• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Xbox Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase on June 12 at 10 am PT, 6 pm BST [Update: Xbox Games Showcase Extended at 10AM PT, 6PM BST]

I hope they show off something more populated with actual other characters – at the moment this feels very been there done that to recent indie games (with higher fidelity)

So... Cocoon and Minecraft Legends for Switch, right? We still got something out of it.

Few of the games I can see on Switch once the timed exclusivity ends, like Ravenlok.

So, this is basically Fallout in space by the looks of it? Guess I'll just play The Outer Worlds, at least that wasn't broken as all hell at launch...

Oh hell yea, these cities look great. They’re pulling me back in. Maybe Bethesda can do what cyberpunk-didn’t

I’m always amazed how folks can take the concept of SPACE and ALIENS and NEW WORLDS and make it seem so sterile.

Nooo not cursor menus!! This game keeps pumping me up and then letting me down lol

I mean, there's potential for something truly fantastic here, and while I'm uncertain if it can be pulled off in a fashion that makes the potential justice, even if it lands in the ballpark, I'm in.

The planet stuff is just giving off very Mass Effect 1 vibes and I do not think I care for it.

Gah, algorithmically generated systems just aren’t for me. I love handcrafted worlds, sorry Bethesda I’m out

I really hope Starfield ends up being good and I enjoy it. I've been really let down by so many western rpgs in the past however many years.

1000 planets is quite a lot, must have been procedurally generated, then presumably customized.

Oh yeah I just thought, where the hell was State of Decay 3?
Damn, that was one of the few things I was looking forward to seeing more of before the show started.

As a game pass subscriber I’m really happy with this presentation. The next 12 months look great.

I'm just gonna say it but I think Starfield barely makes it in 1st half of 2023. I'd bet it gets delayed to the fall even.

I'm just gonna say it but I think Starfield barely makes it in 1st half of 2023. I'd bet it gets delayed to the fall even.
So odd how the simplest of scenes (the opening one) looked to struggle with frame rate but the bigger open cities and such didn’t

Starfield kind of feels like a generic space game.

At least Elder Scrolls and Fallout have a super interesting setting regardless of the quality of the games.

I will definitely check it out though when it releases though.

Really I feel like that's the main thing about the presentation. Nothing really excited me that much, but there's a good amount of stuff I will check out on Gamepass.

Hmm,

Silksong
Overwatch 2
Diablo 4

That's probably it from this show for me, not one of the new games interested me today sadly.

Keep in mind, Microsoft has that follow-on presentation later this week that will have more announcements!

Very pleased. It really picked up in interest over the course of the show. I'm happy with the pacing and variety, and will definitely be rewatching a lot of the trailers.

Also, this makes GamePass just look ridiculous. (In a good way!)

Games of the show for me were Cocoon, that shadow stealth game, the game with the blue haired girl, Persona 3 and Starfield.

Back
Top Bottom