• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST30 Mar. 2024| Famiboards Town-Square

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iโ€™m not as optimistic as everyone else, but I do have to wonder if โ€” before the year is up โ€” itโ€™ll finally be

Hey man, water is good! I just canโ€™t do soda.

Iโ€™ll tell ya my actual number 1 favourite beverage: supermarket brand (PC Blue Menu) lime sparkling water. It is, frankly, the greatest beverage ever created. I love it so much. I drink 1 can of it literally every day of my life.

And itโ€™s gotta be the supermarket brand one! Bubly, LaCroix, etc, theyโ€™re all too flavourful. The supermarket brand oneโ€™s flavour is much more subtle and good.

Why couldn't it be Koalaboards?!
1b2D.gif

Iโ€™ll tell ya my actual number 1 favourite beverage: supermarket brand (PC Blue Menu) lime sparkling water. It is, frankly, the greatest beverage ever created. I love it so much. I drink 1 can of it literally every day of my life.

And itโ€™s gotta be the supermarket brand one! Bubly, LaCroix, etc, theyโ€™re all too flavourful. The supermarket brand oneโ€™s flavour is much more subtle and good.

I've actually switched to the majority of my drinking as water over the last year, but I still love my coke.

Iโ€™ve got zero thoughts on this one way or the other. Iโ€™m not a soda person at all, I basically only drink coffee and water hahaha
water is fucking based and team soda are cowards

what, youโ€™ll only drink a fluid if they replace some of it with off-brand air? pathetic

go ahead and laugh now, sip your mid-ass gas syrup, live it up jabronis

theyโ€™ve got you right where they want you. youโ€™re why the encroaching evil of bottled water was born into this world.

Last edited:

You may be the only person I've ever seen describe LaCroix as too flavorful.

youโ€™ll be rolling in daisies and singing โ€œlmao o compatriotsโ€ the day the climate fuckfest comes for you.

you wanna know why theyโ€™re collecting the water and made it illegal to drink from โ€œtheirโ€ springs? they profit in crisis and are counting on it.

just like how all AI was a joke until suddenly it wasnโ€™t. all those heinous Economist articles about โ€œblue goldโ€ are gonna get more and more so bleakly true.

and like, my dudes and undudes, ye congregate sodaheads all in a row: what the fuck? they created a two-party system for fizzling swill. how is that not a red flag?!

this has been todayโ€™s Suswave Rant

Why couldn't it be Koalaboards?!
โ€œhoo hoo, Iโ€™m so soft and cuddly, you can totally trust me! Iโ€™m definitely not full of chlamydia and totally donโ€™t just eat pure poison until my brain fucking melts and I fall out of the goddamn tree like a toxic fucking cannonballโ€

these motherfuckers are so cooked that not one fucking animal will eat their corpses

it would almost be impressive if it werenโ€™t so gauche

You know, the water we have in our city is extremely ... dunno the english word for it ... chalky? Well, it's full of that.

It's not unhealthy or anything ... but yeah.

On top, the water pipes in our house are ancient, and god knows what stuff has gathered in those over the last 50 years (it's a very old house, ~50 years ago what the last time it was fully refurbished).

So yeah ... the fam drinks bottled water.

You know, the water we have in our city is extremely ... dunno the english word for it ... chalky? Well, it's full of that.

It's not unhealthy or anything ... but yeah.

On top, the water pipes in our house are ancient, and god knows what stuff has gathered in those over the last 50 years (it's a very old house, ~50 years ago what the last time it was fully refurbished).

So yeah ... the fam drinks bottled water.
oh donโ€™t get me wrong, people are fucked over all the fucking time. thereโ€™s secondary filtration but that isnโ€™t always enough

reverse osmosis might help in your situation โ€” but somewhere like Flint would still be fucked due to the extremely high concentration of lead

my point is that those companies that bottle the water to sell it to you at markup also buy up the springs that could have provided more and better water to all in the first place. itโ€™s a long game and itโ€™s fucked. I lived in the crux of a Nestle legal battle, I know how dark that shit gets.

I wonโ€™t deny that itโ€™s a resource in times of crisis, and thatโ€™s important to have โ€” but like, the consolidation and โ€œownershipโ€ of water is a growing issue on a collision course with climate crisis and there are already examples of people getting fucked over. I dread whatโ€™s coming.

and frankly โ€” genuinely bad municipal water systems, at least in these parts, are really indicative of a collective underfunding and denial of infrastructure projects. a generation or four took them for granted and lost the core notion โ€” that these are ongoing and had to be maintained โ€” and now we have highway overpasses collapsing onto themselves and poison pipes and trains full of chemicals never meant to mix derailing

I uh can keep going but the vibe here today seems to be โ€œshut the fuck upโ€ so

oh donโ€™t get me wrong, people are fucked over all the fucking time. thereโ€™s secondary filtration but that isnโ€™t always enough

reverse osmosis might help in your situation โ€” but somewhere like Flint would still be fucked due to the extremely high concentration of lead

my point is that those companies that bottle the water to sell it to you at markup also buy up the springs that could have provided more and better water to all in the first place. itโ€™s a long game and itโ€™s fucked. I lived in the crux of a Nestle legal battle, I know how dark that shit gets.

I wonโ€™t deny that itโ€™s a resource in times of crisis, and thatโ€™s important to have โ€” but like, the consolidation and โ€œownershipโ€ of water is a growing issue on a collision course with climate crisis and there are already examples of people getting fucked over. I dread whatโ€™s coming.

and frankly โ€” genuinely bad municipal water systems, at least in these parts, are really indicative of a collective underfunding and denial of infrastructure projects. a generation or four took them for granted and lost the core notion โ€” that these are ongoing and had to be maintained โ€” and now we have highway overpasses collapsing onto themselves and poison pipes and trains full of chemicals never meant to mix derailing

I uh can keep going but the vibe here today seems to be โ€œshut the fuck upโ€ so

By no means was my post meant as something like "shut up".

If you wanna go off, go off as much as you like.

You may be the only person I've ever seen describe LaCroix as too flavorful.
we live in Canada, all flavored things from the US are genuinely fucking unhinged

hoo hoo, Iโ€™m so soft and cuddly, you can totally trust me! Iโ€™m definitely not full of chlamydia and totally donโ€™t just eat pure poison until my brain fucking melts and I fall out of the goddamn tree like a toxic fucking cannonball
Exactly! They're disgusting slobs! They would totally be at home with shitposts!

cold water is a tasty treat
Genuinely the most refreshing beverage

I must confess ๐ŸŽถ
That my only dress ๐ŸŽถ
Is filled with bees noooOoOoOw ๐ŸŽถ
Don't you know! it's! filled with bees! ๐ŸŽถ

As much as I miss living in London, I'm happy to finally drink the tap water back here in Norway because it's
~ c r i s p ~

Exactly! They're disgusting slobs! They would totally be at home with shitposts!
ehhh see I wouldnโ€™t describe them as โ€œdisgusting slobsโ€ and I also wouldnโ€™t use those words in any fucking context because theyโ€™re almost always very targeted and fucked up

theyโ€™re just a creature doing what they know. they are, in fact, fuzzy little fuckers.

circumstances, genetics, and god knows what human influence have all just turned them into incredible, awful little beings

damn wait yโ€™all think shitposts are disgusting?

idk theyโ€™re like some kind of distinct liqueur to me. a fine, biting, and unusual treat. not for all, but fun for those in favor.

By no means was my post meant as something like "shut up".

If you wanna go off, go off as much as you like.
oh I didnโ€™t mean you lmao

not sure if itโ€™s even a quantifiable thing. hence it being in the realm of vibe

When are the GDC panels for Tears and Wonder supposed to happen? Will they be live streamed? I'm just soooo excited to have more insight on the development of those games!!

Too many games up my alley are coming out too quick! The only one I wanna commit too for the moment is TTYD.

The B1M is just pumping out videos about major tunnel projects around the world, tunneling is so in right now!

Listening to the intro songs of old Disney cartoons, Gummibears, Chip & Dale, Ducktales.

Why are they so good? They have no right to be so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom