• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST30 Mar. 2024| Famiboards Town-Square

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s something that happened.

My ff7 disc gave me a weird error that thr data has been corrupted after I got to the open world.

Then, I was able to reinsert the disc, the game started p,aging from that part, but then cloud had a weird glitch where he was literally blocked from going forward.

Oh, what I'd give for a One Piece Fighterz. Arc Sys already made both Dragon Ball and One Piece fighters on the 3DS, they can do it again! PLEASE!!!!

Oh, what I'd give for a One Piece Fighterz. Arc Sys already made both Dragon Ball and One Piece fighters on the 3DS, they can do it again! PLEASE!!!!
you and me both. A One piece one with DLC going for like 30 seasons please. Also same thing but as a shounen crossover. Oh and add more characters to FighterZ. I just need MORE

Then, I was able to reinsert the disc, the game started p,aging from that part, but then cloud had a weird glitch where he was literally blocked from going forward
Ah crap, I hope your saves haven't been corrupted. <flashbacks to memory cards on PS1 turning those cute icons for the save files into corrupted blocks of static>

Also same thing but as a shounen crossover
We need the followup to JUMP Ultimate Stars!

Ah crap, I hope your saves haven't been corrupted. <flashbacks to memory cards on PS1 turning those cute icons for the save files into corrupted blocks of static>

Yeah, he was like rubber banding. It was weird.

I’m reinstalling the game like the error message says but if this doesn’t work, I’m complaining to where I got the game and asking for a refund and going digital from here on out.

Yes, but also I went back to it a couple weeks ago and thought it felt super sluggish lol Honestly not to dissimilar to the 3D ones, just in 2D with nice pixel art. Give me a REAL fighting game you foooools.
If Fighting Games do the following I will not play any other genre anymore:
1) Stop being cringe about DLC prices, Capcom.
2) Add Baki to Tekken 8
3) Do One Piece FighterZ
4) After fixing Rollback up, add more characters to FighterZ (Bulma, Chichi, Lunch, Arale, Zarbon, Dodoria, Raditz, Kid Goku, Kid Krillin etc etc)
5) Make Shounen(Jump)Z
6) Fulfill the promise that I have been waiting for for literally more than 50% of my life and re-reveal Tekken X Street Fighter.

Those are easy asks right????

Add Baki to Tekken 8
Which reminds me that I finally got our friendly Tekken 8 meetup marked on the calendar. Can't wait to finally try the game out!

Speaking of anime characters in Tekken, Baki's fine, but I would be more hyped for Ippo, Kenshiro or Yuu.

Make Shounen(Jump)Z
I loved Ultimate Stars but I would trade it in a heartbeat for a DBFZ/Guilty Gear/Blazblue type of fighting game. We can dream.

Which reminds me that I finally got our friendly Tekken 8 meetup marked on the calendar. Can't wait to finally try the game out!

Speaking of anime characters in Tekken, Baki's fine, but I would be more hyped for Ippo, Kenshiro or Yuu.

I loved Ultimate Stars but I would trade it in a heartbeat for a DBFZ/Guilty Gear/Blazblue type of fighting game. We can dream.
I hear you on Ippo and especially Kenshiro (not sure who Yuu is rn) but Baki just works perfectly for Tekken oh man.

I wish I could play Tekken 8 but Rebirth had priority and PS5 games are 70-80€ here 😭😭 And then I'd have to get PS Plus too which is another 72€...

I made a document for my dream but also kind of realistic roster for a Jump fighting game but I can't find it anymore... might have to do a new list 🏊🏼

Jeez, it feels like Atlus has been sponsoring every youtuber under the sun if my catalogue of niche have been getting Unicorn Overlorded.

Wow how did I miss a new thread? A new Raccoon thread at that???
@Skittzo betcha didn't know

VOgfFMO.jpeg
This blows my mind.

The vast majority of my Dune knowledge comes from the 90s PC game, so I was vaguely aware of spice and Fremen and Harkonnens and Orinthopters. Had no idea what the spice was called.

So this is our contribution from the Netherlands for Eurovision this year. I respect Joost Klein a lot, but am conflicted about this 😅

Europa-pa-pa~
I kinda like it :D

Honestly, eurovision would be even better if every country just sent a semi-serious act with shitpost appeal that still kinda slaps, like this or Finland.

Last edited:
Europa-pa-pa~
I kinda like it :D

Honestly, eurovision would be even better if every country just sent a semi-serious act with shitpost appeal that still kinda slaps, like this or Finland.

Between this, Alan Wake II and Cruelty Squad, I am officially convinced that Finland has the coolest artists.

I do like the message of Joost Kleins' song. From the comments:

The song is a letter to his parents who died when Joost was still young. His father told him that since humans invented the borders, he could invent the world, his own world. And so he did! The end with the burning picture and house means that it's time to stop grieving about his parents and step into a new phase in his life.

Switch is this era's GameBoy:
  • pioneers a new concept
  • mass popularity
  • cartridges
  • lots of low and mid budget games
  • more powerful, bulkier and more expensive rivals unable to dent its popularity
  • weird lifecycle boost thanks to something beginning with P
  • relatively primitive technology as time goes by but continues to perform well commercially
Thank you for coming to my TED talk. I will not be taking questions at this time but will instead drink more wine.

Last edited:
god. i hate star wars but that shit’s funny as hell

When you discover some of the old Super Sentai theme and insert albums had English covers of a couple of the themes. These are rad, yes I may have put a couple of these albums into my playlist

Went to another flea market today and gotten some nice things today

Gotten a glaceon plush
Yugi Funko pop
Yami Yugi Funko pop
Starscream Funko pop
Holographic Mewtwo card
And the guy gave me a stack of Yu-Gi-Oh cards for free.

Super nice guy

I wish Nintendo opened NSO apps to other publishers like SEFA as an option. I wouldn't mind more themed NSO apps like a Turbografx app or an Amiga app or something.

when the commercials the most entertaining part...

I KEEEEEEEEEEEED

or do i

It's like Return of the Killwr Tomatoes where they literally ran out of money during filming and then made product placements part of the movie for the second half to be able to finish it. One of the coolest roles George Clooney ever had too 😂

One of these days, I need to make time to actually watch the OG trilogy. Might skip the prequel and sequel trilogies, though; haven't heard great things about either of em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom