• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Direct announced for June 22nd (broadcast over, Expansion Pass confirmed, see threadmarks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that looks great. Still not convinced by Nintendo's "money for season pass pls" when the meaty stuff is always so ill-defined, but Xenoblade Chronicles 3 looks fantastic. Adding a class system with so many options is something I didn't see coming but has become one of my most anticipated new features.

Love the music, too, and the character models.

This looks incredible, holy cow. It also did a pretty good job of showcasing without seeming to spoil too much.

No hardware announcement (pro controller), but I'm glad that my 150+ amiibos will come in handy!

I wouldn't worry about story spoilers, most of what we've seen is hardly definitive without context.

Anyone else only watch bits and pieces? I don't want to spoil too much, lol. I am pleased that Heroes seems to be an improved version of the Rare Blades system and the landscapes look lovely as usual.

So like forgive me if I'm missing something, but didn't the original leaks for XC3 say that there'd be a ton of returning characters? I've only beaten XC1 and am like 7 hours into XC2 and I don't see any characters I recognize 😅

Can't wait to play as a single boob
DAXjdHa.png
TOO LEWD FOR YOUTUBE

surely Drake will release by then!

/cope

Blown away by this Direct. This looks like a dream come true. Amazing world, awesome story, more mature (no Xenoblade 2 bad anime nonsense), and an awesome battle/job system to dive into. Incredibly excited for this game.

Please, please, please make the EP a standalone retail release again once the "brand new story scenario" is out.

I'm going to guess that the expansion pass won't be added to the NSO anytime soon, if ever. If they weren't going to add it to the service right away, I doubt that it will show up before all content is released.

Damn this game looks insane. Monolithsoft is the gift that Nintendo bought for themselves that keeps on giving.

This is a day one purchase even though I never finished any of the other games. It looks a lot more interesting to me in every way.

I just need to know two things, the game's resolution and difficulty settings.
I'm with you here.

Xenoblade 3 looks great !!

But they didn’t specify if world is fully open or big zones like Xeno 1.

Combat system is fine by me. This game feels like a combination of best of Xeno 1 and 2.

Fuck, from what I'm reading here the game sounds excellent. But I really don't wanna jump into another Xenoblade game before I've finished 1 and 2 (and Torna as well?).

So... see ya'll in 2024 :p

By December 2023 probably means it's just gunning for 2nd half of next year but wont commit to a smaller launch window just yet.

Wouldnt be surprised if it's around the same window as torna.

This is a joke! They're seriously going to wait until 2024 before launching Switch 2!?

I can't believe that they're holding out this long; the current Switch will be 7 years old by the time that they finish releasing this DLC and launch a successor!!

The current Switch will be dead & buried by then! FFS! Don't repeat the same mistake with Wii/Wii U again!!

If the Expansion pass is anything like 2.

They’ll add much more then what they said they would.

Hopefully. Monolith went all out for Xenoblade 2’s pass.

This is a joke! They're seriously going to wait until 2024 before launching Switch 2!?

I can't believe that they're holding out this long; the current Switch will be 7 years old by the time that they finish releasing this DLC and launch a successor!!
What makes you think they will wait until late 2024? The support of a Switch 1 game? Splatoon 3 will be support longer, so if that is the case until 2025 they will not release Switch 2

If the Expansion pass is anything like 2.

They’ll add much more then what they said they would.

Hopefully. Monolith went all out for Xenoblade 2’s pass.

I agree, after the experience with 2 (where I bought it the Expansion Pass with some trepidation), I now have no doubts about this one.

Monolith delivered in spades, last time around.

I was wrong about showing more Nia and Melia lol.

Thought we at least hear them speak. Wonder if they’ll won’t be a big part of the story in the end. One of those “greater evil” type things

If the DLC is even half as good as Torna... Love it!

Going to wait with that purchase though, with some luck that'll also receive its own physical release!

The current Switch will be dead & buried by then! FFS! Don't repeat the same mistake with Wii/Wii U again!!

what

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom