• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Direct announced for June 22nd (broadcast over, Expansion Pass confirmed, see threadmarks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks outstanding.

But also if they were going to show some sort of Skell / Mecha / Flying vehicle I'd think this is where we might see it. Doubting it's part of the game now.
Who's to say that isn't the big reveal for the final trailer at the general direct, similar to how the time skip in FE3H was also revealed at E3.

Who's to say that isn't the big reveal for the final trailer at the general direct, similar to how the time skip in FE3H was also revealed at E3.
I can't imagine having a mech form on top of the Ouroboros form. Maybe the 3 Ouroboros forms can merge into a super Ouroboros and that's being kept as a secret, but I doubt we're getting X style mechs to fly around in. Based upon the in game maps we saw this isn't a true open world like XC1-2 a mech would be really hard to incorporate into that.

There could be second map after sword march. A destroyed parallel world with floating island.

Nothing is impossible. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That’s one of the things I’ve been thinking of, as they haven’t really shown any variety. We saw much more of the world in the marketing of Xenoblade 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom