• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase announced for June 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got people dressed up for Treehouse and Takahashi dressed up for this. Feels like they definitely dressed up to film more than just these
I am gonna laugh so hard when there is another Treehouse segment and the people will be wearing the same t-shirts. Nintendo didn't count on us. But I also remember how we thought that when Takahashi announced in January 2019 that Prime 4 is restarted how we thought he definitely was also filming a Direct at that time lol, good times.

With the FF Pixel Remasters not showing in the Partner Direct, do you still think they have a chance of coming to Switch?
Do we have any reliable leaks/rumors about them coming to consoles? SE has a lot of mobile/pc only ports like Chrono Trigger

Does anyone think that the possibility of having Zelda TP/WW remasters this year still exists?
I don't know what to think, may be that collection will launch a few months before BotW2 like TP HD did before BotW? May be AFTER BotW2? Does it really exist o is it just speculation based on the fact that the remasters are already done, and it would be easy to port them to Switch?

I still think it is a matter of when, not if. At this point though Square seems to be taking their sweet time so who the heck knows when it will get announced, let alone released.
After their boss's remarks on doubling down on 2DHD development, I'm not so sure if Switch will ever get the Pixel remasters. They'd rather do all 6 games in 2DHD.

I am gonna laugh so hard when there is another Treehouse segment and the people will be wearing the same t-shirts. Nintendo didn't count on us. But I also remember how we thought that when Takahashi announced in January 2019 that Prime 4 is restarted how we thought he definitely was also filming a Direct at that time lol, good times.

I must’ve missed this speculation lol

Does anyone think that the possibility of having Zelda TP/WW remasters this year still exists?
I don't know what to think, may be that collection will launch a few months before BotW2 like TP HD did before BotW? May be AFTER BotW2? Does it really exist o is it just speculation based on the fact that the remasters are already done, and it would be easy to port them to Switch?

I really would like to now. TBH But only Nintendo knows at this point.

TP HD released a year before lol.

After their boss's remarks on doubling down on 2DHD development, I'm not so sure if Switch will ever get the Pixel remasters. They'd rather do all 6 games in 2DHD.
That would be a lot of work remaking games that just got remastered. IMO

Having a year with no Zelda would be weird. I think by the end of July we will know for sure.

Well, as long as people keep buying them, that won't be a problem for Square.
Fair, but some of those games won't be as big of sellers. If they want to remake all six games and ship them in a $60 collection, that would be cool. I don't see them doing that though if they go the 2D-HD route.

Just finished watching the M+R stream. No way all go this stuff recently shown wasn’t split out from a bigger direct and expanded on somewhat. Just too many signs pointing to all of this having been planned to be together

Just finished watching the M+R stream. No way all go this stuff recently shown wasn’t split out from a bigger direct and expanded on somewhat. Just too many signs pointing to all of this having been planned to be together
Yeah that definitely gave "slightly expanded Direct featured section" vibes, right down to summoning Takahashi in the middle there

For some reason... I have the feeling that in the next 1 - 3 Weeks we are gonna see something from Nintendo...

Because the Switch Lite was announced on July 10th 2019:

And the Switch OLED Model was announced on July 6th 2021:

Maybe an Announcement of a new hardware or a Nintendo Showcase, maybe the patterns will hold up this time, who knows or maybe not.... I'm just speculating.

For some reason... I have the feeling that in the next 1 - 3 Weeks we are gonna see something from Nintendo...

Maybe an Announcement of a new hardware or a Nintendo Showcase, maybe the patterns will hold up this time, who knows or maybe not.... I'm just speculating.

Honestly I'd love for this to be true, and it's looking like a slight possibility, but I just think it's healthier for me if I expect nothing but a potential Mini Direct or something later on in the year, and no new hardware until 2024 at the earliest. Idk.

So… July 2023… GOT IT!

We should accept that there is exactly one leaker we can trust with our life and his name is W to the A to the Double D to the L to the E Dee Knows. We should not forget that.

I literally shouted "FUCK YOU" at my screen.

I have shouted fuck you at my computer screen several times today but because my computer model was getting dumb errors or programs were bugging out. Working from home has allowed me to say whatever I want out loud. Will be difficult to adjust if I ever have to go back into an office.

With the FF Pixel Remasters not showing in the Partner Direct, do you still think they have a chance of coming to Switch?
I'm sure they will. Hard to get mad about them not being in this Direct when Square already had 3 things in the direct. The Pixel Remasters and Tactics Ogre will show up somewhere else soon i'm sure.

I predict in the future we will see a new console from Nintendo
bold prediction, but maybe in 20xx

1636197882_212_New-Nintendo-console-The-company-aims-for-the-year-20XX.jpg

Koizumi next direct:

"Kept you waiting you insufferable pieces of shit huh?" drops a Donkey Kong and Odyssey 2 trailer

I wouldn't even be mad.

I just realized that the Snitch didn't leak anything from the Mini Direct which means they either don't have access to Nintendo stuff or they only care about "big boy" games.
Nintendo dont upload stuff early to YouTube now because of the Yoshi leak, Yoshi game for Switch leak prior to that direct that year because someone at YouTube spotted it on their end.

He didn’t leak it first.

Plus he’s not leaking as much as you expect for a “access to videos”. So I’m guessing his gig is up or he only has specific things he can see.
Yeah, I missed the amazon leak, just saw the tweet and that it was before the Direct released so assumed, rookie mistake on my part.

Yeah, I missed the amazon leak, just saw the tweet and that it was before the Direct released so assumed, rookie mistake on my part.
Nah. Not your fault. PAC-man is rather small thing for a lot of us so no one really noticed lol.

Now if it was like, Metroid prime. We would recall the second any leaked popped up first lol

So I had a dream about General Direct in September. It was pretty good show, but I was like where the hell is Zelda? There is no way they are not showing it there, but I said to myself it just will be there. Koizumi then said: next segment will be our last announcement, I was just sitting in front of my screen and excited because I knew this will be Zelda. But then, I couldn't believe my fucking eyes, yes, they showed Everybody's 1-2 fucking Switch, I screamed FUCK YOU, then I threw my Switch into the washing machine. Done with this company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom