• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion | ST24 September 2023 | Barely Able Will Star as the Main Poster in a Brand New ST (temp.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving my spoiler-free impressions of the leaks in here.

First one: Neat.

E: Hold it. Turns out the first leak could mean multiple things!

For everyone who left the Direct thread or will be choosing to leave given the snap decision that had to be made, I just want to say on the personal level it was so much fun hyping down with y’all these past four weeks. Going to be a weird week ahead knowing we just got split in half so abruptly and randomly by something well out of our control. I hope you all enjoyed the fun times we had and I can’t wait for us to meet again on the other side :)

As someone who just joined the forums last week, it's been quite a confusing ride to try and keep up with all the rumors and leaks.
I feel like I don't understand about %97 of what most people talk about :unsure:

Even impressions are some kind of spoiler, can you please use spoiler tags here?

My personal feeling isn't necessarily the same for you, you know? ;]

Disclaimer, the following is NOT a leak, NOT a spoiler, it's simply a theoretical scenario!

If for example the first tease would be for Starfox, i wouldn't say "Neat" cause i don't really like Starfox. ;D
But that doesn't mean that if i would post "Meh" that it's about Starfox, there's other things i don't care for. ^^

Again, this above example is NOT a leak!

Bonejack fucking leaked the whole Direct, goddamnit
get-him-south-park.gif

Just got spoiled of a Direct announcement on Twitter, imma find this Pyoro guy and cut his Internet connection til next week

Man this really is a day for sitting in the sun, listening to chill music while sipping ice cold beer 🥰

(Accidently posted in the hardware thread, sorry mods 😄)

Even impressions are some kind of spoiler, can you please use spoiler tags here?

I have to agree with this.

While not explicitly saying the games name, someone with a Wind Waker avatar saying: “It happened, my dreams came true!” is still fairly telling.

I’m not saying this as party popping - we have all the rights in the world to be excited over games! It’s just a personal advice to exercise caution.

Knives... children... I think we all know what the solution here is

wait until they're working so they can buy you fancy knives for your birthday

That's the dream.

My wife, when being stressed and annoyed, once told our eldest "Don't worry, we return the favor to you when we're old!".

God i love this woman.

right of withdrawal

just sayin'

Damn, i'm out of the 14 days window for all three.

Saw leaks were dropped in the speculation thread. Read the first one and immediately went “I’ve seen enough”.

Unlike some people I don’t need to peek at the gifts under the tree. But hey it’s nice to know the day is almost here!

Edit:

Japan. They have kitchen knife culture literally perfected!

I’m utterly confused by that thumbnail as the person is wearing a Henckles branded pullover 😂

Ubisoft has shown that they are incompetent company mired in greed and scum for a long time now and treat Nintendo like cow to be milked before discarding them.
Remembered when they realized the wii u was a slop so they tried to delayed it to port the game to other system to maximized profit just for it to reveal that legend sold the best on wii u.
Or how it reveal that Nintendo trusted them enough to tell them to hold off on spark of hope for the next gen to give the game the best chance but then ubisoft give them the finger and released it early thus bombing it.
One of these day the company just gonna go under and every studios including the employees get picked up by companies that cares about them and I hope Nintendo decide to bagged ubisoft milan and let soliani work on his own creation.

Mrs. Pheniac's family is all Apple products and they're probably still mad at me for convincing her to use Android phones (we share chargers and I know how to troubleshoot them and install cool things)

Your daughter I kinda get, but shouldn't your wife be able to decide what products she uses?

See the follow up post from me.

It boils down to me telling her if she's going to take care of the device, keeps it up to date and working on her own, she can get whatever she wants.
(Same applies for the daughter btw.)

But if it ends up me having to do this, as it always does because she's sadly bad with tech gadgets, i insisted that she's not going to get Apple stuff then.

I hate having to deal with Apple stuff, be it devices or services. I'm not asking for much at home, basically nothing, but i'm not going to move in this case.

Of course she's free to get whatever Android smartphone she wants, and whenever she wants.

FUCKING BASED
Smart phone more like dumb phone
But seriously fuck apple, they are THE anti consumer company.
hmmm do I want to knowingly take this bait?

Ahhh if I had less to do today I would. Sorry LongDrake, your anti-Apple stance will have to go unchallenged for now.

See the follow up post from me.

It boils down to me telling her if she's going to take care of the device, keeps it up to date and working on her own, she can get whatever she wants.
(Same applies for the daughter btw.)

But if it ends up me having to do this, as it always does because she's sadly bad with tech gadgets, i insisted that she's not going to get Apple stuff then.

I hate having to deal with Apple stuff, be it devices or services. I'm not asking for much at home, basically nothing, but i'm not going to move in this case.

Of course she's free to get whatever Android smartphone she wants, and whenever she wants.
Ah, gotcha. I definitely read the original post as they're not allowed to, rather than "get what you want but I don't know shit about Apple lol". Sorry about that!

My dad used to do a similar thing with my mum, and eventually she decided getting help from me or one of my sisters over the phone or simply putting up with a potential problem was better than getting his help anyway, lol

If you're the same person, does this mean youre Famiboards Fight Club?

But which one of you is Tyler Durden?

Ah, gotcha. I definitely read the original post as they're not allowed to, rather than "get what you want but I don't know shit about Apple lol". Sorry about that!

My dad used to do a similar thing with my mum, and eventually she decided getting help from me or one of my sisters over the phone or simply putting up with a potential problem was better than getting his help anyway, lol

The fact that she couldn't be arsed to invest some time into this to be able to get the Apple smartphone she wants kinda tells me that it's not that important for her after all.

Though, i do keep the fams gadgets in pristine condition all the time, so it's not like there's moments she could complain. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom