• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST2| Fami's Summer Gameguess

When will the next Direct air?

• It's going to be in May! cHaOs!

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Patterns, man. 14th of June, 2022. The usual.

Votes: 211 81.8%
  • Nintendo will be weird again, early July.

Votes: 23 8.9%
  • Nintendo's Twitter Direct's will be the norm, Septermber 2022.

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Geoff the Summerman will add it to Summer Gamefest

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if— WHAT IF—

General Direct on the 28th and Treehouse (featuring M+R2 as one of the games displayed) on the 29th??

…come on, let me dream
Dang I was just about to suggest this

Don't think it's happening since the M+R presentation seems to be from Ubisoft specifically but I will dream with you

Why did are you guys saying it gonna be two separate things. I don’t think Ubisoft would hold an entire separate event for just 1 game to have gameplay shown. Plus Ubisoft cancelled their Ubisoft forward presentation for this month
It probably won’t be a traditional presentation, most likely just a trailer, possibly with some commentary from devs in a sorta bts kinda way?

Maybe the press have already previewed some footage (or, might sound crazy, but actually got hands-on with the game) and have a preview embargo set for tomorrow, but if that was the case, I doubt they’d leak the game’s presence in the news week

I saw that but why wouldn’t Nintendo just show that in their own presentation 🤔 makes no sense imo
According to Nate, Mario and Rabbids 2 will also be in the direct presentation. Like Gamer_G said, I'm thinking Ubisoft may be doing a deep dive gameplay demonstration and maybe it will be attached to a media preview event or something.

So was every Partner Direct pre-announced, AKA not shadowdropped? It looks like at least July and October 2020 were, but I had difficulty finding the other tweets. If so, then tomorrow is certainly the day for the announcement.

Mario + Rabbids is a big deal for Nintendo. The first game did great and this games budget and scope is so much bigger. This will probably be a very big holiday game for them

When it's a partner mini
FWKOM34VsAEU19v

Everyone, I am proud to announce that for the last month, I have been undertaking a HIGHLY SCIENTIFIC OBSERVATION.

I have been carefully studying my Hype Levels each day of June, and used a highly scientific, indisputable formula to determine my personal Hype Level day by day.

I am proud to announce my findings. This graph is 100% accurate and was designed on NASA-scale technology to ensure utmost precision.

What if it’s a Nintendo Direct Mega?

• Breath of the Wild 2
  • Mario Odyssey 2
  • Pokémon Legends 2
  • Kirby 3D sequel
  • Smash Bros. 6
  • Switch 2
  • …etc etc etc

Welcome one and all to the tenth and FINAL edition of SWITCHUM’S DIRECT QUESTION OF THE DAY | 6.27.2022

The day of judgment is upon us, and as such, the Direct quizzes meet their doom. Get your fingers ready to type, because the prize is me having to make a post on the topic of your choice. I’ll really go crazy if you want me to.

At 12 AM ET… the final quiz will come.

I just want whatever is happening this week to be announced as soon as possible. At this point the anticipation is killing me lol my soul needs rest lol idk if I even still really care what type of direct it ends up being lol

If I got to see Batman Arkham Collection (no cloud), Persona games, some Square oldies, first footage of the new Monkey Island (with a potentially shadowdrop of the old games), the Switch version of Hogwarts game, No Man Sky, and some other crazy third party surprises like Nier or a new Castlevania or Resident Evil, it could be a very nice Direct to me even if i have to wait a bit more to see Bayonetta, Zelda and Metroid…

The theory I like the most (pretty unlikely but one man can dream lol) is that they’re waiting a few more weeks to show Drake with first party games but already had some contractual obligation with third parties to show games on June…

We will see in a few hour I guess…

John Cena, please be an f-zero fan so maybe we get one.

Also, how great would it be for John Cena to be in the next Nintendo Twitter drop, the Direct logo pops on the video, and he just says, “You Can’t See This.” And end scene.

HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE BUT KRYSTA CONFIRMED IT

Welcome one and all to the tenth and FINAL edition of SWITCHUM’S DIRECT QUESTION OF THE DAY | 6.27.2022

The day of judgment is upon us, and as such, the Direct quizzes meet their doom. Get your fingers ready to type, because the prize is me having to make a post on the topic of your choice. I’ll really go crazy if you want me to.

At 12 AM ET… the final quiz will come.
The previous nine questions have been all objective quiz questions. Today, we’re going to end with something different.

All I want to know is: what is your favourite Nintendo Direct moment of all time? What did it mean to you? Anything else you’d like to add?

You have 30 minutes to submit your answers, and I’ll pick my three favourites at 12:32 AM ET. The third place winner gets a four paragraph post, second place gets a six paragraph post, and first prize will get a ten paragraph post!

GO!

The previous nine questions have been all objective quiz questions. Today, we’re going to end with something different.

All I want to know is: what is your favourite Nintendo Direct moment of all time? What did it mean to you? Anything else you’d like to add?

You have 30 minutes to submit your answers, and I’ll pick my three favourites at 12:32 AM ET. The third place winner gets a four paragraph post, second place gets a six paragraph post, and first prize will get a ten paragraph post!

GO!
This is an easy one, the last announcement of the March 2018 direct. This meant a lot to me and a ton of others because we were dying to see what Sakurai was cooking up next, and little did we know that it would become one of the best fighting/party games of all time!! Not to mention the reactions that everyone had, which mostly consisted of going bonkers (I mean could you blame us)!!

GO!
Easily March 8th, 2018, when Luigi's Mansion Remake was announced for the 3DS. The GameCube game was the very first game I ever played and seeing it remade in 3D on my favorite system ever was just so damn hype. It is my favorite game of all time. Cried for hours, and even missed some other hype stuff due to the shock still being there 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read the threadmarked staff post before posting about rumors or insiders. Do not beg insiders for reassurance or tag individuals asking for more hints. Snarky or mean-spirited responses will not be tolerated.

Back
Top Bottom