• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST32 May 2024| Endless Ocean Season!, Paper Mario Season!

Which Season?

• Total voters
This would actually make a good mad libs type thing.

Keighley is just sitting somewhere waiting for everyone to be less mad at him for _____________
it strikes me now that this isn't even a mad lib but instead a tired old forebear of the format β€” the simple but equally ineffective fill-in-the-blank

dune-stilgar.gif

E: I wish i could find this gif about 25% slower, it would be even more funny.

Last edited:
I laughed too much on this scene. It felt improvised πŸ˜… I love it

Dude, me too. So hard that people around me in the cinema turned their heads at me.

It feels like Bardem was totally spaced out, missed the "ACTION" call and then shockingly yelled out the line he's supposed to say.

Any news overnight? No?
sorry for triple-response, kinda of falling down stairs

realized I should specify the news now that I fully recognize this isn't a bit

3biG2e7.png

Either the bug is back again, or all you lurkers who just woke up need to go back to bed!

Also, Fami's been on the fritz for 2 days in a row, now. If this is what the mere tease of the Switch 2 is capable of this much damage, imagine what the actual reveal will do!

Some dark humor:

Tuesday, May 7th, 4pm CEST: MS announced they aquired the Famicom servers.

Tuesday, May 7th, 4:01pm CEST: MS announced they've shut down the Famicom servers.

Sorry...

damn its popping here in Fami imagine what will happen when the system actually gets revealed

I was planning on playing Little Kitty, Big City on Game Pass since it'll be there, but I just cancelled my Game Pass subscription because fuck Microsoft. And it runs out tomorrow so I guess I'll get it on Switch (provided performance isn't a trash fire).

holy fuck gang, we've got a leak

2rBbwrJ.png

For real, giving a bad or awkward handshake is a worse feeling than getting your ass beat in Dark Souls. It haunts you for the rest of the day.
ew what no

fuck that

that's weird patriarchy shit, handshakes are cursed

web connections, on the other hand...

also cursed

Damn the servers must be taking a beating because Fami is moving like molasses. Had to wait a full minute for a Yeah to go through.

MS thought they can sneak away with their latest round of layoffs while everyone is hyped about a prospective Switch 2/ June Direct teaser.

Good lord, what a whiplash of a day news wise ☹️

"they're gonna drop out because he's been shitty about speeches multiple years in a row" like the partner companies are that concerned about uh. the artists that make games

like for real you think with all these brutal layoffs they would be sitting there like "I can't BELIEVE they cut off my buddy Paloma Nameway!!!!! Punishment time for Keighley!!!!!"
TGAs absolutely barred their ass the first year they were around. The minute the β€œLifetime Achievement” award for Ken & Roberta Williams transitioned into a fucking trailer for the new game I knew this show was far more concerned with being a marketing event than an awards show.

Last year was just everyone else finally reaching the same conclusion.

What sucks is I actually wanna see people from the game industry up on stage getting recognized for their work. I wanna see game musicians showcase their songs. And to a degree I'm okay with seeing some surprise trailers and such. I'm okay with TGA in concept but the execution is so cynical and increasingly corporate that it's suffocating the very things I want it to exist for. I genuinely want there to be a TGA, I just want it to not suck.
Game Developer Choice Awards are a thing that exists and I’m so glad I had time to make a thread a couple months ago to signal boost it.

Fuck the TGAs.

I can confirm another launch title at this time: King's Quest I Demake

Wonder if we’ll get a new warriors crossover. Give me Xenoblade warriors
Would also settle for Smash Bros Warriors*
*note only third party characters are from KT general/OW version specifically XD

Super Mario Big is a confirmed launch title β€” here's @VolcanicDynamo with more information:

(spoiler: he told me there's a Big Bushroom)
You've heard of the Mega Mushroom...now get ready for...

The Big Bushroom!

It makes you big! How big does it make you, exactly?

B I G

Find this and other big surprises in Mario's Biggest Adventure Yet! Check out the Super Mario Big game, launching with the Ninfucko Big system!

Here are games that my sources believe are in the works for the Ninfucko BIG:

Ryvenst: The Sequel to Riven: The Sequel to Myst

Yoshi's Burial Commonwealth

The Legend of Zelda: Little Link's Big Betweenie

Super Mario Big (previously rumored)

King's Quest I Demake (previously rumored)

Animal Crossing: Perilous Peninsula

Star Fox Tribunal

Waluigi Fontanel: The Unfurnished Realm

OlliOlli Galaxolli

Kirby's Orbital Velodrome

WarioWare: Fucked!

Xenogun Chrysalis

Super Smash Bros. Bros.

Ninfucko BIG Sports

PokΓ©mon Ham & PokΓ©mon Cheese

Titled Groose Game

BIGborne (FROMSOFT exclusive)

Saturday Night Kong

Project Ninfucko Flingiverse

more details forthcoming...

Here are games that my sources believe are in the works for the Ninfucko BIG:

Ryvenst: The Sequel to Riven: The Sequel to Myst

Yoshi's Burial Commonwealth

The Legend of Zelda: Little Link's Big Betweenie

Super Mario Big (previously rumored)

King's Quest I Demake

Animal Crossing: Perilous Peninsula

Star Fox Tribunal

Waluigi Fontanel: The Unfurnished Realm

OlliOlli Galaxolli

Kirby's Orbital Velodrome

WarioWare: Fucked!

Xenogun Chrysalis

Super Smash Bros. Bros.

Ninfucko BIG Sports

PokΓ©mon Ham & PokΓ©mon Cheese

Titled Groose Game

BIGborne (FROMSOFT exclusive)

Saturday Night Kong

Project Ninfucko Flingiverse
Pokemon Ham & Cheese? Ah, man, I've been asking for Pokemon Land and Pokemon Sea for years!

Anyone who replies to say "Ruby and Sapphire" already exist is a narc.

Okay but what about the NX? gdi Nintendo it's been a decade and still no news

it's BIG time now

BIG gang rise up

BIG things are happening

Suswave teasing the return of EA Sports BIG, and thus a remaster of SSX Tricky, wonderful stuff.
I said no such thing, EA wasn't invited to the BIGtime

of course, I'm only working off "credible" "rumors"...

so you may get your wish

I sure as fuck ain't teasing it, though β€” you want to make a weird leak, go for it

we're all insiders here when it comes to the BIG

Back
Top Bottom