• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

News Nintendo Direct announced for September 13th (7 AM PT, 10 AM ET, 3 PM BST, 4 PM CEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be keeping an eye out for the Metroid Prime Remakester's collectors edition for sure

This is the first non-E3 Direct I've ever followed that is happening at a time when I don't have to work :) Normally I just cheat it and stream it riskily during office hours, but this time I can do it totally guilt-free!
Very thankful that my boss would most likely be ignoring his meeting and phone calls too to also watch the Direct 😂

Another pattern broken! Nice to see that it's a full Direct and not a mini.

One thing I'm really hoping to finally see unveiled here is Mega Man Match. If it's not here, I doubt we see it until next year.

I have a lot to catch up since the last 20 minutes. Unreal, really happy. Nintendo is in a great place and tomorrow that will probably only be even more so!

I just hope that the Prime remake/remaster has brand new textures, models and lightning and not just an uppressed GameCube game

Shine a light on the roaches and let them sit in their wrong-ness
It’s so annoying seeing them harass the insiders, then when the insiders are right they either go “broken clock blah blah blah” or “glad I was wrong!” Like they weren’t just being ridiculous

MOSTLY focused on winter games.
Zelda is in. No responsible hyping. This is the last day we’re calling this botw 2

except it’s called breath of the wild 2

What are the chances we'll see the first Splatoon update? Obviously it released only last week, but it might still be possible (?)

Curious what's the behind time change, if it's because of TGS happening on Thursday so any extra hour is good? Also this is first General in 6 years that is happening on the same day in the US/EU/JP.

Nintendo please announce one of those three hiring call games from EPD Kyoto/Tokyo. Presumably the 2D Mario, 3D Mario and DK. I’ve been waiting for one of those to get announced for 2 years.

Another pattern broken! Nice to see that it's a full Direct and not a mini.

One thing I'm really hoping to finally see unveiled here is Mega Man Match. If it's not here, I doubt we see it until next year.

Putting it into another timeframe, together with them keeping tweets back for a couple of minuted and not on the full hour like they used to tells me that Nintendo really wants to shake up those things.

f57f27b38c34b94fbe2f1edc63178b8f1e2ba4c8.gifv

It's time.

I think that the sure are for 2022 are Zeldas ports and Metroid Prime

Fire Emblem and a date for Advance Wars for 2023

This was my wish list for the February Direct:

Megaman Battle Network Legacy Collection
Zelda Wind Waker/Twilight Princess HD
Kirby Air Ride Anything
Mainline Persona
Xenoblade Chronicles X (or 3)

Trails in the Sky 1-3/Cold Steel 1-2

This has been a pretty successful year for me. Keep it up Nintendo!

Call me crazy but I think there is some prerecorded "Treehouse like" video happening after this, kinda like Sakurai was showing Banjo after September 2019 Direct. That's why the time of the Direct is different this time.

It must be so frustrating being an insider. If you ever get one thing wrong all the doubters will come for your head, but if it's the doubters that are wrong (like this time) then they all hide away in their little corners without having to face any of the heat.
I've seen plenty of them saying it was a lucky guess or that anyone could have predicted this date, lol.

buddy mission bond localization, anyone?

I don't get for UK people. The stream other regional stream are blocked on their country?

Fuck finally.
of course not. if i were to guess, even in normal times most people just watch NoA's stream anyway.

I much prefer 11pm than 4pm CEST/CET, but I will not complain, should be able to watch it while still working

ndirect_calendar.jpg

man already feels like quite a while since I made this. Glad I nailed it down, last week was always only a slim possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please check out the most recent staff post on following community rules and guidelines before posting. Thanks!
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom