• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST32 May 2024| Endless Ocean Season!, Paper Mario Season!

Which Season?

• Total voters
i wonder if this then means that Kirby's Rainbow Excretions is getting announced before the June direct, too

though I swear to god if we're going back to Wii U ports (GOOD, I LIKE THEM AND MY WII U IS DYING) we better get the pinnacle of non-island Yoshis β€” Woolly World

(and Paper Mario: Color Splash but I doubt they'd do this year)

they drew a picture of y’all contemplating the jumpman

8oyigAo.jpeg
"The Jumpman" sounds like a superhero.

Guess that's why they call him "Super Mario."

I have seen Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes, and I am now confident Zelda is in good hands.
The trailers convinced me it could be surprisingly good, but I can't wait for the full movie to hype me into the moon.

Aside from, of course, being a good and enjoyable film in its own right. I swear I'm not only going to see it in order to assess the potential Zelda movie. πŸ˜…

i wonder if this then means that Kirby's Rainbow Excretions is getting announced before the June direct, too
Maybe even in the same damn room
though I swear to god if we're going back to Wii U ports (GOOD, I LIKE THEM AND MY WII U IS DYING) we better get the pinnacle of non-island Yoshis β€” Woolly World

(and Paper Mario: Color Splash but I doubt they'd do this year)
I agree wholeheartedly about Wooly World, and I'd throw in Xenoblade X. Still the most breathtaking game world I've ever experienced, yet locked in Wii U jail where so few can appreciate it.

I agree wholeheartedly about Wooly World, and I'd throw in Xenoblade X. Still the most breathtaking game world I've ever experienced, yet locked in Wii U jail where so few can appreciate it.

Honestly, i don't see any Monolithsoft game, remake or not, drop on Switch anymore. I'd say we're seeing the newest game during Switch 2's "Switch January Launch event".

But i'm absolutely on the Team expecting a Xeno X remakester on Switch 2!

Honestly, i don't see any Monolithsoft game, remake or not, drop on Switch anymore. I'd say we're seeing the newest game during Switch 2's "Switch January Launch event".

But i'm absolutely on the Team expecting a Xeno X remakester on Switch 2!
I don't think it even needs a remakester. It's so damn gorgeous!! What would they do, add a little more grass? Aside from the pop-in (which was an issue with disc read times and memory constraints that would already be solved simply by putting it on Switch) it could go on as-is and come across as good as any modern Nintendo release.

Only thing I could see them doing if they felt the need to change anything is maybe implement whatever animation/modeling/rendering techniques they built for XB3 to redo the character faces and make them look more like Kunihiko Tanaka's gorgeous character art and less like creepy dead-eyed dolls. πŸ˜…

I like to call this time of year Second Fall because the neighbor has a few maple trees that drop millions of whirlybird seeds.

That bug of the forum is a curious one as it does seem to hit everyday around the same time.

with how slow the site has been the past few days I can't imagine this place being usable for at least a couple of days when the switch 2 is properly shown off

if the site is crashing because of an NES speedrunning collection, imagine how long we'll be down for the Switch 2!

I hate that I remember this but I feel like Reggie shadowdropped Hollow Knight in that very set.
??

it was shadowdropped in a June Direct montage...

and I mean like, the set like filming set...

or did Reggie get filmed in this living room saying something about Hollow Knight??

I'm so confused

I hate that I remember this but I feel like Reggie shadowdropped Hollow Knight in that very set.
wow no I'm a dumbass, you might be right

it's at least some kind of living room set

I only have one day to get the batch that I need.

I only have one Vyvanse pill left.

Admittedly, this is for the next two months.
that's still too pricey, two months or not

y'all should read about the server move and the bug they're handling apparently

otherwise we're gonna have "site slow switch 2 announced??" comments all week

The worst part?

My psychiatrist won't switch me over to Adderall (which my insurance covers) for "health reasons," even though I've taken it before.
healthcare system's fucked

mental healthcare system's fucked

hard to be cool in a hostile world

Do what I did recently and get a sleep study so you can get a CPAP machine.
No worries it's just me being a night owl. I don't have sleep apnea!

My psychiatrist won't switch me over to Adderall (which my insurance covers) for "health reasons," even though I've taken it before
Vyvanse technically should cause fewer side effects compared to Adderall, but you shouldn't be denied the use of Adderall if you're asking for it, especially if you've taken it before. I don't know how your health insurance works but maybe you can ask your psychiatrist to elaborate on these "health reasons"?

how did I not know there was a terrible 2020 Hollywood adaptation of Monster Hunter

Feeling it may be time for a 3D Mario revisit as a pick me up/chill out multitasker. 64-Sunshine-Galaxy-Odyssey… tho ironically it’s been longest since I played Odyssey

I wonder if Nintendo is going to start coating Secret Stones with a bitter coating to prevent people from swallowing them.
y'know, most days I don't think about this shit

but every now and then, someone reminds me that they really fucking went with "secret stones" as the name for them

and then my standard-issue Suswave rage is amplified for the rest of the day

I've never had secret stones but I know people who did and I'm told it's quite painful

how did I not know there was a terrible 2020 Hollywood adaptation of Monster Hunter
My boyfriend put that on a little while ago, and I walked in at one point to see everyone getting ready to assault some tower thingy that was the source of the main problem (monsters coming to earth), and then the movie fucking ended lmao.

The Switch 2 reveal or the actual tornadoes?
It was an actual storm. One of the worst ones I’ve seen in a while, should have been more specific. We even had a tornado warning for my area which is very rare.

Thankfully the part that caused tornados blew past us. But man, that was one hell of a storm.

Today has been a very stressful day and I am very tired.

Back
Top Bottom