• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Booster Course Pass |ST| Doubled Dash!! [WAVE 6 AVAILABLE NOW]

What is your favorite course in Wave 6?

• Rome Avanti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DK Mountain

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Daisy Circuit

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Piranha Plant Cove

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Madrid Drive

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Rosalina's Ice World

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • SNES Bowser Castle 3

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Wii Rainbow Road

Votes: 18 37.5%

• Total voters
After numerous patches, 48 new tracks, 8 new characters and a new mode I’m starting to think that mario kart 8 deluxe might be a good game.

MUSIC PLAYER?????!

did I know this?? did anyone know this?? if someone already said this I’m sorry but I just booted it up and was surprised!!

Dunno whether this is a popular or unpopular opinion but I hope they don't use 12 racers per race next game. I tend to leave full lobbies due to the sheer amount of item spam happening.

I'm hearing the Mario Kart 99 game might release for the Nintendo Switch 2 system, part of the Nintendo Switch family of systems.

Waluigi Pinball, 3DS Rainbow Road, Maple Treeway, DK Mountain, Waluigi Stadium, Rosalina's Ice World, and Wii Rainbow Road are all in the same game now.

Listening to the credits theme again. …This game man. I’m getting this emotional about a racing game. What a journey. 👏🏾

Btw I was using pauline on the wii rainbow road track and she started singing jump up superstar during the gusty garden portion of the song and I think it just broke my brain

my, admittedly wine-drunk, impressions on wave 6 courses last night:

rome avanti: so over city courses but this one was fairly fun for it being one. kind of reminded me of athens dash, which is a compliment. (maybe it’s just bc they’re both ancient cities lol.)

DK mountain: umm… love! i think it looks absolutely gorgeous and this is one of my favorite courses of all time. sad they took out the booster/trick walls but we got the danger bridge back so it’s all good.

daisy circuit: weird to include in the last wave as it’s fairly forgettable but it does look pretty i suppose.

piranha plant cove: iiiiiinteresting. as someone said before, reminded me of MK7 tracks a bit. mainly water-focused courses aren’t usually my fave but the aesthetics of this one were really fun and i liked that it changed every lap.

madrid drive: boring, worse than rome avanti. the soccer stadium was a cool idea but went by too fast and the plaza was just too large.

rosalina’s ice world: was it just that at this point i had even more wine or was this harder than i remembered on 3DS?! really beautiful and challenging, lovely soundtrack. liked it overall!

bowser’s castle 3: biggest surprise for me. an amazing rendition of a really old retro track - this is how they all should be done.

⭐️rainbow road wii⭐: muscle memory kicked in and i got 1st place after my bf was beating me the whole cup. ugh, i just love this track. reminds me of being younger and forcing my grandma to play this with me so i could trounce her in it :’) so happy this is here and a wonderful conclusion.

overall, one of the better waves! and such a nice touch to add the credits sequence.

Last edited:
Alright finished all the time trial ghosts and three starred each cup on the three CC difficulties, happy to have 100% completion back in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Waves Ranked:

1. Wii Rainbow Road - 11/10 - My personal all-time favorite MK track was done so much justice here. The graphics are gorgeous and base game level, the music is phenomenal and the track overall just retains the charm and nostalgia from Wii era (even keeping the flame effect when falling off the track!). The gap shortcut and the halfpipe shortcut are awesome and the track retains it's difficulty. Favorite track in the game now.

2. GCN DK Mountain - 10/10 - Another amazing remake, the gap shortcut is even better than Wii and the track looks visually amazing. So glad this was chosen instead of DDJ as this is an all-time classic from DD.

3. SNES Bowser's Castle 3 - 10/10 - I knew this track would be amazing when it was revealed in Tour and it does not disappoint. Music is god-tier and the course itself is both a great rendition of a SNES course with the anti-grav as well as being visually stunning. Even though we only got one Bowser's Castle this one more than makes up for it (wish we got GBA Bowser's Castle instead of Sunset Wilds tho).

4. Wii Daisy Circuit - 9.5/10 - I've always felt this course was underrated in Wii and it's even better in 8 Deluxe. The remix music is fantastic and the course itself is great to drift on and looks great.

5. 3DS Rosalina's Ice World - 9/10 - Visually stunning track that gives off strong Mario Galaxy vibes. I love the tight turns around the pit and the whole vibe of the track, the track in general feels very challenging, music bangs as well.

6. Tour Madrid Drive - 9/10 - One of the better city tracks, love the music especially the shift when driving through the football stadium. Very fun tor ace on.

7. Tour Piranha Plant Cove - 8.5/10 - Solid track, water course generally aren't my favorite but I like the theming and it's fun to race on with nice variety each lap.

8. Tour Rome Avanti - 8.5/10 - Again solid city track. Music is meh but the night theme is nice and the track is fun to race on with a lot of variety.

Both cups are superb but the Spiny cup is one of the best in the game, this is easily the best and strongest wave out of the six.

Characters/Mii Costumes:
So happy to have Funky, Diddy and Pauline. Toadette is whatever but very happy with the roster now. The biggest highlight for me is the new Mii Costumes as I've mained Mii since Wii. Absolutely love that each Mii costume has a unique animation, I'll be using the ? Block one and the Moo Moo costume the most as they look great with awesome animations.

My only complaint is I wish there was some reward for 100%ing all the BCP cups, the credits were amazing but I wish we got something like a gold Mii costume or the final photo as an alternate menu screen. Overall though I'm really happy with both the BCP and how it ended. While there were some tracks I didn't care for/wish got in it brought in a lot of my favorite retros. Gonna miss the speculation but so happy to have 96 tracks, 8 new characters and a ton of Mii costumes. Looking forward to playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe until the next game (which is hopefully around the corner).

Final Waves Ranked:
6 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 2 > 1

Last edited:
I think out of these 8 the only one that disappointed me was Rome. I've raced on it twice and struggling to remember things other than the start and "fountains". Madrid in comparison was a pleasant surprise!

Idk, but I believe I noticed some frame drops when playing, especially on the Rosalina track. Is that possible/did you witness some as well? I can’t really imagine this is a real thing considering it’s MK8 and “just” additional content
can anyone corroborate? I’m kinda loosing my mind whether this is real, a TV thing or just an illusion

dynamic tracks with ray traced GI!
I do think the dynamic tracks are here to stay. Not that standard laps aren’t an option, but think the changing courses mixed with Mario themed areas could be really cool. Honestly, and multiple odyssey specific cups could be awesome with that structure.

The MK8 theme is an arrangement of Super Mario Kart's title screen music? TIL
All of them themes are to an extent.
64 is a pure rearrangement and Super circuit follows 64, and the rest directly quotes Super Mario Kart theme or I'll say THE Mario Kart theme, DS and Wii with kinda of an arrangement then the original melody and Double Dash, 7 and 8 with an original melody followed by the original.

Dunno whether this is a popular or unpopular opinion but I hope they don't use 12 racers per race next game. I tend to leave full lobbies due to the sheer amount of item spam happening.

Online just needs more options in general. I largely prefer the game at 100CC but my ranking points are so high now I haven't seen it in ages. I never want to play at 200CC. It would be great if there was a no / limited items mode (where everyone only get mushroom, green shells, and bananas, for example). As it is, it's fun, but my wins and losses always just feel like the result of random RNG chaos and not earned either way.

I'm one of those weirdos who rarely ever plays online and just likes to play versus races against CPUs.

with the exception of super circuit, it's a series tradition for the title theme to feature it as a motif or just be an arrangement of it

All of them themes are to an extent.
64 is a pure rearrangement and Super circuit follows 64, and the rest directly quotes Super Mario Kart theme or I'll say THE Mario Kart theme, DS and Wii with kinda of an arrangement then the original melody and Double Dash, 7 and 8 with an original melody followed by the original.
That's cool! The only other one I've owned/spent significant time with was DD over 15 years ago, so I never noticed. I also never played Super lol

That's cool! The only other one I've owned/spent significant time with was DD over 15 years ago, so I never noticed. I also never played Super lol
I'm a super fan of that kinda of stuff haha.

And Mario Kart is one of the most consistent series musically speaking with it's themes, leitmotives and such.
Obviously the main theme, Bowser's castles ou though haven't quote themselves or use a leftmotiv to my memory and knowledge are very consistent with the ideas and the same with all the music in the series, Rainbow roads (usually following the same as Bowser's castles with the exception of the N64 Rainbow road Leifmotive actually being quoted in some).
Character circuits using the games main theme or a specific theme.
And urban areas working the same ideas etc.

And to end my geeking out haha, my favorite example is Neo Bowser City which is 90% references/Leifmotives 10% actually original or even less haha.

That's a great wave! The Acorn Cup in particular looks kinda great - it seems like they took their lighting a bit more serious there. Having two darker tracks - Rome and the Lagune - helps. They do a great job hiding the mobile roots of the assets.

The Spiny Cup is alright. Madrid is a little nondescript, and I dislike the layout of Rosalina (the music doesn't do it a service either). But lord, is it awesome to finally have an SNES Bowser's Castle on here, and they hit the music out of the park. Wii Rainbow Road is a great closer, even though it's a little janky.

The new characters are a wash. Some of these looks super blocky (Wiggler in particular, yikes), but most of all the voices feel off-brand. This is not how Kamek and Diddy always sounded, right...?

All in all, MK8 Deluxe became two Mario Karts packaged in one, and if they ever re-release it with all DLC included I'll repurchase it for sure. It's an alltimer.

That's a great wave! The Acorn Cup in particular looks kinda great - it seems like they took their lighting a bit more serious there. Having two darker tracks - Rome and the Lagune - helps. They do a great job hiding the mobile roots of the assets.

The Spiny Cup is alright. Madrid is a little nondescript, and I dislike the layout of Rosalina (the music doesn't do it a service either). But lord, is it awesome to finally have an SNES Bowser's Castle on here, and they hit the music out of the park. Wii Rainbow Road is a great closer, even though it's a little janky.

The new characters are a wash. Some of these looks super blocky (Wiggler in particular, yikes), but most of all the voices feel off-brand. This is not how Kamek and Diddy always sounded, right...?

All in all, MK8 Deluxe became two Mario Karts packaged in one, and if they ever re-release it with all DLC included I'll repurchase it for sure. It's an alltimer.
Mmm Diddy has been never consistent (being DK related and all that haha ;p) and I'm sure Kamek and Magic koopas have always been high pitch like that yes.

Actually Kamek would be better if it shift to the old goofy guy tone of the Super Mario Bros movie.

Kamek has all new voice clips in this and Tour, while Diddy uses his voice clips from Mario Kart Wii

MUSIC PLAYER?????!

did I know this?? did anyone know this?? if someone already said this I’m sorry but I just booted it up and was surprised!!
No option for menu or credits music that I can find :(

But it's good for what it is.

Well, it looks like this really is the end. Those credits sure seem final.

But what a way to go out! This is the best wave for me, just edging out Wave 3 which was also phenomenal.

First of all, these are some of the most visually stunning courses. I'd say Boo Lake, Merry Mountain, 3DS Rainbow Road, Riverside Park, Waluigi Stadium, Yoshi's Island, Squeaky Clean Sprint, and now DK Mountain, Piranha Plant Cove, Rosalina's Ice World, Bowser Castle 3, and Wii Rainbow Road are all base game quality.

I'm so glad they kept basically all the things that make these courses special: the shortcuts, the treacherous bridge on DK Mountain, the meteor effect on Rainbow Road. And the updates to BC3 and RIW are fantastic! This truly feels like the pinnacle of the BCP, I'm sad it's over.

It's also so nice to go back to the 5 retros / 2 cities / 1 new ratio. The last two waves weren't as exciting for me because there were just too many cities. In hindsight, now knowing that they aren't preserving every single Tour course, I would have happily cut about half the cities. But oh well, I'm grateful to Tour for making this pass possible. And it's great that we got two bonus retros this wave.

Rome Avanti: 9/10 - really solid, the colosseum is super cool.
DK Mountain: 11/10 - WOW! They kept everything that makes this track special but touched it up to make it even better. Spectacular.
Daisy Circuit: 9.5/10 - My favorite cup in Mario Kart history is now entirely in MK8D. Awesome!
Piranha Plant Cove: 10/10 - Love this! I think this ties Yoshi's Island as my favorite Tour course.
Madrid Drive: 8/10 - it's nice, but forgettable. Soccer stadium is cool though.
Rosalina's Ice World: 10/10 - beautiful, love the half pipes and the new shortcut.
Bowser Castle 3: 11/10 - The best upgrade they've ever done. SO nice to finally have another BC after all this time. I just wish we could've gotten GBA BC4 as well. I'd happily trade Sunset Wilds or Sky Garden for that.
Rainbow Road: 11/10 - the best Rainbow Road remains the best Rainbow Road. Thank god it's 3 laps again!

The new end credits were so sweet. This has been such a fun ride and was DEFINITELY worth (way more than) that paltry 25 bucks we paid way back almost two years ago.

Can't wait to see what's next for Mario Kart! I truly have no idea where they'll go from here!

Finally able to compare with the original datamined course order:

WcVmJIh.png

Specific highlight for the three courses that were scrapped / replaced:

r7FKisc.png

My personal speculation for these three: I believe the GCN course was Mushroom City, initially planned for both Tour and 8DX and scrapped from both in favor of Moonview Highway. Moonview is among the last tracks prepared for Tour, in the final batch of courses with a preview image render date in October / November 2022, and the first reference to it was datamined from in April 2022 (after Wave 1's launch). As for why it didn't directly replace the GCN slot, you'll notice that the three replacement courses were actually slotted in order of where they appeared in the final lineup (MH in Wave 5 Cup 1, DC in Wave 6 Cup 1, RIW in Wave 6 Cup 2). The rationale for the other two choices i'm not as confident in:
  • Daisy Circuit appears to be here to complete 8DX's set of circuits from each installment, Wii would've been the only title to miss out otherwise (SNES Mario Circuit 3, N64 Royal Raceway, GBA Mario Circuit, GCN Yoshi Circuit, DS Mario Circuit, 3DS Toad Circuit). Daisy Cruiser being pushed into Wave 5 would've forced them to keep Circuit in Wave 6 to seperate the two, which would leave Moonview as the only choice to push up.
  • Piranha Plant Pipeline could come down to one of many reasons; the redundant theming with Piranha Plant Pipeway already present in 8, any technical difficulties with certain parts of the course layout (custom courses are having a tough time with the camera in the early green pipe segment, and unless anti-gravity is active you bump you head upon entry into the pipe), or maybe this course (and Mushroom City?) were pulled aside to save for Mario Kart 10. The latter is something we can revisit in a few years, but we'll never know for certain right now. As a replacement Rosalina's Ice World would be the only reasonable option left from Tour to fulfil the winter niche for a winter release wave in the nothern hemisphere; Vanilla Lake was out of the running as soon as Snow Land appeared, Frappe Snowland as a Flower Cup course has no place in the final wave, and DK Pass intersects with both DK Summit and DK Mountain in different ways; another case where you can see the process of elimination in practice.
  • As for the slot Moonview itself replaced, there's not any strong evidence of another new course ever being planned or worked on for Tour. This one very well could've always existed as a placeholder planned to be subbed out for something else. Mushroom City itself had all of the original objects it needs already in Tour via Bridge (the Mushroom / Wiggler / Bomb Cars) so that can't be used as evidence against it; beyond overlap in course themes that's what also puts it above the other remaining Star / Special Cup options from Double Dash (Wario Colosseum, Bowser's Castle, Rainbow Road).
I believe all three cuts and their replacements were decided on simultaneously sometime after Wave 1, being the shakeup that led to Waluigi Stadium being shuffled out of Wave 3 (one less GCN course in the pass now) and Maple Treeway being shuffled in (two more Wii courses to fit into the lineup). This could potentially change how we percieve the music datamined in the Wave 2 patch as well. Previously it was a mystery why DK Summit and Koopa Cape were left out in spite of being on the datamined banner alongside the other included tracks, but I think this explaination is logical:
  • London Loop / Peach Gardens / Boo Lake / Rock Rock Mountain / Berlin Byways / Waluigi Stadium / Merry Mountain / Rainbow Road - The original 8 courses planned for Wave 3. They all would've been well into development by this point, so their presence is natural.
  • Amsterdam Drift / Singapore Speedway / Los Angeles Laps / Bangkok Rush / Vancouver Velocity - The remaining city courses that were finalised at the time of Wave 2's launch (Madrid's final render date is in September 2022, Athens and Rome in October). It is logical to assume they were worked on far ahead of schedule for the sake of routing each lap, an extra hurdle above the retro tracks from previous titles. Piranha Plant Cove doesn't contradict this either, as it has the very latest render date of all courses in Tour (late November).
  • Sunset Wilds - Going into far more speculatory territory from here, perhaps this course was worked on early to try and figure out a solution for the time of day change? Even if it didn't come to fruition there is no chance they never even attempted to make it work.
  • Maple Treeway - With all of the above in mind, would it not make sense for Maple Treeway to be here because it was already decided to be moved up to Wave 3 by the release of Wave 2? Halfpipes would've been extensively tested with Waluigi Stadium and Merry Mountain and it would have no other justification for such an early presence otherwise.
I could be totally off-base with all of the above so just treat it as such, baseless speculation. Still fun to think about!

I'm a super fan of that kinda of stuff haha.

And Mario Kart is one of the most consistent series musically speaking with it's themes, leitmotives and such.
Obviously the main theme, Bowser's castles ou though haven't quote themselves or use a leftmotiv to my memory and knowledge are very consistent with the ideas and the same with all the music in the series, Rainbow roads (usually following the same as Bowser's castles with the exception of the N64 Rainbow road Leifmotive actually being quoted in some).
Character circuits using the games main theme or a specific theme.
And urban areas working the same ideas etc.

And to end my geeking out haha, my favorite example is Neo Bowser City which is 90% references/Leifmotives 10% actually original or even less haha.
That’s really neat - never knew about any of that except for the RRs playing with repeat motifs. Thanks for sharing!

Finished the DLC. 3 stars in all cups. It's over.

Man, this course pass has been such a mixed bag for me. I have no complaints with these two last cups, but some of the courses - mostly the ones designed for Mario Kart Tour - were really mediocre. They would, for sure, work perfectly for MKT - a game where, literally, you can't fall off the course or go off road - wich i haven't played in months, but they turned out to be prety boring standard Mario Kart tracks. The real life ones were dope though, each one better than the last.

Also, the quality of the remade tracks has been going in crescendo, but i would like a last update that upgraded the first tracks of this pass to put them in the same level as the last ones, both in design and tech.

That said, i'm thankful for this last update, they really breathed life back into the game. This game is going to be played until MK9 releases, and even beyond that.

F-hZTC5bMAApGPo

Mario Kart 8 on Wii U was the first video game I ever bought on launch day. I've been playing this game since day one, and it's incredible to see it finally come to a close after nearly a decade.

The final wave of courses is great. Ending on Wii Rainbow Road was a perfect choice. It really captures the pure essence and magic of Mario Kart in my eyes, and it's a joy to play in HD for the first time.

Now that all is said and done, I think I can confidently say that Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is one of the greatest games of all time.

Mario Kart 8 on Wii U was the first video game I ever bought on launch day. I've been playing this game since day one, and it's incredible to see it finally come to a close after nearly a decade.

The final wave of courses is great. Ending on Wii Rainbow Road was a perfect choice. It really captures the pure essence and magic of Mario Kart in my eyes, and it's a joy to play in HD for the first time.

Now that all is said and done, I think I can confidently say that Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is one of the greatest games of all time.
For me, it was my first Wii U game, since my sister bought me the MK8 pack as a present, and for a while it was the only Wii U game i could play because i was utterly broke because of the recession. It took me through some hard times, so the final credits scene felt a bit emotional, moreso with that picture at the end.

Wii Rainbow Road is the perfect choice, it's so exhilarating! Full of jumps and forcing you to keep your eyes peeled. It's not my favorite RR, but it feels like the perfect send off for the game.

Just played the courses for the first time and rolled credits. Watching this game finally wrap up after a decade makes me emotional. It's been so long since I first booted it up on my Wii U, so much has changed in my life (I graduated, got my first job, was diagnosed with depression, moved to my first apartment, got married, and recently I got the promotion of my dreams and am moving to another city soon to start a new life) but it's comforting to see how my passion for amazing videogames like this hasn't changed a bit. I remember tearing up in excitement the first time I ever played Mount Wario, when the violin part of the track hit in the woods section I was like "holy shit this game is insane". I think MK8 will be remembered forever as the best and most iconic MK game, and multiples generations will look at it with nostalgia (hell, for how long it's been around, there are already a group of adults who grew up with it).

I will comment on the last wave later, but for now I just wanna say thank you for all the fun and memories, and here's to the future of Mario Kart!

Three-starred all the cups and beat all the 150cc staff ghosts, may as well drop my opinions for Wave 6:

Tour Rome Avanti - Real snoozefest. Played this like 20 times in time trials and it left zero impression. Don't think nighttime is doing it any favors. Athens clears, this feels like just another Tour track.

GCN DK Mountain - Really like what they did with the volcano top. Can't say I'm too mad about nerfing the shortcut on this, and the other changes are reasonable enough. Solid course.

Wii Daisy Circuit - I like the alterations made here to the staircase shortcut, the other tweaks are good too. This and Rosalina's Ice World are courses that I like but other people aren't too fond of.

Piranha Plant Cove - Feels like it's picking up from where 7's Cheep Cheep Lagoon and Wario Shipyard left off. Hard to thread the needle of sticking to theme and keeping different laps interesting, this course does that well.

Tour Madrid Drive - Don't love it but it's better than Rome. Some neat routing and cuts to take, good variance without being a total mess of intersecting routes. Probably one of the better Tour tracks.

3DS Rosalina's Ice World - Good to see this one get more appreciation. The last section with the cave is kind of bland but the rest of the course is very pretty. Don't mind the blue zippers or the new shortcut.

SNES Bowser Castle 3 - Great SNES conversion on par with the best GBA conversions. It's a shame we didn't get more Bowser Castles to go with the Rainbow Roads, this one's at least up there with Wii's.

Wii Rainbow Road - Don't know what to say that hasn't been said. It'll take me a while to get used to the new physics but it's perfect. An absolute dream on 200cc.

Thoughts on Wave 6, inevitably my opinions will go down a bit once the new toy syndrome wears off a bit.
  • I can already tell that Tour Rome Avanti is gonna be the track that I overrate too much out of the gate. Really like this one, despite it not really doing a whole lot. Easily the best looking city track, fun windy layout, vibes are great, just a fun track. But given that there isn't a whole lot here, I'm guessing it'll drop a bit as time goes on. Who knows, though.
  • GCN DK Mountain is awesome, the physics work very well here. Was never a big fan of it in Double Dash or Wii, but it feels much better here. Definitely my favorite iteration of the track yet.
  • Wii Daisy Circuit is solid, but probably my least favorite track here. Just a good circuit track, doesn't look the greatest but it's fine enough. Music is lovely though.
  • Piranha Plant Cove is awesome, one of the better "new" tracks added. Looks fantastic too, got a good argument for best looking track in the entire BCP.
  • Tour Madrid Drive is fun, but nothing crazy. Kinda in the same range that Sydney and Vancouver are for me.
  • 3DS Rosalina's Ice World definitely shows its Tour roots visually, and it's kinda janky too. But just like DK Mountain, it works well with 8's driving physics. Like it a lot more here than I did on the 3DS, liking this one a lot more than I expected.
  • SNES Bowser Castle 3 is an awesome remake that shows how lazy Mario Circuit 3 is. This and SNES Rainbow Road do the game's tracks a lot more justice than they realistically deserve.
  • Wii Rainbow Road is Wii Rainbow Road, what else is there to say. Best track in the wave, and a top 3 track across the entire BCP.
Very strong way to close the game out overall.

Bit disappointed with the music of Rainbow Road Wii, the original is probably my favourite Mario Kart song and definitely the best Rainbow Road song but in 8 Deluxe I feel it all blends together a bit too much. Like each individual element doesn't stand out as much as it does in the original. Still really good but I was hoping for something better than the original.

I'll post my track impressions later, along with those for the past couple of waves I skipped when they originally released, but for now I just need to say:

I don't know that I'll be able to play as anyone but Pauline ever again.

Can’t wait to try this Final Wave out soon. Mario Kart has been an important franchise to me since the original on SNES. Mario Kart 8/Deluxe feels like such an evergreen joy every time I play it, can’t wait to hear this new credits music I see you all talking about!

Back
Top Bottom