• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Pre-Release Xenoblade Chronicles 3: Pre-release Discussion Thread (Spoilers from leaks/early copies NOT allowed)

Which side are you on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Nintendo and Nate are just playing with their food today 🤣
we are the food in this metaphor

This is pointless. When I try to checkout, my cart is empty, but when I try to add it to my cart, it thinks it's already there. It's just broken. No one is getting this at this point.

I’m going in circles. Add to cart, cart is empty, add to cart, cart is empty, hey we see you have an item in your cart we put in there, cart is empty, add to cart…

And back to the queue!

So the second try is a bust, too? Looks like it's time for...

Xeno-order Chronicles 3

I’ve gotten to the check out screen a few times and it shows nothing in my cart which is why I can’t add shipping.

I got sent back into the queue again…

-Been on the mobile site since the page went up
-After almost an hour I opened up a tab on the desktop. Got in just a few minutes.
-Added the item to cart. Clicked on cart, it’s not there.
-Got sent back into the waiting room. Was sent to my cart after another 10min. It was in the cart!
-Quickly clicked checkout, had all my info already loaded.
-I have been on the final screen with shipping and clicked final checkout. I have been waiting for it to process for about 15min. I accidentally closed the door window and I still had gotten no confirmation email or a page that said the order was processed.

This has been way too nerve wrecking.

-Been on the mobile site since the page went up
-After almost an hour I opened up a tab on the desktop. Got in just a few minutes.
-Added the item to cart. Clicked on cart, it’s not there.
-Got sent back into the waiting room. Was sent to my cart after another 10min. It was in the cart!
-Quickly clicked checkout, had all my info already loaded.
-I have been on the final screen with shipping and clicked final checkout. I have been waiting for it to process for about 15min. I accidentally closed the door window and I still had gotten no confirmation email or a page that said the order was processed.

This has been way too nerve wrecking.
An update! I think I got one! I went back to the cart page and got back to the process screen and this time it went through! I’m still nervous though if it actually worked. I got the confirmation screen but still have not seen the email come through.

I had two phones open. One tab on one and two on the other. The one tab which got sent to the queue for like twenty minutes just popped back in and worked the way a store should. It recognized my item in my cart finally so I went right to check out. Hope you get yours!

multiple tabs, constantly refreshing/stuck in the waiting room, but in the end I saw Wario64 mention some were having luck by switching to another device. So I loaded up the website on my phone and it took 10 SECONDS to go through checkout and get the confirmation order #, ain't that some shizz!

multiple tabs, constantly refreshing/stuck in the waiting room, but in the end I saw Wario64 mention some were having luck by switching to another device. So I loaded up the website on my phone and it took 10 SECONDS to go through checkout and get the confirmation order #, ain't that some shizz!
When you moved to your phone, did you keep the other tabs on your computer open?

Was put back into queue while trying to choose a shipping method during checkout over an hour ago, just got through and was able to purchase.

When you moved to your phone, did you keep the other tabs on your computer open?
Absolutely yes, stuff like this, the mini consoles, BOTW Master edition, Amiibo, and special edition Pokémon consoles has trained me too always be cautious!

Edit-I even left the tabs open for 10 minutes after confirming my order and they never left the waiting room screen.

Sending my energy, too!

send-energy-sending.gif

I GOT IT.

Holy shit I got it no problem after waiting for like 10 minutes on my phone.

I can rest.....

So that's why I tried to access the eShop a few minutes ago and it was slowing to a crawl!

I had no idea the preorders were going online again today, but when the eShop died on me a couple of times, I thought to myself: "I suspect Xenoblade 3 must be involved in this somehow". Then I came here to look at this thread and discover I was not mistaken.

Anyway, good luck to everyone!

I think I got mine… got kicked out at checkout, but then got a confirmation email anyway like half an hour later.

So I got it added to the cart, went through the queue and everything, submitted my payment info, and now it's rejecting my credit card. And, from what I'm hearing, is now out of stock.

What a complete and utter waste of time.

Holy smokes I got one!

I got through the queue quickly at first, had the purchase button but the login system wasn't working. Then I got kicked back to the queue again for another hour or so and it worked fine (but slow) that time.

I got a confirmation email!

Man that was annoying. I hope they give those who didn't get it a chance to try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom