• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST2 Nov. 2021| Are You Gonna Play Shin Megami Tensei V the Dub Way, or…

Which TGA nomination snub upset you the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing videogames and chatting on a message board is also really advance for a raccoon. So we're obviously not dealing with a typical raccoon.

Modern games are super dumbed down and have you actually read the stuff we post in here? It's not as impressive as you're making it sound. A regular raccoon could keep up no problem.

Every time I see @Raccoon I think about this guy who is head of a company that my job is partnered with. One time we were talking back from lunch and he was ranting about the Tortoise and the Hare story was bullshit. He said it was obvious that the Hare won while the Tortoise "was probably eaten by a fucking raccoon!". To say he was a bit off his rocker is putting it lightly. I was once saw him get into an argument with his company lawyer, the lawyer stormed out, he followed, and then he came back a few minutes later by himself laughing maniacally.

I don't blame anyone for forgetting about it because I sure do, but the early 2022 Nintendo game is the new Pokémon. I don't even think we'll see anything else until Advance Wars drops in early April
Thank goodness I got elden ring for my big q1 game

2022 is going to be substantial for Nintendo, even rivaling 2017 it seems, so long as major delays don't occur.
If the stars align, we can have a Switch debut redux next year with BotW 2, Splatoon 3, Xeno 3, Kirby in place of Mario and Triangle Strategy in place of Octopath, plus AW 1+2 (though it's supposed to be out this year) and who knows what's in store from indie devs. Edit: and PLA, of course.

Nate the Wait
they don’t love like I love you
wait
they don’t love you like I love you
ma-a-a, a-a-a, a-a-a, a-a-aps
wait

they don’t love you like I love you

is the joke I would make if I were a) Karen O. of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, b) your stalker — I am not and have never been a stalker, or c) sonically drenched in a specific leg of the 2000s

I think the correct answer speaks for itself

Isn't he mostly delegating that stuff to one of the Spidermen now?
this reminds me of the Dan Deacon album Spider-Man of the Rings

or a mash-up of two of my god awful “fan-fictions,” SP'DERMIN in: SP'DERMIN CATCH THE THIEVES and THE BATMEN FILE THEIR TAXES

I like to think that Nate, Emily, King, Vern, the janitor from IGN64 and every other insider have their own forum where they share trailers of the coolest unannounced games while laughing at us muggles.

this reminds me of the Dan Deacon album Spider-Man of the Rings

or a mash-up of two of my god awful “fan-fictions,” SP'DERMIN in: SP'DERMIN CATCH THE THIEVES and THE BATMEN FILE THEIR TAXES
I, for one, would love to see Bruce Wayne's tax returns.

One of our cats might be broken. It's difficult to explain and I can't take a picture like this so I tired to shop her behaviour.

Rr9a8At.jpg

Every time I see @Raccoon I think about this guy who is head of a company that my job is partnered with. One time we were talking back from lunch and he was ranting about the Tortoise and the Hare story was bullshit. He said it was obvious that the Hare won while the Tortoise "was probably eaten by a fucking raccoon!". To say he was a bit off his rocker is putting it lightly. I was once saw him get into an argument with his company lawyer, the lawyer stormed out, he followed, and then he came back a few minutes later by himself laughing maniacally.
this guy seems fun

also being the crazy direct guy ages you horribly, I find it nearly impossible to keep up these days

OMG YALL I just found out that running over enemies with your horse in DQXI nets you EXP so scuse me while I do this forever now kthxbai~

I know people say this a lot, but I truly think that 2022 is going to be an incredible year for games.

Well, I’m enjoying Forza Horizon 5. It’s very pretty and it’s fun to drive cars.

But wow, games that give you a wall of objectives??? Who wants this. I’m staring at a list of fun chores. This isn’t relaxing. This is unnerving. There’s an “accolades” screen that literally has “TOTAL: 58/1876” at the top of the screen. Is this supposed to entice me to keep playing?? It just makes me want to play something that doesn’t hang a to-do list in front of me.

we seem to know a lot about 2022 first party

botw2, splatoon 3, kirb, metroid prime, probably an epd 4 thing, maybe an epd 9 thing, maybe xenoblade for the weebs

it feels a lot more guessable than recent years

My time is nigh! Sheev Keighlink shall return to drop sweet reveals and awkward moments on your arses. Tune in on whatever the fuckth of December for a show that will overstay its welcome by at least two hours!

Well, I’m enjoying Forza Horizon 5. It’s very pretty and it’s fun to drive cars.

But wow, games that give you a wall of objectives??? Who wants this. I’m staring at a list of fun chores. This isn’t relaxing. This is unnerving. There’s an “accolades” screen that literally has “TOTAL: 58/1876” at the top of the screen. Is this supposed to entice me to keep playing?? It just makes me want to play something that doesn’t hang a to-do list in front of me.
If there's one thing I've learned about gamers it's that they treat games like work so this is just the natural evolution.

My time is nigh! Sheev Keighlink shall return to drop sweet reveals and awkward moments on your arses. Tune in on whatever the fuckth of December for a show that will overstay its welcome by at least two hours!
does this boz post have swear words in it

what timeline is this

hallowed be the darkest claus! and uh let me know if you have any nightmarish avatar “enhancement” requests

also @chocolate_supra I found the PDF of the Sp’dermin one and my god, if you think I’m shitposty now

MP 1 remake/remaster is not being shown off before Dread has had it's first holiday shopping season to itself, IMO.

Judging by how the series involved it isn't a game they ever intend for you to finish.
They will add new cars and challenges all the time so there's always something to do.
When I played Forza Horizon 4 I was also paralyzed at first by how much stuff was there on the minimap.
You just have to treat it as the thing you fire up to do a couple of races and collect cars.
Filter it for the races you actually want to do or give you the stuff you want.

I love Forza games but I never follow any of that stuff. It's at it's best when you just zip around doing whatever the hell you feel like doing at any particular moment.

I got Horizon 3 just to drive around Australia in my dream cars, and it was a blast. There was way too much to do, so I seriously just used it as a way to cruise and look around and take my mind off things, like real driving. I barely even raced, even. I kinda kept forgetting to. 😅 There's a ton of shit in these games, but so much of it can be ignored if you just wanna enjoy buzzing around. They aren't stingy with cash or serious cars like the old NFS games or the early racing-based Forza games were, so you don't have to do a bunch of stuff to earn money in order to get to the good stuff. The good stuff is mostly there right from the beginning.

This is assuming Horizon 5 is anything like 3. I tried 4 and they had so drastically altered the feel of the series that it turned me off, but everything I've seen of 5 makes it look like a return to form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom