• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST3 Dec. 2021| Topical Threes

When Should Raccoon’s New Nintendo Direct Speculation Thread Launch?

• Monday, Dec. 27 • 12pm EST

Votes: 43 20.0%
  • Saturday, Jan. 1 • 12am EST

Votes: 172 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
stop-stop-it.gif
I’m stop

unless…

I’m stopless

@BozPaggs should Shemmi Keighlink be subject to additional torture based on what is or is not at the Game Awards?

I’m loathe to experience the Game Awards again but I feel like it is my sacred duty as the ST OP to at least have my digits on the pulse
Here's what you do to keep your digits on the pulse:

Get a small statuette of Geoff, hook it up to an ultrasonic vibrational generator, rig it to send vibrations in discrete pulses, 120 per minute for maximum comfort, then grab onto the statuette with your fingers while you sleep comfortably viewing the pleasant inner surface of your eyelids so that you don't need to watch the game awards.

Nintendo would never make a game like that. Never.

R.77b28e09ceb34d2d7d2670671339ebe3
We have more then just deserts here. I hated how our country’s influence was a desert again :(

Yes, I born in a desert but that’s beside the point dammit!

Also why did Sombrero Mario get taken off the cover art 😭. Mexico loves whenever it’s country gets represented in mainstream media lol. Coco bring the highest grossing film in the country saids a lot.

No one here would ever want that

Presumably WW and TP, which several other sources have confirmed are just kinda sitting there, waiting for an appropriate time to be released
Ah I see and yes, I remember that one. My assumption is very much that those games are in a glass case labelled "Break Glass In Case of Lack of Zelda".

I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch but...I toasted the bread. It was delicious.
oh yeah I only eat those toasted these days

I’ll toast to that huehuehuehuehuehueh

Here's what you do to keep your digits on the pulse:

Get a small statuette of Geoff, hook it up to an ultrasonic vibrational generator, rig it to send vibrations in discrete pulses, 120 per minute for maximum comfort, then grab onto the statuette with your fingers while you sleep comfortably viewing the pleasant inner surface of your eyelids so that you don't need to watch the game awards.
I am not making a Geoff vibrator

We have more then just deserts here. I hated how our country’s influence was a desert again :(

Yes, I born in a desert but that’s beside the point dammit!

Also why did Sombrero Mario get taken off the cover art 😭. Mexico loves whenever it’s country gets represented in mainstream media lol. Coco bring the highest grossing film in the country saids a lot.

A game set in Mexico with as much creativity as Guacamelee, Mario Odyssey's budget, and Dark Cloud 2's town-building mechanics.

It would be absolutely fantastic.

Wasn't calling it "The Keighleys" a Fami thing? Has it really spread already? Or did it not actually start here?
I feel like it's not a stretch that someone independent of Famiboards could've come up with the name "The Keighleys". Whether that's actually the case...iunno.

@BozPaggs should Shemmi Keighlink be subject to additional torture based on what is or is not at the Game Awards?
Hmm it feels appropriate but I haven't made any sweeping declarations of bets. I got everything I wanted with Dread so I'm pretty chill now 😂

oh man, I didn’t even consider the possibility of either Twilight Princess HD / Wind Waker HD being a casual announcement here

not that I think it’ll happen but I better get some puns in the oven just in case!

Don’t wolf down all these announcements at once! Welcome to… The Game Awoos!

Hope you get a great seat before you see the Great Sea! Welcome to… The Game Awinds!

It’s almost twilight but you better be a waker! Welcome to… The Legeoff of Zeighley!

oh man, I didn’t even consider the possibility of either Twilight Princess HD / Wind Waker HD being a casual announcement here

not that I think it’ll happen but I better get some puns in the oven just in case!

Don’t wolf down all these announcements at once! Welcome to… The Game Awoos!

Hope you get a great seat before you see the Great Sea! Welcome to… The Game Awinds!

It’s almost twilight but you better be a waker! Welcome to… The Legeoff of Zeighley!

@Suswave, you have to stop. You're close to the sun, and Icarus is telling you to keep flying higher.

"This next announcement has been worth the wait, so thanks for tuning in. Prepare to feel a little... tingle!

Hmm it feels appropriate but I haven't made any sweeping declarations of bets. I got everything I wanted with Dread so I'm pretty chill now 😂
I guess we’ll have to see what reveals, nightmares, and meme-fodder get chummed tonight in our abysmal tide pool!

We should do a bet on the over under for how many times Geoff will say this upcoming trailer is like the best thing he's ever seen.

We should do a bet on the over under for how many times Geoff will say this upcoming trailer is like the best thing he's ever seen.

If every one of his 5 "Elden Ring-tier" announcements will have him sound as eager as the Elden Ring re-reveal this summer, it'll be fun to see.

Tonight's options:

• play more Shin Megami Tensei V
  • start Halo Infinite
  • finish reading Leviathan Falls
  • lie face down in a comfortable place and succumb to fatigue

The Dorito Papal Mass

That's one communion this Jew can get behind!

"Crunch be with you"
and also with you

edit: I don’t know why the Catholics changed this phrasing, i love how snappy and ominous it is

and also with you

edit: I don’t know why the Catholics changed this phrasing, i love how snappy and ominous it is
I didn't know they did change it! My experience with catholic mass is solely based on two weddings that happened close to a decade ago and watching Midnight Mass.

yeah this place is way better for this exact reason

Someone please disable @Derachi's spoiler button privileges. We all need a good reminder of our place.

Besides, everyone knows the true power resides with the person who can change Fami's weather to snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom