• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Spoiler Xenoblade 3: Future Redeemed SPOILER THREAD | The outcome was patently obvious.

Linkstrikesback

Starman
Pronouns
He
Some people started asking for a spoiler thread, so ... Good luck to those people, I'm not coming back here until I'm done with the game.

Soo at the end... did they become a super earth?.
Or just was the xenoblade 1 earth....?.
My impression is because Jupiter is shown and the two tiny earths separate and then there is a big one.
Andddd if that's a ship, they pull a Metroid prime on us hahahah
Could be a comet or some other thing but it sounded like a ship to me.

Edit: the earth size could it be just perspective and i got confused.

Edit 2: on the ship or comet maybe it's just Alvis.
Man I'm just so full of hype and lore/ information, implications and overall a lot of questions haha what a wild ride.

Last edited:
Soo at the end... did they become a super earth?.
Or just was the xenoblade 1 earth....?.
My impression is because Jupiter is shown and the two tiny earths separate and then there is a big one.
Andddd if that's a ship, they pull a Metroid prime on us hahahah
Could be a comet or some other thing but it sounded like a ship to me.

Edit: the earth size could it be just perspective and i got confused.

Edit 2: on the ship or comet maybe it's just Alvis.
Man I'm just so full of hype and lore/ information, implications and overall a lot of questions haha what a wild ride.
Given the Xenosaga references in the past segment (alongside the Xenoblade X ones), it is probably supposed to be this exact moment from another angle.

Xenoblade's Earth = Xenosaga's Earth / Lost Jerusalem. That's almost certainly what Takahashi is going for; and given Bandai Namco are in the Special Thanks, I think they've gotten approval for it all.

SPOILER_image.png

Still thinking about the ending. Honestly hope they aren’t fully connecting Saga to Blade as I kinda don’t want the series becoming overly convoluted. I like the references to Saga but I’d rather them be separate.

Given the Xenosaga references in the past segment (alongside the Xenoblade X ones), it is probably supposed to be this exact moment from another angle.

Xenoblade's Earth = Xenosaga's Earth / Lost Jerusalem. That's almost certainly what Takahashi is going for; and given Bandai Namco are in the Special Thanks, I think they've gotten approval for it all.

SPOILER_image.png

No way dude that would be hype.
But the tower it's missing but there is other two towers so maybe the angle?.
But there is name dropping so that would explain the Bandai Namco.

No way dude that would be hype.
But the tower it's missing but there is other two towers so maybe the angle?.

Not a dude, but yeah, I think it's a strong posibility that they're at least a reference to that shot, if it isn't just intended to be the exact same moment playing out. Both Xenosaga and Xenoblade X don't perfectly fit together with numbered Xenoblade as-is regardless, so with the inconsistencies, i'm expecting another round of retconning in the future if they're really going through with connecting them.

Not a dude, but yeah, I think it's a strong posibility that they're at least a reference to that shot, if it isn't just intended to be the exact same moment playing out. Both Xenosaga and Xenoblade X don't perfectly fit together with numbered Xenoblade as-is regardless, so with the inconsistencies, i'm expecting another round of retconning in the future if they're really going through with connecting them.
Sorry about that, it's a term i use commonly i apologize.

Yeah who knows but the radio part was a what moment haha
So exited for the franchise future funny enough.

For me this has more sence, it is a nintendo ip and also is more simillar to the ending. Also it actually is and action game so remake could be in works.

Finished the main story and... did they just casually say in one scene that Xenoblade X AND Xenosaga AND Xenogears are all connected to main Xenoblade story? I didn't hallucinate that, right? What in the actual fuck was that. Unreal

It was cool to learn Melia was Riku's Masterpon. It gives so much meaning to that nod from Melia before she teleports to the castle(video below). I'm assuming Riku's nod was a way of saying everything is all set for you Melia. I was also wondering why would Riku join Keves given everything he knows but now I think he was setting everything up for Melia like an inside man knowing she would return one day in addition to finding someone worthy for Lucky Seven.

Last edited:
Finished the main story and... did they just casually say in one scene that Xenoblade X AND Xenosaga AND Xenogears are all connected to main Xenoblade story? I didn't hallucinate that, right? What in the actual fuck was that. Unreal
I don't think they said that at all, are you talking about the space ships leaving Earth with millions of people? That would be a stretch, I think, and may be more of an Easter egg than an explicit canonical connection. I don't think it really fits logically if you start to think about it.

SPOILER_image.png

What name dropping happened? Did they say Lost Jerusalem somewhere?

I don't think they said that at all, are you talking about the space ships leaving Earth with millions of people? That would be a stretch, I think, and may be more of an Easter egg than an explicit canonical connection. I don't think it really fits logically if you start to think about it.

What name dropping happened? Did they say Lost Jerusalem somewhere?

Xenogears is a stretch but they explicitly reference the other two all throughout that radio segment.
  • Coalition government (X)
  • Earthlife Colonization Project (X)
  • Project Exodus (X)
  • Vector Industries (Saga; logo on the radio)
  • Dmitri Yuriev (Saga)

Xenogears is a stretch but they explicitly reference the other two all throughout that radio segment.
  • Project Exodus (X)
  • Dmitri Yuriev (Saga)
Oh hell yeah, I haven't played X or beaten Saga so I didn't catch those.
Damn, that's fantastic to hear

• Project Exodus (X)
  • Dmitri Yuriev (Saga)
Not a stretch at all. The Philadelphia class motherships that the radio talks about is what the Eldridge from Xenogears is:

1682558392475.jpg

They crammed literally every other Xeno story in that radio segment.

Apparently the Philadelphia Starship is a Xenogears reference. I'm guessing it's an Easter egg that is simply referencing the rest of the non 1-3 Xeno-series.

Unless somebody wants to piece it all together how they could all work in the same story while I go play those games....

• Project Exodus (X)
  • Dmitri Yuriev (Saga)
The White Whale's month of departure is also mentioned, July. So it's exactly the same thing, it only needed the year to perfectly align with X's intro details, with the exception of the fact that, you know, in X's intro cutscene the Earth got destroyed, whereas Xenoblade's Earth got "cleaned" by Klaus.

They almost threw everything on your face, man. It's been years since Xenosaga, though, so I'm excepting this to amount to nothing. It's better for my sanity.

About the blue comet, you'll notice that it's landing on an Earth just like ours, since it faintly shows the African and Arabian landmasses.

Maybe (maaaaaaaaaybepressxtodoubt) it's a mistake? This is supposed to be the re-merged world (I think?) that is born after 3 after all, so it's kind of strange it would casually revert back to the current continental drift. In fact, one of the two planets that separate after Origin's reboot already shows the Indian subcontinent.

IDK. Just inhaling lots of X hopium here.

At the end i think actually all of this are "multiverse" easter eggs so all this things are equivalent of all those in the blade universe.

And the end cutscene is some of the other humans returning to a restored earth because they were waiting for it all this time hahaha imagine them going "maaan when are this guys getting it together geee".

So Takahashi saying that the future of the series is in this is right, next number blade it's either zero being a prequel lol so much for the Klaus saga over (veeeery unlikely) or 4 set after a while in old man Matthew or after him world with all this crazy humanity composed of Alrest/bionis and old world advance humanity.
Either way hype!.

Not a stretch at all. The Philadelphia class motherships that the radio talks about is what the Eldridge from Xenogears is:

1682558392475.jpg

They crammed literally every other Xeno story in that radio segment.

What I meant is that this could reasonably just be an easter egg referencing the term, whereas the other two are more textual references. I would've argued the same for the Yuriev namedrop if it weren't for the logo on the radio; and the entire radio broadcast itself is just describing X lore, down to the exact month of July (as pointed out after my prior post too). There's also that Bandai Namco recieves a Special Thanks credit while Square Enix doesn't; so even if they were trying to imply a connection it doesn't seem like anything has been officially sorted. Would be nice if I were wrong on that assumption though.

Though, I didn't notice before that retroactively making the Ark Ships the first Philadelphia-class colony ship would fit in with that description of the Eldridge being the second (unless i'm forgetting something else from Gears); so perhaps they are at least keeping it in mind still regardless.

almost all references are for past things that endend like xenosaga and xenogears with this dlc. we should look for future continuation (soma bringer :p)

Sucks that the classes can't be used but I'm just happy they gave heroes as a reward, was pretty disappointed when Torna didn't unlock Jin and Malos.

I don't think they're directly tying in Xenosaga proper, just launching into something loosely inspired by the planned third arc (the second has been sufficiently retreaded by Xenoblade 2, tbh). The specific character that gets namedropped is not one they would have used if they were going for consistency.
Dmitry Uriev is old, but I'm fairly certain he's not that old. Unlike the characters who are properly immortal, he wasn't around until thousands of years after Earth was lost.

We already knew before this that what happened before The Experiment roughly aligned with the earlier portion of the gears and saga timelines, but I don't think they really want to go too far beyond that unless they're secretly planning to buy the Xenosaga IP or something.

I still think that, if anything gets directly tied back to Xenosaga, it'll probably be X, because that solves a thorny lore issue.
Xenoblade X pretty explicitly starts in a different universe than the Klaus trilogy, and I really think that's intentional. Outside of the odd telethia (a bunch of which went into the rift in FC), the Klaus influence seems entirely localized to Mira.

Reading between the lines, the long term plan for Xenoblade appears to have been conceived during the development of X, and I think Takahashi has a plan to tie that in without retcons.

What I meant is that this could reasonably just be an easter egg referencing the term, whereas the other two are more textual references. I would've argued the same for the Yuriev namedrop if it weren't for the logo on the radio; and the entire radio broadcast itself is just describing X lore, down to the exact month of July (as pointed out after my prior post too). There's also that Bandai Namco recieves a Special Thanks credit while Square Enix doesn't; so even if they were trying to imply a connection it doesn't seem like anything has been officially sorted. Would be nice if I were wrong on that assumption though.

Though, I didn't notice before that retroactively making the Ark Ships the first Philadelphia-class colony ship would fit in with that description of the Eldridge being the second (unless i'm forgetting something else from Gears); so perhaps they are at least keeping it in mind still regardless.
I mean all of it is part of the same of the same radio broadcast, and the radio broadcast literally just exists to machinegun trivia that is specific to the other xenogames at the audience. Either all of it is just meaningless easter egg or all of it is Takahashi winking at the camera. Don't see why certain parts should be selectively accepted and others discarded.

The Eldridge is about the only thing specific to Xenogears that they could reference in that radio broadcast that wouldn't feel out of place and they made sure to include it among the Saga and X stuff. No way it wasn't on purpose.

I understand that it's not as hard hitting as a vector logo actually being seen but the intention seems so crystal clear to me. I am just glad they won't disown their own games just because they are not under their control anymore. The message of the DLC about not simply abandoning the past altogether was a beautiful one too and pretty refreshing to be honest.

Finished it last night. What an incredible end!

I was going to say that there is no way they’re going to tie into Xenosaga, but who am I to say that after convincing myself that X is tied into the overall narrative somehow. Lol

For the future of the series, it almost looks like they’re planning to retcon X, perhaps rebooting it while bringing in some Xenosaga elements. Idk, that’s my thought process at the current time. I still need more time to process everything, because holy hell, the ending is just perfect.

After looking into it extensively, I'm fully convinced that the ending broadcast was intended to canonically tie in Xenoblade X to the main trilogy, while making nods to Xenogears and Xenosaga with easter egg references.

The one thing I'm not super sure about is what happened to the two worlds at the end. Did they properly merge this time, or did one just disappear back into antimatter space or something like that? I thought I understood what happened in the main game ending, but this is making me question it again.

The one thing I'm not super sure about is what happened to the two worlds at the end. Did they properly merge this time, or did one just disappear back into antimatter space or something like that? I thought I understood what happened in the main game ending, but this is making me question it again.
I thought it was pretty clearly showing what we presumed happened at the end of 3.

Here's a recap of the events in chronological order:

1. Origin is created as a life ark to continue life beyond the collision of the two worlds.
2. The worlds start colliding, and this is where Z stops time to prevent the total annihilation of both worlds.
  • the events of Future Redeemed occur, followed by the events of Xenoblade 3
  • Z is defeated and the endless now is stopped, continuing time where it left off
3. The worlds continue colliding (seen at the end of the base game as well as Future Redeemed)
4. The new world is successfully rebooted by Origin, and everything Z feared did not come to pass

Now there is one world, based on the original Earth, successfully rebooted by Origin, and containing all the lives of both universes (although they of course do not remember the events of Aionios, and I believe none of them suspect anything strange happened at all)

The White Whale's month of departure is also mentioned, July. So it's exactly the same thing, it only needed the year to perfectly align with X's intro details, with the exception of the fact that, you know, in X's intro cutscene the Earth got destroyed, whereas Xenoblade's Earth got "cleaned" by Klaus.

They almost threw everything on your face, man. It's been years since Xenosaga, though, so I'm excepting this to amount to nothing. It's better for my sanity.
The scale of Project Exodus in FR is also much smaller and a slower rollout. In X ships launched from every major city on the planet simultaneously and most got destroyed. In FR there have been 8 successful launches with only 5 more planned and only 1 set to launch in July. And no aliens. Pretty much completely different.

After looking into it extensively, I'm fully convinced that the ending broadcast was intended to canonically tie in Xenoblade X to the main trilogy, while making nods to Xenogears and Xenosaga with easter egg references.
We're probably getting fairly close to Xenoblade X getting properly tied in, but I don't think the broadcast was directly doing that. Like I said above, X presented itself as a fully separate universe, and I think they're sticking to that.
I thought it was pretty clearly showing what we presumed happened at the end of 3.

Here's a recap of the events in chronological order:

1. Origin is created as a life ark to continue life beyond the collision of the two worlds.
2. The worlds start colliding, and this is where Z stops time to prevent the total annihilation of both worlds.
  • the events of Future Redeemed occur, followed by the events of Xenoblade 3
  • Z is defeated and the endless now is stopped, continuing time where it left off
3. The worlds continue colliding (seen at the end of the base game as well as Future Redeemed)
4. The new world is successfully rebooted by Origin, and everything Z feared did not come to pass

Now there is one world, based on the original Earth, successfully rebooted by Origin, and containing all the lives of both universes (although they of course do not remember the events of Aionios, and I believe none of them suspect anything strange happened at all)
What's confusing is that we see the two worlds separate and the base game ending sort of implied that separation stuck and would have to be overcome. FR seems like it might be sort of going back on that and suggesting they did just recombine anyway and they're only separated by physical space now, but it's not 100% clear.

The main ideas left by XCX's ending monologue (before the 'something about this planet' stinger) are,
1) that other Arks surely must have escaped
2) that Earth might not truly be gone
--coincidentally, both are followed-up on in Future Redeemed.

There're 30 years between Elma's arrival on Earth and the aliens' battle--you would think, even if XCX doesn't explicitly say so--that the Earthlife Colonisation Project would have sent out regular practice runs. Plus, you'd expect that the government wouldn't make it public that they were forewarned of an alien threat, so the pretence of the ECP for some time must have been purely exploratory or expansionistic.

Not to mention that the White Whale contains 20 million people in stasis (aka as data), while the ships talked about on the radio contain much fewer, implying the passengers are physically present on board, or at least as mimeosomes.

One last thing got me upon rewatching the opening cutscene of X just then. The Ghost mothership really has a strong resemblance to Origin, both in appearance and weaponry, doesn't it? Not to mention that it's the Ghosts which force the crash landing on Mira, whose properties are somewhat like those of Aionios. Now I'm reading the lyrics to Black Tar as if ghosts are Moebius and black tar is black fog...

One issue is that there is May 16th 2054 is not a Wednesday--the nearest is in 2046. So, the radio broadcast must take place at least 8 years before XCX.

Last edited:
About the blue comet, you'll notice that it's landing on an Earth just like ours, since it faintly shows the African and Arabian landmasses.

Maybe (maaaaaaaaaybepressxtodoubt) it's a mistake? This is supposed to be the re-merged world (I think?) that is born after 3 after all, so it's kind of strange it would casually revert back to the current continental drift. In fact, one of the two planets that separate after Origin's reboot already shows the Indian subcontinent.

IDK. Just inhaling lots of X hopium here.
XC2’s World is the original Earth, just with the titans having joined with the continents, and presumably after XC1’s ending, the Bionis was transported into some kind of similar world. Since they merge together again, it’s reasonable to assume it’s some kind of mix on top of base Earth, or something
We're probably getting fairly close to Xenoblade X getting properly tied in, but I don't think the broadcast was directly doing that. Like I said above, X presented itself as a fully separate universe, and I think they're sticking to that.

What's confusing is that we see the two worlds separate and the base game ending sort of implied that separation stuck and would have to be overcome. FR seems like it might be sort of going back on that and suggesting they did just recombine anyway and they're only separated by physical space now, but it's not 100% clear.
The worlds do separate again, but even in XC3 Nia and Melia imply that they’ll eventually join again. FR shows that exact process: Aionios (semi-joined frozen worlds) > separate worlds > one world
We don’t know how long it takes for it to happen though

lore dump at the end is to laid out the future of Xenoblade

I think Takahashi is cooking TotallyNotXenosaga or reboot of X or better, X sequel like when they did XBDE prior to XB3

The scale of Project Exodus in FR is also much smaller and a slower rollout. In X ships launched from every major city on the planet simultaneously and most got destroyed. In FR there have been 8 successful launches with only 5 more planned and only 1 set to launch in July. And no aliens. Pretty much completely different.
All of that is completely true, but it's not like it couldn't be solved with some retconning (including the biggest eye roll-inducing discrepancy). For example, it's not like you couldn't make the case that:

- The explanations of X's characters about PE come from their point of view, soldiers who were forced to become so after the alien intervention, not to mention that, when the game properly starts, it's been two years since the White Whale landed on Mira. Aside from those accounts, we don't get to really hear more details about X's PE, let alone actual documents for us to analyze. Most of the guys who we speak to about it also were involved with the project.

- The broadcast in FR is definitely being brought by a commercial station unaffiliated to this "Coalition government", so who's to say authorities weren't covering things up at the highest level? Not revealing to the general population that Earth is about to become a large battlefield for two superlarge alien civilizations seems like a sensible action to allow for a smooth and organized evacuation. These "small rollouts" could all have been fake or actually larger or inexistent. Furthermore, Project Exodus' largest and deepest secret, Elma's identity, was only known to very few people until the Lifehold battle. So, in other words, there's some credence to believe that the Project as a whole could've been entailed in a lot of mysteries from the beginning.

- The last one is that the Earth being destroyed in X's intro is actually the result of Klaus' experiments, simple as that. Maybe the alien intervention had already ended by then, leaving behind a barren Earth, which Klaus alludes to an one point, or maybe it was still happening. But Earth is huge, so you could maybe say that the Bean Stalks were afar from the battle and actually being disputed by humans. So Klaus does his magic and "the destruction" was actually the Conduit's job.

It's way too many assumptions, but that's my two cents to, forcefully, make it fit, and also why I'm leaning towards simply believing that they will reuse all those references (both X and Xenosaga's) into a future brand new game not related to Takahashi's previous works, but seriously inspired by them. Might as well call it Xenoblade Saga.

I've finished the game. Looks like they actually went and connected it to saga. Never thought they'd do it. I admittedly let out a gasp when I heard Dimitri Yuriev's name on the radio. And of course, the radio even had the Vector Industries logo. Haven't read the whole thread yet, but given the prior two things and the thanks to Bandai Namco in the credits, that's doubtlessly KOS-MOS falling toward earth from the post-credits of Episode III.

Given what we saw happen in Xenoblade's events, it can't be the exact same Xenosaga we know. It would have to be a version where Grimoire Verum was replaced with Klaus. That seems minor at first but then you remember Nephilim was Grimoire's daughter, so no Grimoire also means no Nephilim or this hypothetical version of Xenosaga that played out in the Xenoblade timeline had some other replacement/equivalent for Nephilim.

It was certainly surprising, really didn't think they'd ever flat out connect the games nor is it something I really wanted myself. I'm curious what this means for the direction of the series with Takahashi saying this DLC would point to the future. Like is itjust straight up going to be a Xenosaga sequel now? Surely they wouldn't want to work out deals with Namco and get KOS-MOS rights for every title moving forward. I still think it's a good idea to call it quits here and let a hypothetical Xenoblade 4 start fresh with a new world, new fantasy races, and go from there like Dragon Quest 4 starting over with the Zenithia trilogy after 3 ended the Erdrick trilogy.

edit: Oh and caught the X references on the radio, but those line up even less with Xenoblade's established events than Xenosaga does. Like we actually saw the earth destroyed during a battle with Ganglion and Ghosts. Like replacing Grimoire with Klaus seems a lot easier to handwave than aliens attacking.

I think they merged. We are first shown Jupiter to indicate that yes, this is indeed the Solar System. Then in an empty region of space the two worlds begin to materialize as separate, drifting entitites before finally merging into one.

I think of it like this: Origin was originally designed to simply allow the two worlds to survive. But then it unexpectedly became the stage for what was essentially the collective of humanity having a heated debate with itself about whether they really want to return or just be kept in stasis, suggesting that ultimately it's the will of humanity itself that dictates what Origin will do. After the events of 3, Origin starts performing its original intended function again, but it goes beyond that. Through the accumulated experiences and emotions of humanity during the whole event, humanity doesn't merely want to survive: they want to be together. Obviously we see this in the party, but also in the many sidequests and events throughout 3, tons of examples of people from both worlds who want to be together as a result of everything that has happened. So Origin goes beyond simply ensuring the survival of the two worlds and it combines them together, because that's ultimately what humanity decides it wants.

I think they merged. We are first shown Jupiter to indicate that yes, this is indeed the Solar System. Then in an empty region of space the two worlds begin to materialize as separate, drifting entitites before finally merging into one.

I think of it like this: Origin was originally designed to simply allow the two worlds to survive. But then it unexpectedly became the stage for what was essentially the collective of humanity having a heated debate with itself about whether they really want to return or just be kept in stasis, suggesting that ultimately it's the will of humanity itself that dictates what Origin will do. After the events of 3, Origin starts performing its original intended function again, but it goes beyond that. Through the accumulated experiences and emotions of humanity during the whole event, humanity doesn't merely want to survive: they want to be together. Obviously we see this in the party, but also in the many sidequests and events throughout 3, tons of examples of people from both worlds who want to be together as a result of everything that has happened. So Origin goes beyond simply ensuring the survival of the two worlds and it combines them together, because that's ultimately what humanity decides it wants.
I don’t know if it’s just because of Origin that they ultimately combine, since they say the worlds themselves longed to become one again. I think it might be both, or Origin is what allows it to happen more smoothly, but not the catalyst

All of that is completely true, but it's not like it couldn't be solved with some retconning (including the biggest eye roll-inducing discrepancy). For example, it's not like you couldn't make the case that:

- The explanations of X's characters about PE come from their point of view, soldiers who were forced to become so after the alien intervention, not to mention that, when the game properly starts, it's been two years since the White Whale landed on Mira. Aside from those accounts, we don't get to really hear more details about X's PE, let alone actual documents for us to analyze. Most of the guys who we speak to about it also were involved with the project.

- The broadcast in FR is definitely being brought by a commercial station unaffiliated to this "Coalition government", so who's to say authorities weren't covering things up at the highest level? Not revealing to the general population that Earth is about to become a large battlefield for two superlarge alien civilizations seems like a sensible action to allow for a smooth and organized evacuation. These "small rollouts" could all have been fake or actually larger or inexistent. Furthermore, Project Exodus' largest and deepest secret, Elma's identity, was only known to very few people until the Lifehold battle. So, in other words, there's some credence to believe that the Project as a whole could've been entailed in a lot of mysteries from the beginning.

- The last one is that the Earth being destroyed in X's intro is actually the result of Klaus' experiments, simple as that. Maybe the alien intervention had already ended by then, leaving behind a barren Earth, which Klaus alludes to an one point, or maybe it was still happening. But Earth is huge, so you could maybe say that the Bean Stalks were afar from the battle and actually being disputed by humans. So Klaus does his magic and "the destruction" was actually the Conduit's job.

It's way too many assumptions, but that's my two cents to, forcefully, make it fit, and also why I'm leaning towards simply believing that they will reuse all those references (both X and Xenosaga's) into a future brand new game not related to Takahashi's previous works, but seriously inspired by them. Might as well call it Xenoblade Saga.
Xenoblade (and Xeno- more broadly) has an explicitly established multiverse. X can tie directly into the story without any retcons needed, they just need to establish where Mira and/or the Samaarians came from (probably the former, I think the latter may be left strategically ambiguous).
Yeah, I could buy that. It works thematically, at least.

Xenoblade (and Xeno- more broadly) has an explicitly established multiverse. X can tie directly into the story without any retcons needed, they just need to establish where Mira and/or the Samaarians came from (probably the former, I think the latter may be left strategically ambiguous).
I'd personally prefer the angle of Klaus' world being the starting point of all the madness, frankly.

I'd personally prefer the angle of Klaus' world being the starting point of all the madness, frankly.
Mira is certainly subject to Klaus' influence, with all the subtle (and not so subtle) references, but
it is notably mostly absent from the broader universe. IIRC, there's hard confirmation that Nopon can't be found anywhere else, even in the future thanks to Professor B, and the only Xenoblade-adjacent thing that shows up outside of Mira to my recollection are telethia, which kind of have a built in excuse for being wherever as of FC. Mira defintiely seems related to the other Xenoblades somehow, but I have reservations about applying that to the Samaarians and/or Earth.

Back
Top Bottom