• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News BREAKING: Putin orders Russian troops to Donetsk and Luhansk, eastern Ukraine.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1250
  • Start date
Fuck off germany. ( Yes its my own country). Give this facist not one penny anymore. Im fully ready to waive of russian gas. I find other ways for heating.

Fuck off germany. ( Yes its my own country). Give this facist not one penny anymore. Im fully ready to waive of russian gas. I find other ways for heating.
lol sure as if it's that easy. How do you even know where the gas you're buying is coming from, and even if you do find out it's Russian good luck telling the companies you buy your utilities from that they have to get it from a specific source.

Ok, more info would be nice.

Who's plane for starters.
BNO didn't say who's plane, but just from context: It crashed in Russia, and it was a transport plane. I don't think Ukrainian transport planes would be able to fly into Russian airspace, and why would they do that if they are defending their own country?

Update:

Last edited:
lol sure as if it's that easy. How do you even know where the gas you're buying is coming from, and even if you do find out it's Russian good luck telling the companies you buy your utilities from that they have to get it from a specific source.

Yes it is that easy. Don't buy any gas from russia anymore. Buy it from other countrys. And when the gas storages are empty, they are empty. At this point i dont care. There are alternatives. No money for this fascists anymore. Drain them completely. Sanction Putin to oblivion.

Ok, more info would be nice.

Who's plane for starters.
Assumed to be Russian considering it was in Russian territory.
Yes it is that easy. Don't buy any gas from russia anymore. Buy it from other countrys. And when the gas storages are empty, they are empty. At this point i dont care. There are alternatives. No money for this fascists anymore. Drain them completely. Sanction Putin to oblivion.
If only Germany and the rest of Europe pushed for greener energy more.

I don't know if you're really willing to go with what you're advocating for here.
55% of its gas imports are from Russia so doing that is going to mean a lot of people freezing/dying/not getting their energy needs.

BNO didn't say who's plane, but just from context: It crashed in Russia, and it was a transport plane. I don't think Ukrainian transport planes would be able to fly into Russian airspace, and why would they do that if they are defending their own country?
Ah yes, that makes sense. Sorry for sounding maybe a little bit to agressive, I didn't mean to.

I don't know if you're really willing to go with what you're advocating for here.
55% of its gas imports are from Russia so doing that is going to mean a lot of people freezing/dying/not getting their energy needs.

Yeah its a shame. But how much of this is absolutely unnecessary? Flats dont needed to be heated to 24 degree. Streamline gas supply. Buy it from other countrys

Invest heavily in the expand of Solar Panels + Batteries + Infrarot/ heatpumps. Im ready to just heat with wood for the rest of this winter if necessary

We had to end this dependancy from russia as fast as we can. At least, shut it down to an absolute Minimum. As said by our Ministerium, the gas supply for the rest if this winter is enough anyway, even if they cut us from gas.

Help me understand your reasoning behind aggressing this user simply because what they described is not "that easy".

Yeah its a shame. But how much of this is absolutely unnecessary? Flats dont needed to be heated to 24 degree. Streamline gas supply. Buy it from other countrys

Invest heavily in the expand of Solar Panels + Batteries + Infrarot/ heatpumps. Im ready to just heat with wood for the rest of this winter if necessary

We had to end this dependancy from russia as fast as we can. At least, shut it down to an absolute Minimum. As said by our Ministerium, the gas supply for the rest if this winter is enough anyway, even if they cut us from gas.
is there a reason to single out germany?
I really hope that western europe will be welcoming to Ukrainian refugees.
afd will not.

is there a reason to single out germany?

afd will not.

Yes, because it's germany once again, that is blocking Swift- Exclusion of russia. And our heavy dependancy of russian gas. If it just cost me a bit colder house to even slightly hurt Putin. I will gladly do it.

#FCKAFD #FCKPutin

Yes, because it's germany once again, that is blocking Swift- Exclusion of russia. And our heavy dependancy of russian gas. If it just cost me a bit colder house to even slightly hurt Putin. I will gladly do it.

#FCKAFD #FCKPutin
Schröder is also a putin shill and he is probably still pretty close to Scholz. Scholz was his general secretary.

It appears you interpreted the above as meaning "also left wing parties in germany"

I believe what they meant was "also right wing parties in other countries besides germany".
Exactly. Sorry I worded it a bit strange. I meant that france could head in having a far right administration in April while Germany has at least a more reasonable standpoint to refugees if the time comes.

It appears you interpreted the above as meaning "also left wing parties in germany"

I believe what they meant was "also right wing parties in other countries besides germany".
ah okay.. sorry for that .
Exactly. Sorry I worded it a bit strange. I meant that france could head in having a far right administration in April while Germany has at least a more reasonable standpoint to refugees if the time comes.
Front National?

Front National?
For the elections in April it is probably likely that Macron gets reelected. But the really dangerous presidential candidates Marie Le Pen and the even more far right Eric Zemmour getting a lot of attention and recent polls are showing that they aren‘t that far behind even though at least Zemmour really is straight up like a Nazi. It makes me worry for future possible presidents in france and the future of europe and the EU.

I'm seeing people on Twitter and other places arguing that it's a bad idea to give guns to Ukrainian citizens. Jesus fucking Christ.

I've compiled a list of resources for ways we can support Ukraine.

I'm seeing people on Twitter and other places arguing that it's a bad idea to give guns to Ukrainian citizens. Jesus fucking Christ.
It’s a stupid and crazy idea because there is no way that ordinary civilians can win against special forces who have complete air superiority and mechanized support. Russia is specialized in heavy artillery fire since WW2, you don’t want to see TV footage where these forces start to attack civilian buildings where these armed civilians are hiding and killing hundreds in the process.

Putin has started a war he must win otherwise his regime including him will collapse. He will bomb Kyiv to dust if he has to and he mad it clear that he will use nuclear weapons if someone tries to stop him. There is no price he is not willing to pay.

Last edited:

I'm seeing people more just being very agitated and hostile. Lots of people who have no clue about war situations are confronted with them for the first time and react to them. They would need calm, thorough explanations but because of the current climate they get mostly hostile answers and pile-ons.

In terms of giving weapons to civilians, there are examples in history where giving weapons to their population was not a good idea and it all depends on the enemy you are facing. If the enemy outclasses you in every measureable way utterly, it is probably better for them to just survive and surrender in that instance, even if emotions tell them they want to fight.

But that is easy to say after the fact. This is war and there is barely any rationality to all of it.

It’s a stupid and crazy idea because there is no way that ordinary civilians can win against special forces who have complete air superiority and mechanized support.
Yes. Invading occupiers always win over insurgent forces. It is the way of things.

/s

For what it's worth, reports coming out of Ukraine seem to suggest that the Javelin launchers Western countries have been sending to Ukraine and training their forces to use have caused real damage against Russian tanks and helicopters. Not enough to stop the invasion, but enough that the Russian army is getting a real bloody nose.

Yes. Invading occupiers always win over insurgent forces. It is the way of things.

/s

For what it's worth, reports coming out of Ukraine seem to suggest that the Javelin launchers Western countries have been sending to Ukraine and training their forces to use have caused real damage against Russian tanks and helicopters. Not enough to stop the invasion, but enough that the Russian army is getting a real bloody nose.
Will you insurgent if they will kill your whole family after your death? I doubt it.

We are talking about a dictator who has no other way than forward and no politician from a western country who is bound by laws or a parliament.

Putin made a crazy live tv meeting in the Russian state tv last Monday where everyone of his inner circle and every minister had to go on record that they support the independence of these two republics and the invasion. This show was no message to the word but to his circle: If I fall all of you will fall.

Here is the link (rupty sorry)

EDIT: Link removed by an admin - reason - alternate link

Go fuck yourself, Russian invaders.

This is disgusting. They're 13 human beings with 13 families and they just murdered them when they could've easily resolved this in a none violent matter, like skipping a fucking island with no one on it.

Because I highly doubt they realize the severity of what they're arguing.
I know you think that, but what I'm asking is why that justifies an unnecessarily hostile response.

good luck

All they were saying is that they think it would be a good idea and are willing to adjust their life if it happened.
If you disagree, explain to them why without all the bullshit aggression.

This is disgusting. They're 13 human beings with 13 families and they just murdered them when they could've easily resolved this in a none violent matter, like skipping a fucking island with no one on it.
According to people who know the area it has a strategic function.

1645749117852.png

It already has a Wikipedia page

We are talking about a dictator who has no other way than forward and no politician from a western country who is bound by laws or a parliament.

Putin made a crazy live tv meeting in the Russian state tv last Monday where everyone of his inner circle and every minister had to go on record that they support the independence of these two republics and the invasion. This show was no message to the word but to his circle: If I fall all of you will fall.

Here is the link (rupty sorry)

snip

Please don't share content from sources whose purpose is to promote Russian propaganda.

Editorially, Ruptly promotes pro-Kremlin propaganda that is not always factual. For instance, they reported that the Syrian Chemical attack in 2018 was a false flag operation. However, since that time they have removed these videos. They have also reported that the MH17 jet shot down in Ukraine was done by the Ukrainians, however, an investigation reveals it was shot down by a Russian missile MH17 investigation says it has evidence for “solid criminal file”. In general, news reporting on Ruptly is significantly controlled by the Russian Government.
Ruptly is owned by ANO TV-Novosti, which also owns and controls RT News. ANO TV-Novosti is funded by the Russian Government. Ruptly generates revenue through subscription fees for video content. In 2018, Ofcom imposed a £200,000 fine on ANO TV Novosti in relation to its service RT for failing to comply with our broadcasting rules and required a summary of our findings to be broadcast on the channel. The report states they were fined for misleading information regarding “the poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal in Salisbury on 4 March 2018, the armed conflict in Syria, and the Ukrainian Government’s position on Nazism and its treatment of Roma Gypsies.”

I've compiled a list of resources for ways we can support Ukraine.
Hi, thank you for this but can we discuss some of the donation links you put on your list? It seems there is lot of debate about "Army SOS" and their supposed links with fascists and neo-nazi in Ukraine, so maybe it's not a good idea to include their donation link?

Hi, thank you for this but can we discuss some of the donation links you put on your list? It seems there is lot of debate about "Army SOS" and their supposed links with fascists and neo-nazi in Ukraine, so maybe it's not a good idea to include their donation link?
Sure thing, can you loop me in on some of this debate?

While still lacking concrete confirmation, there are claims of a Ukrainian pilot who took down 6 Russian aircrafts today. Even with the possibility of it being an issue of fog of war, a rallying legend for the people of Ukraine seems to be forming. The pilot has been nicknamed The Ghost of Kyiv.

Sure thing, can you loop me in on some of this debate?
I've seen it on twitter so I'm really not sure about this, I was wondering if you were aware of the issue. There are some ukrainian twitter accounts saying this info is not true, like this one for example :

(But this one in particular sounds fishy because this same account is also denying the fact that "Azov battalion" is a neo-nazi unit, which it clearly is.)

On the other hand you can find lot of people on twitter claiming that Army SOS do have ties to neo nazi and far right groups :

This is depressing, three weeks dealing with this fucking trucker occupation in Canada claiming they fight for their freedom over a vaccine. The next week to a potential WW3 where Ukraine literally is fighting for what freedom represent in face of an actual tyrant.

I wish the best to the Ukrainian people out there, hopefully de-escalation gets achieved, but it's not looking likely so far.

There are stories trending about the ”Ghost of Kyiv” a pilot who has supposedly shot down 5 Russian Aircraft today. I’m not sure if this is a real person but I’m hoping symbols of resistance continue to spring up and inspire.

Back
Top Bottom