• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST32 May 2024| Endless Ocean Season!, Paper Mario Season!

Which Season?

• Total voters
i will not tire of the Ninfucko BIG

2rBbwrJ.png

You know when you make a new post and get an immediate Yeah! but then it turns out it wasn't for your new post, but for one you made days ago?

I know I just set myself up for people Yeah!ing my old posts now

whenever i normally yeah! a post this is what i think it sounds like:
xPGkOAdiIO3Is.webp
A show so good that Yahoo had someone do a cover of Candle In The Wind when it was cancelled.

You know when you make a new post and get an immediate Yeah! but then it turns out it wasn't for your new post, but for one you made days ago?

I know I just set myself up for people Yeah!ing my old posts now
I've been getting yeahs on posts I made weeks and months ago. Especially the last two days.

They're updating The Thousand Year Door's soundtrack in ways I wasn't expecting

This randomly popped in my Youtube feed. It looks like the channel is just uploads of rap songs but with Mario games for the thumbnails...

Anyone else stoked for the new 3D Mario for Switch 2 launch? Starting to feel the excitement coming. Give it to me now, Koizumi!

OMG Eiyuden Chronicle has an in-game theater and you can choose the cast and perform plays - and it has every character in the game and it’s all voice acted. That’s kind of insane.

I just performed Romeo and Juliet starring a pirate shark-man confessing his undying love for a robot, and they seek council from a capybara priest with a southern drawl. All narrated by an Aussie kangaroo.

10/10 no notes

Last edited:
Anyone else stoked for the new 3D Mario for Switch 2 launch? Starting to feel the excitement coming. Give it to me now, Koizumi!
I'm looking forward to it, 3D Mario is the best stuff in the business, but it's hard to conceptualize until we see visuals. Crazy that it's been 7 years since Oddsey.

Welp, as if this week wasn't crazy enough, it seems like we're getting GTA6 news and potentially a release date either this week or early next week. Screenshots and cover art placeholders were just found in the website code.

Welp, as if this week wasn't crazy enough, it seems like we're getting GTA6 news and potentially a release date either this week or early next week. Screenshots and cover art placeholders were just found in the website code.
I haven't been into GTA since San Andreas, but I'm curious about this. I would hope Rockstar would try to improve the controls and playability, but more likely they'll just add more details to everything. Maybe all the building interiors will be fully modeled or something.

Shit I just thought of something

2witch better still be region free

If I can't keep importing japanese games and having them automatically patch in english support when I insert them, uh... I'm not gonna be particularly jazzed

2witch? Don't you mean X?

Oh darn I feel nauseous from my own joke, that was a horrible idea
Yes, renaming it to X was indeed a horrible idea, it deserves to be joked about 🀣

But you know what wasn't a horrible idea?
xenoblade_chronicles_x.0.0.jpg

We'd better see it again soon. ❀️

Ohhh server upgrade. I like upgrades!

Someone tell Furukawa that this site is good for the full reveal now. No need to wait any longer. Super nice of him to wait for Fami being ready, though.

I am immensely curious about 'gigajeggings'

You and me. Especially since i don't know what a jegging is to begin with.

Hi guys
to celebrate the very existence of the Switch 2...here we are with a giveaway on our website!

It is a Switch (EU) code of LUNAR AXE: join is simple
comment our news on the website, within Sunday, May 14th!

Let's join us!

The Star Fox thread made me remember the release of Zero, which was probably the beginning of the Nintendoomed peak.

Like, it was the exhaust pipe period of Wii U, who would only see Tokyo Mirage Sessions and Color Splash as notable releases until its demise but also around the announcement (I think?) of Super Mario Run, so there was a lot of comments and narratives around how Nintendo should abandon consoles and go mobile only. The market was dominated by Sony, Wii U sales continued to be abysmal, etc etc. Depressive times.

What an absolute abundance of crow-eating.

Kongdom of the Planet of the Apes when?

The problem (or the most problematic thing) was never the director.

It's Sony Pictures, Avi Arad and "live action".
Eh, Sony and Avi are perfectly capable of making a fine movie. And with Nintendo heavily involved, I was never worried about them making a dumb decision.

I’ve never fully been onboard with the anti-Live Action sentiment for Zelda. And I think the new Apes proves it can be done in a way just as enriching as animation. I can absolutely see why Sony and Nintendo chose Wes Ball now.

and is that the Switch reveal video living room set????
You might be onto something here. Same aesthetic and everything. Clearly Nintendo is tapping into our subconscious, stealthily getting us even more excited about their announcement of the announcement of the Switch successor.

You might be onto something here. Same aesthetic and everything. Clearly Nintendo is tapping into our subconscious, stealthily getting us even more excited about their announcement of the announcement of the Switch successor.
they must complete the ouroboros

the Nintendo Snakesnacker

Back
Top Bottom