• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST14 Nov 2022| Comfy And Easy To Wear

• Thread starter Deleted member 2
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
NZXvWCq.png

I was not aware that Kirby is of the "action" genre

I always thought it was more of in the "vibes" genre

Yeah I understand. I can’t really imagine what that’s like. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean any offense.
Nah, it's all good. I've been living with it for as long as I can remember, but it's moments like this when it really hits me. I had my fair share of "Why did you paint the leaves of your tree brown?" during school, but it is what it is.

Also yall already know what I'm gonna do if they get this "custom username color" thing working, right?

Far out, the fun never stops. Gotta go in for a CT scan, physical exam, and bloodwork to make sure my symptoms are just withdrawal.

It's gotten to the point where just playing games or using forums is uncomfortable because it feels tiring just to process moving images or text.
When I was finishing Bayo 3, during the final boss I suddenly got all light headed and had tingling in my hands, almost like the rapid movement had overloaded my brain.
I feel drunk even though I haven't touched a drop of alcohol, and I can't feel my face properly.

Which is extra weird cos just a few days ago over the weekend I felt fine.

Far out, the fun never stops. Gotta go in for a CT scan, physical exam, and bloodwork to make sure my symptoms are just withdrawal.

It's gotten to the point where just playing games or using forums is uncomfortable because it feels tiring just to process moving images or text.
When I was finishing Bayo 3, during the final boss I suddenly got all light headed and had tingling in my hands, almost like the rapid movement had overloaded my brain.
I feel drunk even though I haven't touched a drop of alcohol, and I can't feel my face properly.

Which is extra weird cos just a few days ago over the weekend I felt fine.
Dang, I hope it goes well for you.

Coldplay, apparently.

Because it's all yellow.

I'm trying to test colors, are you volunteering to contribute? Because I'm confused lol.

Do these all look like the same color?
  • my username in that pic above
  • my username on this post
  • your username on your post

I'm trying to test colors, are you volunteering to contribute? Because I'm confused lol.

Do these all look like the same color?
  • my username in that pic above
  • my username on this post
  • your username on your post
I mean, I am really not the right person to ask because I am certifiably colour blind/colour weak, and tbh this is starting to get a tad uncomfortable for me.

But yes, barring miniscule differences in saturation, which I am not even entirely sure are there at all or am just convincing myself of seeing now because people imply they should look different, they look pretty much identical to me.

Damn, I almost missed Nate's birthday! Happy birthday, dude. Hope you're sipping that sweet, sweet Henny. Cracking open a couple of ciders tonight after a pretty rough workday.

I mean, I am really not the right person to ask because I am certifiably colour blind/colour weak, and tbh this is starting to get a tad uncomfortable for me.

But yes, barring miniscule differences in saturation, which I am not even entirely sure are there at all or am just convincing myself of seeing now because people imply they should look different, they look pretty much identical to me.

Okay, good to know - you keep providing your input about the colors, so I figured you were comfortable being asked a question.
Feel free to ignore.

I don’t know what it says about either movie or director that Segio Leone was able to steal the plot of Akira Kurosawa’s “Yojimbo” and still create a unique, iconic experience with “A Fistful of Dollars”

Okay, good to know - you keep providing your input about the colors, so I figured you were comfortable being asked a question.
Feel free to ignore.
Admittedly a bit of a knee-jerk reaction on my part, but if you want my feedback beyond what I have already given, I would be more comfortable giving it in private, so feel free to shoot a conversation my way if needed.

Forgot to mention in my status update yesterday that I also saw The Banshees of Inisherin and Tar. Banshees is one of my favorites of the year - brilliant writing, acting, score, and cinematography. Truly surprising, and equal parts hilarious and poignant. Tar was really emotionally detached and clinical, so you didn't emotionally resonate with much of the story, but it was masterfully made, extremely precise in its writing, direction, and shot composition, and has one of the best performances of the year from Cate Blanchett. Worth watching, but man, between Wakanda Forever and Tar, we need to abolish 2h40 movies that could've been 2 hours.

I’ve been staying up till midnight for basically the past week playing God of War every night, and I wanna do that tonight too. But age must be catching up to me because I am exhausted right now. Forget staying up till 12am, it’s barely past 2100 and I’m about to get to bed.

What’s funny is I almost feel guilty for being too tired to play games tonight.

Well since nothing popped up(and seemingly no major Nintendo Eshop publisher deals yet), wondering if they’re saving up for the big one Nintendo does this month? That starts next Tuesday normally right? Sigh I hope some stuff on my digital wishlist pops up cause none of its been on sale yet this month(on switch. On Xbox sd Gundam battle alliance had its first sale. So switch shouldn’t be too far behind)

I’ve been staying up till midnight for basically the past week playing God of War every night, and I wanna do that tonight too. But age must be catching up to me because I am exhausted right now. Forget staying up till 12am, it’s barely past 2100 and I’m about to get to bed.

What’s funny is I almost feel guilty for being too tired to play games tonight.
How far are you? I am about 15 hours and I don’t think I am even close. I don’t know how people tackle some of these fights on Give Me God of War. I am playing Give Me No Mercy and it’s testing my reflexes.

How far are you? I am about 15 hours and I don’t think I am even close. I don’t know how people tackle some of these fights on Give Me God of War. I am playing Give Me No Mercy and it’s testing my reflexes.
About 17 hours. I finished the main story quest in Vanaheim and started some side quests last night. I’m playing on Balanced and it feels just about right. If I get too sloppy I’ll get wrecked pretty quickly, but it’s not frustrating or anything.

I can't play games late into the night or else I won't be able to fall asleep. Too much stimulus. I set my cutoff at 10pm most of the time.

Here's something before I'm going to bed;

The Switch is a 9th gen system, the first of its kind, as it is a successor of a 8th gen system (Wii U), no arguments there!; So, hypothetically, if a Switch successor is on the way next year, we're officially entering the 10th gen!

Sony and Microsoft are really far behind, and probably they're never catching Nintendo up, that's just shameful!

Maybe now that WayForward dumped the RWBY game with zero fanfare they can finally announce the date for River City Girls 2.

Would it be worth making a thread in The Roost asking about robot vacuum recommendations, or might anyone here have experience with them? I'd like to get one while it's Black Friday sales.

It's gonna be used in a condo with no stairs, mostly hardwood laminate floor (and maybe some accent carpets), and there'll be a mischievous rabbit that sheds and is like 90% litter trained (he just has...terrible aim), so handling pet hair and bunny poops would be considered a high priority if not borderline necessity. Be nice if it has the LiDAR scanner, but if it really is cost prohibitive I can live without it. I like the Roborock S7, but I'mma be honest that the price tag is just goofy. Roomba is a no-go now that Amazon wants to scan the inside of everyone's home with it.

~~~

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

I don't know how to do hidden texts so I'll just say that sucks man. Feel free to message me if you want to let some steam off.
For what it's worth, you can use the [hide] [/hide] tags in the future to hide text, or [reply] [/reply] so people have to post in a thread first so text can be read.

Lmao opening the NSO Switch App while having a game open gave me a “Some slowdown may occur, try closing your game” error. Only Nintendo!

I've been playing so much Spiritfarer that I'm now trying to use Y to cancel in every other app and menu

3eo1pVD.jpg

very weird
Fun fact: the same thing happened with that Koopa post you made, but I didn't mention it then because I thought it was a lot funnier to respond to a Mario Post, since that is my Gimmick Personality™.

Mobile reads the material just fine, so I'm not sure what's going on?

This song still gives me feelings and goosebumps.

The original Pokémon anime always had great music to me.

Imagine this song playing to close out Ash’s adventures.

NZXvWCq.png

I was not aware that Kirby is of the "action" genre

I always thought it was more of in the "vibes" genre

I could swear Kirby was in the "Family" genre.
Geoff told me so.

Lmao opening the NSO Switch App while having a game open gave me a “Some slowdown may occur, try closing your game” error. Only Nintendo!

Yeah the NSO app is an absolute joke, it says that sometimes even when I have no games open. The app is slow I cant be bothered picking up the new weekly avatar pieces anymore. The whole thing about the Switch OS is that it's supposed to be snappy and fast.

E-Shop and NSO are so slow it's just outright bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom