• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Reviews Xenoblade Chronicles 3 | Review Thread (see staff post)

150 hour campaign??

I don't wanna say that's cap but I feel like lots of reviewers call every big JRPG a 100 hour game. Which to be fair is possible for a lot of them but most take less time to finish. Just based on past reviews of different games of course.

screenshot2022-07-26ailj0b.png

Maybe my 85 prediction wasn't too far off.

A Metacritic score of 90 would be a really great result. Guess it will drop to 87-88.

A 7.25? Strange one.

I wonder, has there been a Switch game (not Zelda or Odyssey) that got more than an 8 from Gamespot? At one point they should ask themselves if they want to continue reviewing Switch stuff.

Great scores ! And i wanted to begin and finish 1 and 2 before this release, but well first half of the year was very busy for me. So i've many many jprgs hours in front of me.

Pumped for Friday, both terrified and excited about a 150 hour campaign given I always play games very thoroughly. Cold Steel IV took me 140 I think? Not counting reloads to see alternate choices.

Flippant jokes about pedophilia will not be tolerated. We are issuing you a two-week ban. -Harina, hologram, paranoodle
The loli body pillow industry is in shambles rn

Take that XBC2 fans...oh wait, why are there characters/technology/lore from that game tainting the new one with their presence? Oh no!

FkAxwrV.png

xgPvNhU.png

The critics have spoken. 3 point difference between Xenoblade 3 and Xenoblade 3. That's what Nintendo gets for abandoning what made Xenoblade 3 so good.

Please see the threadmarked staff post. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom