• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST5| Uncharted Territory: Drake's Deception

When is the next general full-length Direct?

• June

Votes: 130 38.0%
  • July

Votes: 40 11.7%
  • August

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • September

Votes: 129 37.7%
  • October

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • November

• December

• January

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • February

• Never

Votes: 11 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if this has been posted (or there's a reason it hasn't), but:

AFAIK, this person has been pretty spot-on in the past.

I was forbidden to comment on this

OH BOY OH BOY

please let any new 2D Mario not just be another NSMB

By checking Wikipedia, maybe the SNES remake might be this JP-only game called Wonder Project J, given this person bolded the words "wonder". Something that adds fuel to this fire is that Wonder Project J is a Squeenix game.

Yeah, Wonder Project J's the only SNES game I can think of that fits. Assuming WONDER is a hint at the SNES remake and not something else, anyway.

Everyone remember this forever

621.jpg

There's a difference between a vague non-hint like this one and specifically naming Samba de Amigo before the announcement. You'd have to either get very lucky or simply name every series in existence and delete them all. (Which, sure, a possibility!)

I would say they're a tweet deleter, but... that seems like such a low-stakes tweet to finally pull people in with? You'd think they'd make more outrageous claims when going public

Sonic Superstars feels a little too specific a title to have guessed, as I don't remember any trademark being public.

I would call this Pyoro guy a Waddle Dee Knows if it wasn't for the fact that
A) They have a pyoro pfp
B) They leaked a literal Pokemon at some point

Apologies if this has been posted (or there's a reason it hasn't), but:

AFAIK, this person has been pretty spot-on in the past.

Wasn't that proved to be one of those accounts that typed a bunch of shit before being known and just deleted whatever was wrong to make it look like it's a legit leaker ?

Quoted by: tee
I don't really care for fantasy rpg's but I would kill for a chrono trigger hd2d remake since that's on my game to play before I die list

Omg please if we get Chrono Trigger remake also. I might collapse

I know Square has been busy with a lot of stuff, but the fact that they have been sitting on Chrono frickin' Trigger for over a decade is ridiculous. It should have been ported to modern consoles years ago.

Even if we don't get something this week, I have to believe that Square has something in the works with that classic.

Wasn't that proved to be one of those accounts that typed a bunch of shit before being known and just deleted whatever was wrong to make it look like it's a legit leaker ?
I have no idea how you would Waddle Dee Armored Core, Yakuza, Samba de Amigo, and the basic idea behind the design of an unrevealed Pokemon

The SNES remake is Dragon Quest 3, right?
Dragon Quest III was originally a NES/Famicom game.

That being said, if it's not a first party title, Square Enix would be my bet. We're suspiciously low on timed/full exclusives from them right now on Switch. Chrono Trigger and Super Mario RPG would both be no brainer choices for a timed or, in the latter case, full exclusive from Square Enix.

That being said, Wonder Project J is a good shout given the wording of the tweet and the way they've changed the font of 'wonder' to draw attention to it.

I know Square has been busy with a lot of stuff, but the fact that they have been sitting on Chrono frickin' Trigger for over a decade is ridiculous. It should have been ported to modern consoles years ago.

Even if we don't get something this week, I have to believe that Square has something in the works with that classic.
Yeah, at the very least I expect the version on Steam/Mobile to come to consoles at some point if we don't get an actual remake.

As a former call-center employee, I swear the "Yes" meme originated from certain frustrating clients.

"Would you like your appointment to be for Thursday at 2:30, or Friday at 11, or Friday at 1:15?"
"Okay."
I work in IT, I can relate ^o^

I have no idea how you would Waddle Dee Armored Core, Yakuza, Samba de Amigo, and the basic idea behind the design of an unrevealed Pokemon
It's easy. You take one photo of a dog and tweet 900 tweets with a pokémon photoshopped to it. To guarantee it, you can photoshop like 1 trillion images of objects on that dog. 1 trillion tweets, it's nothing right?

Saw that Chrissy Teigen follows Gene Park because they talked about Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. Truly the ape that brings people together. Metroid could never.

It's easy. You take one photo of a dog and tweet 900 tweets with a pokémon photoshopped to it. To guarantee it, you can photoshop like 1 trillion images of objects on that dog. 1 trillion tweets, it's nothing right?
Go further and make a tweet for every word ever made next to Sonic, then delete all but one when the game is announced

The SNES remake is Dragon Quest 3, right?
It's probably Fire Emblem 4?

But I dunno about this account.

There wa smoke about about 2D Mario for some time already
and SNES remake is such a broad prediction.
We got lots of them by Square in the past years with Live a Live and Trials of Mana, so it's an easy guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom