• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST15 Dec 2022| The Holidays Are a Time for Fami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me after every Keighley event: "Boy that was terrible I'm never watching this again"

Me before every Keighley event: "It's Keighlin' time"

Geoff liked this tweet. Could mean nothing.

They have never done a debut reveal of a game that they completely own at TGA's. Either new trailers for already revealed games or first time showing of game they just fund/publish, like Bayo 3, Marvel UA3 or Bravely 2.

What's the Switch announcement that started the pre-show?

Also https://steam.tv chat going insane with !steamdeck and I have no idea if that's how you enter to win the Steam Deck thingy (I already registered). @Derachi you know how this giveaway is working?

I'd rather drop $5 for Vampire Survivors on iOS versus free with ads. The game is more than worth it.

Thread's dead because everyone is watching the industry patting itself in the back. I can just take my pants off and relax now. Maybe watch a movie. Microwave some popcorn.

Thread's dead because everyone is watching the industry patting itself in the back. I can just take my pants off and relax now. Maybe watch a movie. Microwave some popcorn.
Judging from the lack of new threads and chatter amongst my friends who are watching just for the Steam deck doesn't seem like there's a whole lot getting announced that's getting people jazzed up in the last 10 minutes

Well, I was stoked to see the Bayonetta Origins game, but I guess not much has been missed, right?

I'm not watching, I'm trying to perfectly time an eating animation. Chomp.

Has it mostly been โ€œworld premieresโ€ and then like 4 awards announced in a block? Thatโ€™s what the tweets look like.

Holiday Jazz Day 8: โ€œThis Christmasโ€ Gerald Albright

Just love this soulful, funky saxophone take on the song. The playing where the verses in the original version is some of the best. Smooth jazz is great for Christmas songs.

Edit to get video to work

While everyone is watching The Game Awards, I'm busy making a Christmas list to get my mom off my back

So far I have a blender and....that's about it.

I'm not watching, I'm trying to perfectly time an eating animation. Chomp.
Nailed it, holy shit

Edit: whoops link died, new one

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I'd like to dedicate this thread to my cool youth pastor, Bill Clinton

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom