• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST5| Uncharted Territory: Drake's Deception

When is the next general full-length Direct?

• June

Votes: 130 38.0%
  • July

Votes: 40 11.7%
  • August

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • September

Votes: 129 37.7%
  • October

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • November

• December

• January

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • February

• Never

Votes: 11 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't seem like it would be a mini because minis are shadowdropped. There wouldn't be time for him to do a predictions video because it'd already be out.

default-large.jpg
I just came back into my room and saw this commercial on my TV.
I think this is some sort of cosmic sign confirming what kind of Direct is incoming.
Do you think Shaq knows what Nintendo Direct is?

My Helga Pataki post is true either way.

Whether there's an announcement tomorrow or not, this thread is going to die. Either in the sense that it will be locked or in the sense that all of our hopes and dreams will be crushed.

The direct is definitely happening. You can put money on it. Nate isn’t going through the trouble of doing a predictions video if he didn’t 100% know a direct was happening this week.
Don't forget Nate's "it won't be tumbleweed country" post!
Apologies if this has been posted (or there's a reason it hasn't), but:

AFAIK, this person has been pretty spot-on in the past.

Idk who the hell this is, but yeah, their twitter looks solid. Not sure if they're just the "delete my incorrect tweets" type, though.

SNES remake is intriguing i was going to say DQ3 but thats NES. Perhaps another se rpg hopefully one that was previously jpn only

I don't want to contradict myself or anything, and I'm just saying this for speculation's sake and not that it actually means anything, but the only words In Necrolipe's tweet that are italicized as it were are roughly translating to "full size"

Shinya Takahashi: Mr. Furukawa, the press journalist Dring says on his Twitter that we moved the Direct up by two months.

Furukawa: Who the fuck is that?

Apologies if this has been posted (or there's a reason it hasn't), but:

AFAIK, this person has been pretty spot-on in the past.

By checking Wikipedia, maybe the SNES remake might be this JP-only game called Wonder Project J, given this person bolded the words "wonder". Something that adds fuel to this fire is that Wonder Project J is a Squeenix game.

By checking Wikipedia, maybe the SNES remake might be this JP-only game called Wonder Project J, given this person bolded the words "wonder". Something that adds fuel to this fire is that Wonder Project J is a Squeenix game.
Well, Square Enix loves SNES remakes on Switch

Read about it on wiki sounds interesting sold over a million in jpn, so it could be consider a classic.

Remake of a SNES classic ?

Chrono Trigger but 3D style like Trials of Mana. In would melt myself if it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom