• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST14 Nov 2022| Comfy And Easy To Wear

• Thread starter Deleted member 2
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

My sincerst hope is that whether the missiles have been misguided or not, this does not provoke an immediate response from NATO, because if it does WW3 is upon us, and I do not want to live in that timeline.

This happening while the G20 summit was taking place is just the icing on the cake of impending armageddon.

We should have a different font per member for clarity purposes. Attribution would be based on an auction system using Famicoins. Putting 10 of them on Edo SZ

Finally got around to watching Yojimbo. Great movie! Next Iโ€™m gonna rewatch A Fistful of Dollars to see how the adaptation worked.

This is my personal font now, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Red and red is the new white and gold/black and blue. Smh.

1668556906064.png

Reddish Monster

do you all like good fonts?
๊ช–แฅ‡แฆ“๊ชฎ๊ชถ๊ชŠ๊ชป๊ซ€๊ชถ๊ช— ๊ช€๊ชฎ๊ชป

Weird, this is what I see too. Is it a browser thing?
Browser thing or Apple device thing, if I had to take a wild guess.

I dunno, it still doesn't look any different to me.

Good point. So you canโ€™t see yellow?
I have trouble distinguishing reds from greens, for the most part. But some shades of the same colour can also look the same to me. Idk, it's difficult to explain since I don't have a reference for what it's supposed to look like in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom