• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST2 Nov. 2021| Are You Gonna Play Shin Megami Tensei V the Dub Way, or…

Which TGA nomination snub upset you the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

QdsGiaN.jpg

Trying to play FH5 on my computer after getting game pass for $1

Ten minutes of “optimizing for your pc”

This is why I game on consoles

Trying to play FH5 on my computer after getting game pass for $1

Ten minutes of “optimizing for your pc”

This is why I game on consoles
welcome to the wonders of shader compiling. consoles come with pre-compiled shaders, so they don't have this issue. the good news this is a one time thing

Definitely curious to see the N64/Genesis NSO December update and how it structures the lists some more. Hopefully it’s a Dec 4 announcement rather than a 14

“Low video bandwidth”

“Low streaming bandwidth”

Massive pop in and stuttering even on low settings

I thought my ancient computer might have a chance, but there’s no way

Looks like if I want to play Forza Horizon 5 I’m gonna have to either buy an Xbox or stream it

the difference between F-Zero and Wipeout is that F-Zero has Samurai Goroh and Wipeout is a Takeshi's Castle rip-off

“Low video bandwidth”

“Low streaming bandwidth”

Massive pop in and stuttering even on low settings

I thought my ancient computer might have a chance, but there’s no way

Looks like if I want to play Forza Horizon 5 I’m gonna have to either buy an Xbox or stream it
how ancient are we talking?

gtx770 with 4gb of video ram, 8gb of ddr2 ram, and an i6 cpu

i built it about ten years ago

it's below the minimum requirements, but i figured id give it a shot lol
it ain't your GPU that's the problem. your ram and cpu are your bottleneck. anything newer would do you good. I recommend something like a 3100x if you can find it. or a 3600 (most preferable and will last longer)

I don't know anything about Lupin III but I do know about this Power Rangers show that borrowed the name

Definitely curious to see the N64/Genesis NSO December update and how it structures the lists some more. Hopefully it’s a Dec 4 announcement rather than a 14
If GoldenEye is part of NSO or the next update specifically it might be big enough to be a Game Awards reveal.

Geoff truly hyping the show and can acknowledge it will actually be hyped this year.

“Damn. The biggest game this year up for awards is Deathloop, my reveals gotta be good now”.

But in all Seriousness. He saids this every year that this year is bigger. I wouldn’t go in with expectations. Just enjoy the show if you’re gonna watch. Probably will be better tho since it’s in a spot where all 3 companies are looking to have a big year unlike last year

I mean I feel like things have aligned for Geoff this year. Switch still in the middle of its life. PS5 and Xbox got a year under their belt. They want to show the future. Covid delayed a lot of games

The Game Awards always start out good, then the reveals get worse and worse as the show goes on. It's like whoever schedules the announcements is afraid that the viewers will fall asleep. Get some bigger games and restructure the reveals and the show will be great.

I mean I feel like things have aligned for Geoff this year. Switch still in the middle of its life. PS5 and Xbox got a year under their belt. They want to show the future. Covid delayed a lot of games
There's potential this year, for sure. Xbox has gone pretty hard the last couple years, we just need to see if Sony and Nintendo decide to do likewise or not

Middle of its life? so you think a successor wont come until 2025?

Got Bravely Default 2 and man, going from almost two weeks of mostly playing SMTV to that is kind of jarring. The way the games approach story is almost the exact opposite of each other, and while I like both approaches, I'm already kinda wanting BD2 to get to the point faster.

Middle of its life? so you think a successor wont come until 2025?
I think at this point we have to accept that Nintendo's "middle of life" is likely sort of like the concept of being "middle aged:" there was a short period of its youth, let's say just 2017, followed by the middle of its life, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021, and 2022, which will then be followed by its final stage in 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom