• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST2| Fami's Summer Gameguess

When will the next Direct air?

• It's going to be in May! cHaOs!

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Patterns, man. 14th of June, 2022. The usual.

Votes: 211 81.8%
  • Nintendo will be weird again, early July.

Votes: 23 8.9%
  • Nintendo's Twitter Direct's will be the norm, Septermber 2022.

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Geoff the Summerman will add it to Summer Gamefest

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fucking SHIT

unknown.png
This post randomly has made me decide to finally buy an OLED if by July 1st there is no new hardware update

Idk
Holy fucking SHIT

unknown.png

Holy fucking shit is right, cause where did their second JoyCon go? They're obviously not holding it because they're holding the phone plus it's the right one and the right hand is om the picture.

Honestly this is just an OLED idgi.

Idk

Holy fucking shit is right, cause where did their second JoyCon go? They're obviously not holding it because they're holding the phone plus it's the right one and the right hand is om the picture.

Honestly this is just an OLED idgi.
IKR AHHHH

Even if all of that ends up being fake / an internal revision / a nothingburger I still expect the new hardware to use as much OLED pieces and components as possible. Same screen, body, kickstand, etc. Then, you phase out the mariko models and streamline the production.

A few people seem to be inclined to believe new hardware is coming this year, but for once, I don't see it happening. Barring a potential Switch Lite OLED, I think new hardware isn't coming until next year.

John Cena, please be an f-zero fan so maybe we get one.

Also, how great would it be for John Cena to be in the next Nintendo Twitter drop, the Direct logo pops on the video, and he just says, “You Can’t See This.” And end scene.

Last edited:
That's a wrap on Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition. Very weird to put 53 hours into it a year and a half ago, pick it up again for 3 hours, and finally see the journey through to the end. I still haven't watched the full Xeno 3 Direct, so now it's time to get hyped for that and for whatever tomorrow may bring from Nintendo, Grubb, and possibly Nate.

Sorry the tags got messed up in my post but it's [HIDE ] [/HIDE ] without the space between E and ]. Lol I just learned this today.
Thx! Well the thing is, I kinda got confused by what you (or more accurately the tags) said, so I "self-destructed" the post instead. However, the image still shows up in previous replies to my post...

Edit: I was referring to the other post I made, not the one you replied to, imma fix that one now.

Everyone that wants help with how to do spoiler, hide, in line spoiler, etc, the help page had BB codes that tel you what to do for lots of things:

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

If the Mario + Rabbids event is on Wednesday, that feels like it would almost lock in the Direct for Tuesday, right? Since Nate believed the presentations wouldn't be on the same day, if I recall correctly (please call me out if I'm wrong here).

Everyone holding up okay. Just breath relax and enjoy next work week.

I've been playing FE Warriors: Three Hopes and I'm surprised by how much I'm enjoying it. I was really disappointed by Age of Calamity but this pulls off the alternate-timeline story much much better and the fire emblem stuff like strategic enemy placement and character building between battles is integrated super well. Probably my favorite musou, definitely is if you don't count Persona 5 Strikers

If the Mario + Rabbids event is on Wednesday, that feels like it would almost lock in the Direct for Tuesday, right? Since Nate believed the presentations wouldn't be on the same day, if I recall correctly (please call me out if I'm wrong here).
Yes. It means Nintendo and Ubisoft coordinated this. Nate is correct. Nintendo on Tuesday and Ubisoft on Wednesday

General Direct + Treehouse Stream on June 28th!!!
Mario vs Rabbids 2 Ubisoft Showcase on June 29th!!!

BOOK IT!!!

I'm kidding. Probably a Direct Partner/Mini thing. One can dream though. Maybe a separate Ubisoft event for Mario vs Rabbids 2 the following day. Guess we shall see.

Why did are you guys saying it gonna be two separate things. I don’t think Ubisoft would hold an entire separate event for just 1 game to have gameplay shown. Plus Ubisoft cancelled their Ubisoft forward presentation for this month

I wonder if there’s any reason the supposed Partner Direct airs just a day before the shareholder meeting on the 29th. It’s a long shot, but it was at a financial results briefing on Oct. 26th, 2016 that Nintendo announced the famous January 2017 event that would detail Switch hardware and software.

Last edited:
Why did are you guys saying it gonna be two separate things. I don’t think Ubisoft would hold an entire separate event for just 1 game to have gameplay shown. Plus Ubisoft cancelled their Ubisoft forward presentation for this month
There is something for M+R2 on the 29th, can be an event or just a special gameplay video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read the threadmarked staff post before posting about rumors or insiders. Do not beg insiders for reassurance or tag individuals asking for more hints. Snarky or mean-spirited responses will not be tolerated.

Back
Top Bottom