• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Pre-Release Xenoblade Chronicles 3: Pre-release Discussion Thread (Spoilers from leaks/early copies NOT allowed)

Which side are you on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this person was the Agnus Defender listed between Alexandria and Fiona on the class select screen, but now I'm not so sure. Her ponytails don't really align with how the the hair on the silhouette.

Yo I'm fuckin dying, I'm refreshing the twitter feed like crazy and I have my postman requests all set up

1656602861591.png

1656603289955.png

Send this request with the proper headers and you can put the XC3 SE in your cart already

That's what I did

But since it's not live yet it registered as Quantity: NaN and Price: $0.00 so I was unable to check out

However once it's live I imagine this method will work fine (as long as the cart page loads)

Good luck everyone going for limited editions, I decided to skip because I don't have the Xenoblade 2 or 1 DE limited edition (was there even a LE for 1 DE?). I might use the money I didn't spend to get a physical version of Torna though depending on how prices are in the UK. I have the expansion pass but Torna is special enough to double dip.

Good luck everyone going for limited editions, I decided to skip because I don't have the Xenoblade 2 or 1 DE limited edition (was there even a LE for 1 DE?). I might use the money I didn't spend to get a physical version of Torna though depending on how prices are in the UK. I have the expansion pass but Torna is special enough to double dip.
There were LEs for DE. And they were beautiful. And a lot of talk swirled because the EU one got a lot more stuff than the NA one. 😅 (but I still prefer the box for the NA one)

Also, I'm skipping it too. I generally don't get LEs of stuff unless it's a game that means a lot to me, meaning I typically only get LEs of re-releases or remakes. I have the LEs of XBDE, Link's Awakening, Sonic Mania.. the only LE I have of a "new" game is Metroid Dread, just because Dread meant a ton to me for just existing.

So anyway, the rest of yall have fun today and keep us borings posted. We shall live vicariously through you.

I have the SEs for DE (both of them!), 2, and the physical for Torna... so I need this one. Lol

FYI, there was a LE for Xeno1. The American copy was just the game with the artbook. No steelbook, nothing else. The UK copy, on the other hand, had the artbook, a poster, a steelbook, and a vinyl record design to look like the Monado spiral. My wife and I maybe, might have imported it.
2000x1000_Store_Logo_Xenoblade_Chronicles_Definitive_Edition_Collectors_Set_image950w.jpg

FYI, there was a LE for Xeno1. The American copy was just the game with the artbook. No steelbook, nothing else. The UK copy, on the other hand, had the artbook, a poster, a steelbook, and a vinyl record design to look like the Monado spiral. My wife and I maybe, might have imported it.
2000x1000_Store_Logo_Xenoblade_Chronicles_Definitive_Edition_Collectors_Set_image950w.jpg
I did the same. Totally worth it.

homer-simpson-the-simpsons.gif

Well I was like 5 minutes late and am in the queue on 2 devices. Obviously means I'm properly screwed.

I got sent back into the queue on one phone and the other has been stuck for ten minutes 🙃

Back in the queue on both. It was in my cart!!

This really reeks of Nintendo being cheap and/or incompetent. I wish someone would grill them on this type of thing at the investor meeting, but I know the odds of that are smaller than the odds of the Nintendo store functioning properly.

I get that it’s just a special edition for a lower-selling game series, but it’s really not a good look.

I’m more interested when they announce the Soundtrack.

That Xenoblade 2 one was hard to get. But they made very few of them and I think it barley made a profit. If any if I recall.

Me using imagination of ordering one since fukcin nintendo doesn't ship outside US. I hate how all the LE are not avaliable if you aren't in USA/CANADA, Mainland Europe or japan

LWlWJHG.gif

I don't expect this many issues for Europe, if I'm not mistaken every country has a separate store so the hype induced DDoS shouldn't happen (in theory).
People will find a way to get European editions if they can’t get the USA one, like how it happened with the other games, I fear, unless they limit where they can ship the actual games, so maybe it‘ll be even more difficult for us to get the special edition. In any case I can’t understand why they are not doing the preorders at the same time. NoE waiting until “late July” when the game is launching late July is a weird decision. I just need to secure myself a copy and forget about it but this way I’ll be suffering of anxiety one more month lol 😝

I don't understand why they just didn't use the normal retailers they always use!!!!
It’s obvious because cause they’re shipping the art book later. And it’s not till fall with no clear date when the books will be ready.

Only idea thing to do was sell the art book separately.

Basically. The simplest solution was not to have a special edition with its bumped up release date.

It’s obvious because cause they’re shipping the art book later. And it’s not till fall with no clear date when the books will be ready.

Only idea thing to do was sell the art book separately.

Basically. The simplest solution was not to have a special edition with its bumped up release date.
They could have just had open preorders for a day or two months ago to avoid all of this.

They should do what Limited Run Games does....open pre-orders for a certain amount of time, like a full week or so and the produce the special edition according to how many pre-orders you get. Everyone can get their copy and everyone's happy....goddammit nintendo...

They could have just had open preorders for a day or two months ago to avoid all of this.
Admittedly. I put as much thinking in that post as Nintendo did with these pre-orders.

There’s probably 10 simple solutions more they could’ve done lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom