thing
If a person had mustard on their face or a big booger in their nose that was more obvious than a billboard, you would say "I don’t mean to be rude but you got some shit on your post?"

SHITPOST! it's a post with some shit, I said
SHITPOST! ones that miss ones that hit, you can
SHITPOST! 'til you're banned or you quit
many ways! to! post! shit! post shit!

! ! ! ! !

it's fun to shitpost say

B̴̛̛̛̛̠̳̘̂̐̿́̈́́͛͋͒̌͗̊͂̃̓͑̚͘̚Į̸̬͓͉͕͍̺̣͎̬̖̤̺̟̪̱̱̿́̐̀͌͊̔̋́͛̂̑̀͊̌͆̑̐͗͒̌̀̿͐̚͘͘͠͝͝I̵̡̡̡̩͚̭̮̻̫̦̤̰̩͚͖̩̙͔̹̮͎̲̰̗͉͕͗̅̈̀͆̈́́̏̀͗̑̒̈́͒͗̿̄͗͆̀̂͐͋̐̾͗̒̈́̔̐̓̃́̄̆̕͜͜͝Į̸̡̧̛̥̩̣̳̦͉̯̤̯͙̠̟̗̜̠͖̹̮̮̦̩̙͙̮̓͑́͌̅͑̀̈́̈́̐̀̊͐͐̒̀̈̎̉͒̉̂͂͊͗́̕͝͝Į̸̡̙͉̰̗̺̲̤̤̳̟͙͎̞̮̌̾̑̓̑̂̇̃̈́̐̂̊̑̈́̂͐͗̎͌̕͜͝Į̸̢̦͎̥̠̣͕̙͓̦̙́̏̑́̈́͋̅̌̎̿̓̌̅̚̚͝I̵̡̧̨̲̩͓̞̯̭̪͍͍̖͖̩̯͖̘̝̳̲̙̦̲͕̦̩̩͒̂̾̓̏͆̒͆̐̀̋́̐̋̚͘͜͝Į̷̡̛̩̹̪̤͉̻̦̯͔͉͙̗̩̲̹̩̗̗͔̇́͋̓͊̀̐̇͂̿̒̅̂́̎͋́͘̕͜͠͝͠͝ͅͅI̷̘̙̳̤̍͛̂̿ͅI̸̡̛̯͕̬͒̋̿͊̊̈́N̵̨̨̢̢̛͓͚͕̺͔̹̭̻͎̼̭̭̺̻̟͎̹̞̩͍͔̥̜̙͊̅́̾͒͆̋̔̾̓̐̔̽̈́̇̓̃̍͑͛̈́̓͑̏͆̇̌̏̃̾̋̀͘͘̚͜͠Ģ̷̧̯̖̬̪̖̞̭̺̜̻̟̫̫̱͓̳͇̹̟̭͕̥͕́̐͆͌͑̈́̔̌̈́́̿̈̓͋̄̐̿͌̆̉͂̓͋̃̔̚͝͝͝͠Ḽ̸̛̱̜͙͌̓͋̐͛̈́̓́͑̑̒̉̂͛̒̒͌̌̆͆͗̏͆̀͌̍͘̚̕͝͠͠͝͝͠E̸̡̺͇̗̥̦̟͔̬̤̯̖̭̟̬͙̼̲̠͈̙͖̦͙̓̈̾̐̎͗͐̾͊̑̅̍̑̌̓́͠͠

! ! ! ! !

it's fun to shitpost say

B̴̛̛̛̛̠̳̘̂̐̿́̈́́͛͋͒̌͗̊͂̃̓͑̚͘̚Į̸̬͓͉͕͍̺̣͎̬̖̤̺̟̪̱̱̿́̐̀͌͊̔̋́͛̂̑̀͊̌͆̑̐͗͒̌̀̿͐̚͘͘͠͝͝I̵̡̡̡̩͚̭̮̻̫̦̤̰̩͚͖̩̙͔̹̮͎̲̰̗͉͕͗̅̈̀͆̈́́̏̀͗̑̒̈́͒͗̿̄͗͆̀̂͐͋̐̾͗̒̈́̔̐̓̃́̄̆̕͜͜͝Į̸̡̧̛̥̩̣̳̦͉̯̤̯͙̠̟̗̜̠͖̹̮̮̦̩̙͙̮̓͑́͌̅͑̀̈́̈́̐̀̊͐͐̒̀̈̎̉͒̉̂͂͊͗́̕͝͝Į̸̡̙͉̰̗̺̲̤̤̳̟͙͎̞̮̌̾̑̓̑̂̇̃̈́̐̂̊̑̈́̂͐͗̎͌̕͜͝Į̸̢̦͎̥̠̣͕̙͓̦̙́̏̑́̈́͋̅̌̎̿̓̌̅̚̚͝I̵̡̧̨̲̩͓̞̯̭̪͍͍̖͖̩̯͖̘̝̳̲̙̦̲͕̦̩̩͒̂̾̓̏͆̒͆̐̀̋́̐̋̚͘͜͝Į̷̡̛̩̹̪̤͉̻̦̯͔͉͙̗̩̲̹̩̗̗͔̇́͋̓͊̀̐̇͂̿̒̅̂́̎͋́͘̕͜͠͝͠͝ͅͅI̷̘̙̳̤̍͛̂̿ͅI̸̡̛̯͕̬͒̋̿͊̊̈́N̵̨̨̢̢̛͓͚͕̺͔̹̭̻͎̼̭̭̺̻̟͎̹̞̩͍͔̥̜̙͊̅́̾͒͆̋̔̾̓̐̔̽̈́̇̓̃̍͑͛̈́̓͑̏͆̇̌̏̃̾̋̀͘͘̚͜͠Ģ̷̧̯̖̬̪̖̞̭̺̜̻̟̫̫̱͓̳͇̹̟̭͕̥͕́̐͆͌͑̈́̔̌̈́́̿̈̓͋̄̐̿͌̆̉͂̓͋̃̔̚͝͝͝͠Ḽ̸̛̱̜͙͌̓͋̐͛̈́̓́͑̑̒̉̂͛̒̒͌̌̆͆͗̏͆̀͌̍͘̚̕͝͠͠͝͝͠E̸̡̺͇̗̥̦̟͔̬̤̯̖̭̟̬͙̼̲̠͈̙͖̦͙̓̈̾̐̎͗͐̾͊̑̅̍̑̌̓́͠͠
I heard this in the tune of that one Bingle song

! ! ! ! !

it's fun to shitpost say

hey, uh, @chocolate_supra, you've checked up on Bingle lately, right? Dog's not flipping into the abyss or anything like that?

I've been meaning to watch that one (and other Studio Ghibli films) for a while, but I'm undecided on whether to watch subbed or dubbed. My coworker is all subbed for everything, meanwhile my sister told me that the dubs for Ghibli films are great and most anime dubs in general are pretty solid these days.

If it helps, the English dubs for Ghibli often have stacked casts. You can't do wrong either way. I tend to like watching the dubs because that way, I can enjoy the art of the movies instead of having part of my focus on the subtitles.

Woah, Gundam Breaker 4’s launch roster is huge(and it says more to come, dunno if it means base or dlc tho.
282 units in the game. 3 only had 133 at launch.

Damn, take care. I've had a stressful week trying to get things in order, but there's good news.

I'm out of Vyvanse for the next three days...

...but the Vyvanse is now only about $150.

Apparently, we got them to lower the price, but for some reason, it won't be available until May 11th at my nearest CVS.

¯\(ツ)
Which means, I'll be going on without my Vyvanse for 2 or 3 days!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

??

it was shadowdropped in a June Direct montage...

and I mean like, the set like filming set...

or did Reggie get filmed in this living room saying something about Hollow Knight??

I'm so confused
He had an in-person segment that segued into an indie game montage that he kept talking over (I'm not 100% it's the same living room set)

Ugh, allergies were already killing me but going off my allergy meds for a day or two is always brutal. Sinus migraines suck sooo much

On the one hand, anything that hastens the death of Twitter is to be celebrated.

On the other, I’m annoyed at it being more cumbersome now to export switch screenshots.

Time to share images online classic style. Pull out your digital camera, take a picture of the game running on your Switch, plug your camera into your PC, download the photos, and upload them onto an image sharing site.

Animal Well getting some glowing reviews, including 5 stars from Eurogamer and Polygon's reviewer describing it as one of the most inventive games they've ever played.

I only wrapped up Prince of Persia last week, so I'm not quite ready for another 2D Metroidvania right now, but Animal Well has just gone on my list and sounds like it could be an out-of-nowhere surprise hit.

If it helps, the English dubs for Ghibli often have stacked casts. You can't do wrong either way. I tend to like watching the dubs because that way, I can enjoy the art of the movies instead of having part of my focus on the subtitles.
Thanks for the advice, I'll go ahead and watch the English dubs.

I feel like this may have been talked about in another thread (related to Amazon cancelling Nintendo pre-orders) but I went to buy an e-Shop gift card code on there today and it appears that they only have the $20 (and maybe $35) dollar ones available now... I'm not sure if these things are connected but I just wanted to mention it :)

I feel like this may have been talked about in another thread (related to Amazon cancelling Nintendo pre-orders) but I went to buy an e-Shop gift card code on there today and it appears that they only have the $20 (and maybe $35) dollar ones available now... I'm not sure if these things are connected but I just wanted to mention it :)
Yeah it seems Amazon and Nintendo are going through another lovers quarrel.

Back
Top Bottom