• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST30 Mar. 2024| Famiboards Town-Square

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah that new Sentai opening has me grinning. Then again you can tell Endoh is having a fun time with it XD. Also when you realize the name is just a play on VoomVroom

if only odyssey were half this charming....
i’m a mario denier but an odyssey apologist

to like. a degree. there are lots of frustrations but I did enjoy the gameplay and world…

I feel like entertaining a second grader all March Break took like 10 years off of my life, but now it's over and the rest of my Sunday is free. Gonna be a Dangerous Night...
STcmOwS.gif

He's not baking because he's busy helping put with the stew. 😤😤😤 Not taking Mario Slander at 3 AM!!!!!!! 😤😤😤😤😤

SMO_Wallpaper_-Luncheon_Kingdom.jpg
damn he’s really about to serve the soup he took a bath in

wasn’t that boss some kind of bird

y’all are gonna get bird flu and learn nothing

I feel like entertaining a second grader all March Break took like 10 years off of my life, but now it's over and the rest of my Sunday is free. Gonna be a Dangerous Night...
STcmOwS.gif
like… any second grader?

or like… your own?

because if entertaining your own kid took 10 years off your life I think you need to up your entertainment game

They have special needs and have trouble sleeping lol. Not as easy as shoving them in front of a movie
i mean even if you didn’t I’m against just putting a kid in front of a movie

buuuuut i’ll keep my shit to myself

just gets at some dark shit when I hear parents talk about their kids like some sort of inconvenience or life-leech so it irks me every time

Me playing TotK, building Frankenstein contraptions to finish temples and then looking up on Youtube how you are supposed to built something to finish them: "I now see why I failed math at high school"
😭😭😭
Did you build a giant robot to solve your assignments?

Did you build a giant robot to solve your assignments?
Not yet lol. I was thinking about building a huge ass wooden playhouse and just chill there 😂

Edit: I'd love for future Zelda games to have multi-player patches where other people can visit your game like White Knight Chronicles.

Last edited:
I always enjoy getting completely random youtube recommendations, it's genuinely one of my favourite things about the algorithm. I just got suggested some random Japanese youtube channel with 20 subs who does covers of beatles songs in English.
That sounds so neat, wow

All youtube's algorithm ever shows me is stuff I've already seen or Joe Rogan clips 😅

I always enjoy getting completely random youtube recommendations, it's genuinely one of my favourite things about the algorithm. I just got suggested some random Japanese youtube channel with 20 subs who does covers of beatles songs in English.
Yesterday the algorithm showed me a video where someone visited the old red line platform in Cleveland under Terminal Tower because the newer one is under renovation, and I was like, this is so cool.

Man, it's fustrating watching my extended family exploded into a bunch of fighting; especially when the ones instigating it are those who would always tell everyone how important family is.

Man, it's fustrating watching my extended family exploded into a bunch of fighting; especially when the ones instigating it are those who would always tell everyone how important family is.
I've spent most family gatherings just being peacemaker and putting out fires, though lately I've resolved to do less of that because that gets exhausting.

A couple months ago they started recommending small videos (0-50 views) more frequently, really cool I think

IMG-20240317-210657389.jpg
I use Hori Joycons which I love but are way bigger than normal Joycons. Anybody know of a good case to carry my Switch?

Also, what are y'all using for an extended battery or powerpack? Any tips on what's good for Switch?

I use Hori Joycons which I love but are way bigger than normal Joycons. Anybody know of a good case to carry my Switch?
05e45330-174e-40c0-aac1-fc747e382b2d.jpg
e7dac8b1-a4f6-4243-b740-6139c39015dd.jpg

That bag would also be futureproofing of sorts, for when the Switch 2 finally comes out.
yet another joke that's really mostly for @Raccoon, sorry 😅

All the youtube algorithm showed me is FNAF videos and react videos.

Then I turned off my watch history and there's nothing now. Not complaining there.

Hey all, heads up. Just got contacted by someone on discord who said that they were looking for “urgent commissions” and the whole thing kind of reeked, big time. Like, out of nowhere, and linked me their twitter which was full of (probably stolen) pictures with wildly different artstyles that said “commission for discord client” and the account was just a few months old. Did some searching and wouldn’t you’ve guessed it, this thing is super common.

Red flag deluxe. I was kind of torn between “thanks, but I’m not interested” and “stop ripping off people with stolen art.” (Went with the former because apparently I’m well mannered)

EDIT: Of course this doesn’t mean that there isn’t real, hard-working artists out there who asks for commissions in an underhand way, it’s a tough field and sometimes it can be a situation where you have to have eyes everywhere for commissions. Just want to put out awareness.

Last edited:
Wait so there’s people who don’t want to be able to fight Beerus as Nam, Goku Black as Yajirobe, Broly as the pilaf Gang mech, or Hit as Cyborg Tao in Sparking Zero?

I've spent most family gatherings just being peacemaker and putting out fires, though lately I've resolved to do less of that because that gets exhausting.
I get you, my extended family has always been tightly-knit so these these last few months have been very disappointing.
IMG-20240317-210657389.jpg

Also, what are y'all using for an extended battery or powerpack? Any tips on what's good for Switch?
I usually just carry my charger with me; unless you're taking your Switch with you on hikes outdoors there are outlets everywhere these days.

I'm watching a show that takes place in Japan, is filmed in Japan with an all-Japanese cast, and is entirely in Japanese, but can tell it's actually written by an american because a character just said she hates jazz

Finished all the caves in valley of repose in pikmin 2. Not sure about above ground tho, have 6 and can’t locate anymore. Time to swap games for the night

There are some musical bits in this series that remind me of Chrono Cross and some that remind me of Anodyne 2 and both are reeeaaaally doing things to my emotionsss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom