• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Good Day, I offer you free Steam games, all I ask is you tell me what you take :) UPDATE: two new threadmarks.

Great idea to have a home thread for this.

(Not just coming up with something to say so I can see codes)

Edit: I didn't try the others, but Resident Evil 5 above is taken by someone before me.

Reminder: please leave a comment about which key you redeemed if you took a game. Consider it a courtesy to the people doing the giveaways, plus it makes it easier to keep track of which games are still up for grabs. We might need to rethink the current system if people keep redeeming keys without saying anything.

So unless i'm blind and didn't see a claim of redemption...Bastion has been redeemed.
It's been a serious problem, sadly. I struggle accepting people can't follow simple instructions, so I assume there's just a few bad actors spreading the codes.

It's been a serious problem, sadly. I struggle accepting people can't follow simple instructions, so I assume there's just a few bad actors spreading the codes.
yeah I don't think it's a lot of people. Unfortunately it can just be one person. It just leaves an extra bad taste in my mouth cause when new codes pop up I try to wait a couple days to claim cause I've claimed several codes already.

Not really sure how to stop the behavior other than putting up a list of games you have codes to and having people either claim in the thread or via dm and then send the code to them in dms. But that's so unnecessary lmao.

Let me know if this code shows as being claimed:
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

I tried to claim it earlier, but apparently I already have it.

Last edited:
I tried taking The Pale Beyond, A Case of Distrust, and About Love, Hate, and the Other Ones but they all said they were already redeemed. Am I doing it wrong or something?

I tried taking The Pale Beyond, A Case of Distrust, and About Love, Hate, and the Other Ones but they all said they were already redeemed. Am I doing it wrong or something?

No, I think the problem is people have claimed codes and not said anything so they’ve not been marked off the lists.

Back
Top Bottom