• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Spoiler Xenoblade 3: Future Redeemed SPOILER THREAD | The outcome was patently obvious.

They clearly made sure to make Xenoblade 3 standalone and that was a direct continuation to 1 and 2. I really don't think anyone here has to worry about being forced to look up a bunch of old games to not feel lost in the future.

Yeah, I think these nods are cool and perhaps parts of Saga could be adapted into whatever is next - but I suspect what is next will be its own thing.

I do prefer the older games and hope whatever is next is more like Xenogears and Xenosaga, and Takahashi sure seems to want that too.

But whatever is next for the series is still surely to be standalone. I don't think anyone has to worry about playing the older games (but it's VERY worth it).

The Xenoblade games are very easy and fun to predict if you've played Gears and Saga (and Soma Bringer).

Now on to my ramblings.

Xenoblade X is the only game I'm having a hard time lining up with some kind of timeline. Xenogears and Xenosaga you can stretch just enough to make them fit, but not X frustratingly.

Xenoblade X hints its self as a sequel to the numbered Xenoblade games, which oddly makes it harder to place lol

"But those are just easter eggs and references that don't mean anything. You're looking too deep into it"

"reused old ideas, blah, blah....."

I think it's more than that.

Based on what I know of in the game -

Not really any spoilers
    • The collectible referencing the Bionis and Mechonis
    • One alien race saying they have a distant memory of their collective consciousness being from a world where the Telethia originated from.
    • Tatsu referencing Hom Hom (not knowing where he heard that from) and a "legendary" Frontier village.
    • Noctilum possibly being Uraya.
    • The original alien Ares mech is identical to the Ouroboros form that defeats Alpha in Future Redeemed.
    • The official short story makes it sound like Project Exodus was already in effect, like we hear in FR.
    • The Black Knight we barely ever see, resembles a Consul. Consul armor is based off his design.
    • A piece of concept art stating that a ship did find a planet to settle on tens of thousands of years ago and humans bred with the native alien life there and one of their descendants is a character in Xenoblade X. Possibly meaning Xenoblade X takes place 70,000 years after humanity left Earth??????
    [*]

So X is....some kind of sequel? Does it actually take place in the same timeline? Or is X in a rebooted universe? Maybe the combined planet isn't regular Earth we see at the end? Where's the orbital elevator and ring around the planet and why isn't it in X? Did all of it really get that cleanly sent off into space at the end of XC2?

I feel like X is way more relevant than people seem to think it is.

Wasn't the script for Xeno X was re-written from scratch when they decided to have a custom character ?

Remember the very first trailer of "X" when at the last moment, the face of a man who looks a lot like Shulk appears ?

Wasn't the script for Xeno X was re-written from scratch when they decided to have a custom character ?

Remember the very first trailer of "X" when at the last moment, the face of a man who looks a lot like Shulk appears ?
That's the hero mentioned in X right? Won't be surprised if we have a 8 to 12 hours prologue focusing on that story when X got port over to Super Switch.

If Xenoblade X is important to whatever the next Xeno entry will be, I'm sure we can look forward to a rerelease before said "next entry."

Something like how Xenoblade Definitive Edition was important before X3 so they rereleased it before.

Xenosaga would be more difficult because it's in the hands of another publisher.

Personally, I think the radio was a chance to (sort of) tie stuff from a large body of work together, and maybe tease they are going pick up on storytelling ideas from both X and Xenosaga for a """"standalone"""" next entry.

Primarily, storytelling ideas like humans are (and have been) off-world (X and Xenosaga,) and they may be returning to a once-lost Earth. (Xenosaga) It is a pretty blatant KOS-MOS reference in the last few seconds, but that could be a nice reference while being a misdirect.

I wouldn't turn down everything being connected in a cool way though. Fans from both groups arguing seems weird when the radio had references to Gears, Saga, and X. Fans of all three should be smiling at least a little. Instead of 12 fans on each side arguing with each other about X and Saga lmao

They clearly made sure to make Xenoblade 3 standalone and that was a direct continuation to 1 and 2. I really don't think anyone here has to worry about being forced to look up a bunch of old games to not feel lost in the future.
Yeah but because of that they left a lot of story stuff very vague in the main game and then created a separate DLC chapter in order to fill in blanks and give a satisfying conclusion so like..

If they have to do that for every game going forward I'm not gonna be super jazzed. 😅

If the history of Xenoblade releases have taught me anything it’s that nobody, not one person, will guess the direction of the next game. No speculation or theorycrafting or apparent hints from previous games will ever be anywhere close. Encyclopaedic knowledge of previous games has never helped anyone get close to predicting where the series will go.

I engage in those speculations . I’ve never been right and I’ve never been disappointed.
Remember when people were convinced that Fogbeasts were gonna be Xenoblade's Gnosis, then they didn't show up at all in 3 and were entirely superfluous in FR

They're more fleshed out than X's Tainted enemies, but they also got to be recurring enemies in two gaiden games

Remember when people were convinced that Fogbeasts were gonna be Xenoblade's Gnosis, then they didn't show up at all in 3 and were entirely superfluous in FR

They're more fleshed out than X's Tainted enemies, but they also got to be recurring enemies in two gaiden games
To be fair... I don't think we are done with them yet. Although it's pretty wild to consider we have gone through 2 expansions with them and they still might be being saved for something

I went back to my last save before the fight against Alpha this afternoon and I have to say, that entire ending is some of the most ridiculously hype stuff in the entire series.

Showing that N had no choice in destroying the city for the sake of every other life on all of Aionios, that Ghondor’s death was his own choice (was he actually holding N’s sword in place? Did he use N’s sword to kill himself rather than N actually, directly killing him?). Showing that there’s quite a lot of Noah left in N, and that N didn’t really succumb to Moebius, but rather took on the burden of it for the sake of others, and knowing what the weight of that does to him over the next several hundred years. It really lends more weight to “Mio! Everything I did, I did for you!” - he didn’t join Moebius and kill the city to selfishly bring back Mio, he killed the city because otherwise everyone else would die, and he brought Mio back so she wouldn’t be stuck in the cycle, endlessly dying without hope.

Then the final boss itself… Alpha’s final form and the remixed Zanza theme. The reveal of Pneuma’s core (and A and Rex’s stunned reaction to it!), the implied presence of Logos’ power in N’s sword, making this the remains of the trinity processor cleaning up after itself. Mathew achieving power to kill the closest thing his world has to a god whilst still talking shit to N, then using the power he gained to throw the biggest goddamned haymaker is perfectly on-brand for both Mathew and Vandhams in general.

My favourite part? When Pneuma’s core is revealed, combined with N’s sword and powers up the Ouroboros, the blast of energy radiates out and engulfs everyone, and for just a moment the camera zooms in on A as it hits her… and she’s got this perfect little hint of a grin on her face. Sends shivers down my spine. I love it.

Titan’s foot, what a series.

My favourite part? When Pneuma’s core is revealed, combined with N’s sword and powers up the Ouroboros, the blast of energy radiates out and engulfs everyone, and for just a moment the camera zooms in on A as it hits her… and she’s got this perfect little hint of a grin on her face. Sends shivers down my spine. I love it.

The shots of everyone beginning to finally ouroboros for real and the crash zoom on A's face while the music kicks up is living in my mind rent-free.

Wonderful moment.

XzSLmiR.png

To be fair... I don't think we are done with them yet. Although it's pretty wild to consider we have gone through 2 expansions with them and they still might be being saved for something
FR goes with "servants of Alpha" and then they don't show up in 3, though the Origin enemies are kinda Fogbeastly if you squint a lil. I get the impression that whatever they had in mind for them in FC got cut in 3 and FR only brings them back so they can be resolved and promptly forgotten

I agree.

Speculation about different Xenoblade games fitting together is fun. But this idea of the future of the series being "finally we can move on from this dumb blade distraction and get back to Saga, the real good stuff" doesn't appeal. I'm a big fan of Xenoblade since I fell in love with the first game, but I've never played these America only PS2 games from the noughties, and based on the sale numbers neither has anyone else. Not keen for the series I'm a fan of to get totally replaced by some older series that's impossible to even play without emulation or spending a fortune.
That’s really not what anyone is saying. Most people just think Xenoblade will pick up from the plot points set up by Saga (something on Earth is the key to stop the Universe from collapsing) and at most they will bring back Kosmos but in a standalone story with its own cast and everything, just like past Xenoblade games.

FR goes with "servants of Alpha" and then they don't show up in 3, though the Origin enemies are kinda Fogbeastly if you squint a lil. I get the impression that whatever they had in mind for them in FC got cut in 3 and FR only brings them back so they can be resolved and promptly forgotten
Eh

fA8nRLe.jpg

Maybe it's just me but the last sentence sounds a little bit too ominous and mysterious for something that will never be seen again

I don't think we're done with fogbeasts. It's suggested that Alpha took control of them, but is not the source of them. The fogbeasts are Gnosis theory is still looking reasonably likely, especially because you don't really fight them until you have Shulk with his Monado REX+ to activate the Hilbert Effect version of Monado Enchant.

I don't think we're done with fogbeasts. It's suggested that Alpha took control of them, but is not the source of them. The fogbeasts are Gnosis theory is still looking reasonably likely, especially because you don't really fight them until you have Shulk with his Monado REX+ to activate the Hilbert Effect version of Monado Enchant.
I didn't mention this because I didn't want to start yet another conversation about something that has been left vague and unresolved again but since we are here anyway: In the first scene with Na'el, the Keves soldiers killed by the fog beings become fog themselves. The camera even focuses on one of them. Another new peculiar detail.

A calls them "signs of the strained world the black fog birthed." The Fogbeasts being related to the black fog in Aionios seems like the most direct conclusion, "originally had no place existing" refers to how the worlds weren't supposed to come back together

I don't see the point of trying to explain why they're in Aionios if they're supposed to be grist for even later Xenoblades

I think parts of this could play out, but I think the lack of Nopon with the Samaarians and the population of Mira being nearly exclusively Nopon strongly suggests that they're from different origins, especially because the ending of Xenosaga strongly implied that any solution to avoid Eternal Recurrence would strongly involve Earth. In my view, it's actually more likely that the Samaarians are from Xenosaga without any crossover with Xenoblade.
But, again, they are from different origins in my theory. The Samaarians would be from pre-experiment Earth, while the Nopon are from the post-experiment worlds of Alrest and the Bionis/Mechonis, later living on in the new merged planet from XC3. Technically different versions the planet would be the origin of both, but separated by many thousands of years and the planet being split in two and merged again, so even if the Project Exodus humans came back to “Earth” there’s no reason why they would suddenly join with the Nopon. They would be viewed as aliens to the Nopon and would probably take the role of villains (especially if they are to become the Samaarians). I also wouldn’t expect things to play out too similarly to how they do in Xenosaga.

Last edited:
A calls them "signs of the strained world the black fog birthed." The Fogbeasts being related to the black fog in Aionios seems like the most direct conclusion, "originally had no place existing" refers to how the worlds weren't supposed to come back together

I don't see the point of trying to explain why they're in Aionios if they're still supposed to be grist for even later Xenoblades
While many aspects of Aionios are not explained super directly, the fog in general stands out as something that really should figure more into the story than it does. It clearly started being a thing well before the collision proper, as seen in FC, and there mysteriously aren't any more fogbeasts a thousand years later after Alpha is dealt with, despite the black fog still being around, so I think it's a bit premature to write them off as just an Aionios thing.

The last lines of dialogue in the game (before the post-credits reveal) are Lin talking about how she doesn’t believe the Earth was destroyed, and that one day they’ll be able to set out and find it again. That and Luxaar’s ship was snatched from the battle above Earth in a giant flash of light and reappeared in Mira, two years before the White Whale got there. We see a giant flash of light when we see Earth’s supposed destruction.
Okay, cool, I rewatched the ending. Been in the mood to rewatch some scenes from X in general. I can't I'm super convinced by it. Like there's a quest where I think they pick up a radio signal from another ark ship (and maybe I'm misremembering), I guess I was looking more for something like that where the characters find something tangible. The plucky 13-year-old having hope doesn't sway me as much. But anything's possible.

So what would be the timeline here if so? White Whale escapes during the Ganglion vs. Ghost battle, Ganglion get absorbed into the light the brings them into Mira, Ghosts decide to pursue the White Whale but not before having a lot of their ships taken down and creating giant purple anti-matter bombs across the earth's surface but enough people survive, shortly after the Savoirite rebellion kicks up? Presumably, the beanstalk, Rhadamanthus, and Conduit would already be there and in place during the Ganglion vs. Ghost battle and managed to get through it unscathed.

Regarding the fogbeasts discussion, I thought it was funny the tweet for fog rifts and the fogbeasts teased an origin with "where do they come from?" like they were going to reveal something on the other side of rifts and then the actual game proceeded to do nothing with it.

Regarding the fogbeasts discussion, I thought it was funny the tweet for fog rifts and the fogbeasts teased an origin with "where do they come from?" like they were going to reveal something on the other side of rifts and then the actual game proceeded to do nothing with it.
You misunderstood, that tweet wasn't a tease. They don't know where the fogbeasts came from and were sincerely asking us.

Okay, cool, I rewatched the ending. Been in the mood to rewatch some scenes from X in general. I can't I'm super convinced by it. Like there's a quest where I think they pick up a radio signal from another ark ship (and maybe I'm misremembering), I guess I was looking more for something like that where the characters find something tangible. The plucky 13-year-old having hope doesn't sway me as much. But anything's possible.

So what would be the timeline here if so? White Whale escapes during the Ganglion vs. Ghost battle, Ganglion get absorbed into the light the brings them into Mira, Ghosts decide to pursue the White Whale but not before having a lot of their ships taken down and creating giant purple anti-matter bombs across the earth's surface but enough people survive, shortly after the Savoirite rebellion kicks up? Presumably, the beanstalk, Rhadamanthus, and Conduit would already be there and in place during the Ganglion vs. Ghost battle and managed to get through it unscathed.
I mean it’s kind of impossible to say any kind of timeline for X relating to any other games given that Mira is such an enigma. We don’t know if it’s a real, tangible planet, or whether it exists in the same time or even universe that the White Whale and New LA originated from given that everyone brought to the planet has absolutely no idea where they are, how they got there or why they’re unable to leave. Even time travel attempts are thwarted, as if some force is actively working against the process.

I always wondered if Mira was some kind of sentient wildlife preservation, reaching into different galaxies and universes and grabbing races on the brink of extinction to give them a chance at surviving. That’s one theory which I think would be easy to incorporate into any timeline without having to change the established history of either Blade or Saga, and it was thought up by an idiot like me, so I fully expect Monolithsoft to come up with something interesting if that’s the direction they mean to take the series.

Last edited:
I mean it’s kind of impossible to say any kind of timeline for X relating to any other games given that Mira is such an enigma. We don’t know if it’s a real, tangible planet, or whether it exists in the same time or even universe that the White Whale and New LA originated from given that everyone brought to the planet has absolutely no idea where they are, how they got there or why they’re unable to leave. Even time travel attempts are thwarted, as if some force is actively working against the process.
I just realized Mira is probably Haruhi Suzumiya

I always wondered if Mira was some kind of sentient wildlife preservation, reaching into different galaxies and universes and grabbing races on the brink of extinction to give them a chance at surviving. That’s one theory which I think would be easy to incorporate into any timeline without having to change the established history of either Blade or Saga, and it was thought up by an idiot like me, so I fully expect Monolithsoft to come up with something interesting if that’s the direction they mean to take the series.
Right, I just meant the timeline for Earth not Mira.

I do think the theory that the combined world or one of the individual worlds became Mira is kind of depressing.

Mad lads really remastered Xenoblade 1 just so they could have better character models in their end credits for a DLC!

I love it so much. Does anyone remember the name of the OST track for this scene?

It’s from the Xenoblade 3 OST!

The part where the music swells in this scene I love so much is around 1:10ish I think.

Interesting. Not sure if it was overly significant for this particular scene, but this track is an arrangement of the main Moebius motif (the cutscene one, not the battle one).

I’ve no idea of this is intentional or not, but something I noticed nonetheless. One of the character interactions at rest spots stood out to me as kind of odd - A training Mathew:

138b93f5-c938-4abb-99c5dc7.gif

It seemed strange because Mathew’s established early on to be a really quite capable martial artist and A is drilling him over and over on his posture in a pretty basic straight-arm punch…

85c418c1-73cb-47a1-b3beif9.gif

She was training him for that wasn’t she? The perfect form to land that punch without catching a Monado to the face.

I'm very interested in the retcons that will have to happen in order to link the four main stories. Hopefully there will be some Youtube videos made detailing what needs to be changed or elaborated on in order to make them fit. Those theory videos are something I always enjoy. Here's my current thought process on how the wider Xeno series could link to 1/2/3:

Given the ending of FR it seems as if they want Xenoblade and Xenosaga to take place in the same universe; with Xenoblade detailing what happened on Earth while Xenosaga and its backstory occur. To the best of my knowledge they will have to come up with an explanation as to why the Zohar/Conduit is in two places at once, and how Klaus and Grimoire's experiments can both occur. How Dimitri lived so long prior to his contact with U-DO also needs an answer, as does KOS-MOS' Xenoblade 2 appearance should they make that canon.

I see three possibilties:
  • Xenoblade and Xenosaga occur in the same universe. Explanations or rectons regarding the contradictions and Blade KOS-MOS' existence smooth things over. Or Blade KOS-MOS is just a cameo. Either way the real KOS-MOS reaches Earth after FR.
  • Xenosaga happens first, and their actions influence the events of Xenoblade. Maybe the Xenosaga cast is unable to solve the universe collapse problem and they instigate another eternal recurrence or exodus from their lower domain to the Xenoblade one. The influence of which can explain the discrepancies between Xenoblade and Xenosaga and the existence of Blade KOS-MOS. This would be different, but connected universes.
  • Xenoblade and Xenosaga occur in very similar, but ultimately unconnected universes. Essentially Perfect Works attempt three.

I would be happy with any of these scenarios, but eternal recurrence and no alien life makes fitting Xenosaga with Xenogears and X either contrived or tricky.

X as we understand it must happen either after or adjacent to Xenoblade. That is assuming the Xenoblade references are more than just references, and the similarity between the first complete Ouroboros and the Vita is more than a coincidence. It also cannot connect directly with Xenosaga due to the existence of alien life. I'm sure the origin of the Samaarians will be the key to understanding how X fits to the other series.

I see two possibilites:
  • X occurs in the Xenoblade universe and the "destruction" of Earth is the same event as Klaus' experiment. You can see during X's opening scene that the light that engulfs Earth originates above the planet like it does in Xenoblade. For X to also connect to Xenosaga either; all the "aliens" are not truly aliens, and must be a product of the Samaarians who deliberately avoid humanity so they don't melt on contact with human DNA, or Xenosaga's humanity just never encountered any. Both scenarios are unlikely given the scope of Xenosaga's civilization. This possibility requires Xenoblade to have omitted the Ghost/Ganglion conflict during the experiment cutscenes, and, I believe, requires Earth to have adopted a different, pre-T.C. calender system for the dates mentioned in X and FR to be compatible.
  • X occurs in a similar, but different universe that is influenced by the Xenoblade one. Maybe Klaus' experiment effected Earth in more universes than just his own, or the Samaarians are originally from the Xenoblade/Xenosaga universe, which causes the events in X to diverge from their original universe.

I think my second scenario is likely, and I expect future titles will detail, at the very least, how X connects to Xenoblade. X2 any day now 4shore.

Xenogears is effectively the start of the third and final Xenosaga story arc. Xenosaga is its reboot and certain details conflict. Dates provided in Perfect Works, and the existence of alien life on Fei's planet mean that they can't connect directly without retcons. I think that Xenogears also happens after the Xenosaga cast lose their ability to start eternal recurrence, so that can't be used to explain away the differences.

I also see two possibilites for this:
  • Xenogears takes place in the same universe as Xenosaga, but they retcon all the dates and details that conflict.
  • Xenogears occurs in a similar, but unconnected universe to Xenoblade and Xenosaga.

Ultimately I don't think Xenogears is going to be added to the overal series. I think Xenosaga is going to reinterpret the events of Xenogears and the mention of Philidelphia-Class ships in FR is Xenosaga's regurgitation of Xenogears backstory. It would be a dream come true to see Xenogears linked directly to Xenosaga though. A HD-2D-style remaster that completes disk 2 would be perfect. It would finally complete the game and mean less new games have to be developed before we see what Episode 6 is all about.

FR's ending and Takahashi's words about the future of the series suggest to me that the next new game in the numbered Xenoblade series is effectively going be a continuation of both Xenoblade and Xenosaga. Bonus points if they call it Xenoblade Saga to signify the start of a story arc. I expect a Xenosaga collection and X: Definitive Edition/X2 to release in the meantime. Of course all of the radio details could just be fun references unrelated to future entries, but either way it's a good time to be a Xeno fan.

I'm pretty sure it was shown that the model at the end of the first trailer was generic and can be made in the character creator, and while I haven't read about the unused script for a long time I'm pretty sure that most of it can be easily slotted into X2 if they introduce the Neo Tokyo ship.

Last edited:
Regarding Mira and the X connection. It probably doesn't work for several reasons I am not aware of, but I thought Mira was the place Alpha is taking the city folk to.
He made it in a pocket dimension as sort of a place to collect "impossible" things like descendants of two planets that can't actually meet. (even though they will eventually).
There he also collected the White Whale and Samarians, and the Telethia of Future Connected after closing the fog rift.

I remember people at the time saying it was Shulk and others pointing out that Shulk has greyish blue eyes, while the face at the end of the X trailer had green eyes. Now we have Nikol lol

I’ve no idea of this is intentional or not, but something I noticed nonetheless. One of the character interactions at rest spots stood out to me as kind of odd - A training Mathew:

138b93f5-c938-4abb-99c5dc7.gif

It seemed strange because Mathew’s established early on to be a really quite capable martial artist and A is drilling him over and over on his posture in a pretty basic straight-arm punch…

She was training him for that wasn’t she? The perfect form to land that punch without catching a Monado to the face.
GOOD CATCH

Wow! Love this!

Matthew and A are so good together. I’d like to think that even with Foresight, there’s still parts of Matthew’s behavior that are unpredictable to A due to his personality.

It’s probably frustrating, but also perhaps refreshing for A.

Matthew leaving the “city” behind at the end and never returning… 😭 😭 Was it because he missed A?

While Mathew and A aren’t my favourite characters in the series (and what a lot of great choices we have to choose from) I think they’re my favourite duo. They work so well together. Both VAs did an excellent job.

What’s stranger to me than Mathew leaving and never returning is that descendants of his do just show up and rejoin the new city, seemingly out of nowhere, at some point down the line.

It’s not like there’s a whole lot of places on Aionios where a large group of people even could go and be unnoticed for a long time. Even before Origin takes out all of Cent-Omnia and continuous annihilation events decimated what was left, Aionios is not all that big a place and Moebius would certainly be actively looking for Mathew and his new friends. Wonder if he went universe-hopping.

About the X reveal trailer, I'm pretty sure the switch to a custom character had already happened by the time the game was publically revealed. I remember the Shulk speculation at the time but it's likely this was always just a custom Cross and not representative of the original protagonist or the 'lone' hero (and I'm not convinced those two were ever supposed to be the same character either). Though something fun to throw out there regarding the "original ouroboros looks like Ares 90" thing: the original Ares was a "tandem skell" that needed two pilots to operate.

Random useless fact while the subject is up: Elma and Lin have reversed classes in the reveal trailer for X

Pretty fascinating alternative translation for the scene with N and Ghondor and one I think makes slightly more sense. As always when it comes to these things, take it with a huge grain of salt.

Last edited:

Pretty fascinating alternative translation for the scene with N and Ghondor and one I think makes slightly more sense. As always when it comes to these things, take it with a huge grain of salt.

If I'm going to watch this, This had better not be another fucking Youtuber not understanding the difference between just throwing a Japanese script in to Google translate and how people actually write in English.

If I'm going to watch this, This had better not be another fucking Youtuber not understanding the difference between just throwing a Japanese script in to Google translate and how people actually write in English.
No, it's from the same person who provides translations for stuff like Siren's model kit.

Full breakdown here:

No, it's from the same person who provides translations for stuff like Siren's model kit.

Full breakdown here:

Except that is blatantly not correct: Everything we know about M completely flies in the face of what their supposed better translation is saying. There's no way in hell that M would say "yeah, abandon the world, let everyone in it die, that's what I'm all for" like they're suggesting. Nia literally gave her the cloud key to revive her by this point, and while Ghondor obviously didn't know any of that, the whole story is written knowing the players know that. She spent the entire main game working to undermine N and Z and was literally willing to die for it, so this is again someone thinking they've discovered a mistake that they've completely made up.

None of what they're suggesting makes sense in context at all, unless the point is to suggest that Ghondor doesn't know his mother at all... Which isn't the point, because that's not what the scene or literally anything in the game is about.

Back
Top Bottom