• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST32 May 2024| Endless Ocean Season!, Paper Mario Season!

Which Season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! this post if you think @Aurc should watch Seinfeld

bmOvppK.gif
I stopped watching Seinfeld after a season and a bit but this gif makes me think I should maybe pick it back up?

Finally beat Super Mario Bros. Wonder. Turns out I was 30 minutes away from completing it. Played most of the game was Peach with some Daisy and Toadette here and there. Didn't touch those losers Mario, Luigi, or Yoshi at all.

Hot take: game was pretty good.

Finally beat Super Mario Bros. Wonder. Turns out I was 30 minutes away from completing it. Played most of the game was Peach with some Daisy and Toadette here and there. Didn't touch those losers Mario, Luigi, or Yoshi at all.

Hot take: game was pretty good.

Game was oozing with creativity. exactly the change the series needed. just a tad to easy, minus the final level.

growing up is realizing the erotic violent Castlevania pachinko is the best game of all time

I have no fucking clue why, but the second I saw this, the X-Files theme played in my head
I read “X-Files” as “X-Nauts” and tried to remember what their theme was

The hype is getting to me…

I read “X-Files” as “X-Nauts” and tried to remember what their theme was

The hype is getting to me…
i don't know what that means

if I happen to know what that means once I finally play Mario's Fuck the Door... no I don't

that there hardware thread is a scary place to post
I pop my head in maybe once a week and it always feels like a wall of incomprehensible numbers/acronyms and people getting steadily more frustrated with each other over disagreements related to said numbers/acronyms

I only pop in to the hardware thread when someone gets banned for posting something outrageous to see what they said, then I leave it again.

Are you sure? You will x-NAUT be able to resist this Nintendo classic!!

oh I'm playing the game, I'm just not going to know or be aware of whatever that shit you referred to is about

key plot point? said in literally every sentence? won't know it. principle of the thing.

never underestimate my capacity to refuse to know things

how else do you think I've survived this long in a video game forum?

double-dipping for the fabled Nintendo Classic,

g7A6KkR.jpeg

The Box of Fucking Nothing

oh I'm playing the game, I'm just not going to know or be aware of whatever that shit you referred to is about

key plot point? said in literally every sentence? won't know it. principle of the thing.

never underestimate my capacity to refuse to know things

how else do you think I've survived this long in a video game forum?
Very well, fair enough. Although I ask that, after you beat the game, you report back to me with whether you have any knowledge of what an X-Naut is. Now I’m interested
double-dipping for the fabled Nintendo Classic,

g7A6KkR.jpeg

The Box of Fucking Nothing
It was a very unfunny reaction image I sent ironically

Speedy stubborn queston: if Spike Chunsoft worked on the classic Budokai Tenkaichi games, will Dragon Ball Sparking Zero have Shiren the Wanderer or anyone from Danganronpa as Guest characters?

Wow, I can't believe Reggie was caught on tape making threats to Geoff.
Maybe that's why Nintendo was really only involved with Keighleystuff while Reggie was there.

Cuz he was like "Geoff my body is ready to snap you in fucking half if you don't set aside significant air time for Aonuma and Miyamoto to show off their horse physics"

Maybe that's why Nintendo was really only involved with Keighleystuff while Reggie was there.

Cuz he was like "Geoff my body is ready to snap you in fucking half if you don't set aside significant air time for Aonuma and Miyamoto to show off their horse physics"

It's one thing to threaten someone with physical violence. It's another telling someone to play a videogame. Geoff should have called 911 right there.

My pc mouse died so I went to the nearby store to get one. and they had one of those "gamer" mouse very cheap (like 10 USD ) because the box was damaged and I was like "sure, I can always use more buttons for shortcuts". Spent like 30 minutes searching how the hell to turn off the led lights because the manual only says how to change the DPI and there is no associated software to configure it. I was getting ready to open it and tinker with it and it turned out I just had to hold the DPI button 5 seconds.

you report back to me with whether you have any knowledge of what an X-Naut is. Now I’m interested
you may not know the answer but I already do. my lack of recall is flawless and it won't let me down

It was a very unfunny reaction image I sent ironically
no, sorry, it's a classic Nintendo game with no visible cover called The Box of Fucking Nothing, just like the screenshot and detailed analysis suggest. you're far too late — this is canon now. better luck next time.

My pc mouse died so I went to the nearby store to get one. and they had one of those "gamer" mouse very cheap (like 10 USD ) because the box was damaged and I was like "sure, I can always use more buttons for shortcuts". Spent like 30 minutes searching how the hell to turn off the led lights because the manual only says how to change the DPI and there is no associated software to configure it. I was getting ready to open it and tinker with it and it turned out I just had to hold the DPI button 5 seconds.
You do know that RGB gives you 3 fps extra, right?

Geoff should have called 911 right there.
wait what did Geoff call 9/11?

I typed "jeff" and almost didn't correct it

oh no

the man named jeff calling things "9/11 2" is now running around in my head wearing shreds of keighley's face I don't like it I don't like it I don't l—

I know I'm off my shit every day but today I'm even more off my shit because I'm off my shit (meds)

I fucked up the timing and simply forgot

it's like zooming out and seeing that all of the time I am a clown car full of body pain and blazing fury and saying weird shit, but usually the doors are closed and it drives mostly on a road

today we're an open-door offroading experience and I am paying the price like you wouldn't believe

thank you for bearing with me in these slapstick circumstances

That was weird. I somehow had this thread on ignore and it wasn't showing up in my ignored threads.

Anyways, any better feeling then meowing at a strange cat you never met before and it meows back? I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom