• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Xbox Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase on June 12 at 10 am PT, 6 pm BST [Update: Xbox Games Showcase Extended at 10AM PT, 6PM BST]

Bokuringo

Like Like
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him

Today, we are excited to announce that the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will stream on Sunday, June 12 at 10 a.m. PT. This show will feature amazing titles coming from Xbox Game Studios, Bethesda, and our partners around the world.

The Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will include everything you need to know about the diverse lineup of games coming soon to the Xbox ecosystem, including upcoming releases to Game Pass on Xbox and PC.

Source: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/04/28/xbox-and-bethesda-showcase-on-sunday-june-12/

Xbox games showcase extended at 10AM PT, 6PM BST.

Last edited:
I wonder how Nintendo will play it?

Also, it seems like MS isn't going under the SGF umbrella.

This event will be the big reveal for Starfield. Can't wait for Todd's sweet little lies.

Dear Sony we need a Sunday or Monday night Showcase.

Dear Nintendo we need that big direct on Tuesday morning.

Come on! We can save the E3 fun without the E3 branding and show floor still!

I'm excited for Starfield's coming out party. It'll be cool to see Forza Motorsport again, too.

I'm hoping for at least one big surprise. Like, if Machinegames had any sort of project in the works before the Indiana Jones game, it feels like we have to see that soon.

And please no terrible looking mobile Commander Keen revival.

So right around the usual E3 slot. Looks like companies are going to stick with this period for their big summer showcases, which is nice.

This should theoretically be a doozy. Looking forward to what they have in store. 90% sure I'm buying a Series X around this time, so push me over the edge Phil

I just want to see Starfield. I feel like most of what MS has in the pipeline that I am interested in is still a couple of years out.

Banjo Threeie, let's go!

b76257e5e54e3611e87b483b1dade705.jpg

Just requested the day off from work. Haven't missed an Xbox show since E3 2008 aka the one when PlayStation fanboys threatened suicide.

Starfield gameplay is a lock, but I'd love to see some single-player Halo DLC, a date and gameplay for Redfall, and of course some Game Pass announcements. It feels like Xbox has an absurd amount of games in the pipeline, just a question of when they'll start dropping.

It’s like when the Grinch stole Christmas but all the Whos down in Whoville showed up to celebrate anyway.

This is real good news for Xbox fans tiny hope for Banjo-Threeie 🤪, i wished Nintendo would announce their things this early, so we don't have to just wonder are we still getting a Summer Direct

Exactly at the usual time. Nice.

Glad to see that their event is still going ahead unabated, despite the actual E3 falling apart :)

I normally very much look forward to the XBOX showcases, but I dunno what they could possibly show at this that I'd be interested in and is coming, say, before the end of next year.

I normally very much look forward to the XBOX showcases, but I dunno what they could possibly show at this that I'd be interested in and is coming, say, before the end of next year.
Starfield looks neat. Not sure what the schedules are going to be, but I’m also looking forward to Avowed and Fable.

Yeah it really feels like they showed their hand already when it comes to internal titles. Luckily I’m down to be proven wrong and expect to be with how many studios they have now!

Starfield looks neat. Not sure what the schedules are going to be, but I’m also looking forward to Avowed and Fable.
Yeah, I'd be interested in seeing some Fable. Perfect Dark is the other game I want to see, but I doubt that'll release before 2027 at this rate.

See Microsoft is basically doing the same time when they would’ve done for E3. Nintendo just basically needs to do the same. You don’t need E3 or Geoff.

Can’t wait for Starfield 64 !

That’s a relief to see that at least Microsoft is doing its own thing e3 or not.
Looking forward to it !

Please Microsoft, gimme Forza Horizon 5 expansions. Or a Forza Horizon 1 remake it doesn't matter.

Digging this up since Starfield and Redfall got delayed. There's also a rumor going around of a Gears of War collection ala The Master Chief Collection.

Starfield and Redfall are still 100% going to be shown I'm sure, but it's like damn, Xbox has nothing coming this year as of right now. I really hope they bring the goods because there's a ton of negativity and doom and gloom going around.

Give me rare replay please... Even if it means we get more N64 and less MS games. But add perfect dark HD and goldeneye HD and I am set.

So if the Acti-Bliz deal doesn’t close till 2023, we shouldn’t expect to hear anything regarding it right?

Can’t wait for the eventual Game Pass drops

So if the Acti-Bliz deal doesn’t close till 2023, we shouldn’t expect to hear anything regarding it right?

There might be something but if there is it would just like it was a 3rd party non-part of Xbox with some marketing deal to show the game in the event. Right now they are just ‘another’ third party

Yeah expect nothing until the deal closes. Also expect MS to be ready so as soon as the deal closes they are rolling out content to gamepass.

Until then it’ll be mums the word.

Todd better bring some Starfield gameplay or else. Also keen to potentially see some more of Avowed, though I'm not sure if it might be too early for that.

Give me a Gears Of War collection just like the MCC without all the launch issues, and I'll be set.
Oh, and drop the requirement of XBL Gold for online play.

That is quite a long presentation, but not too different from the norm. Really should split some of these things out over the course of the year (might have to happen if the Activision merger occurs). Starting to have too many studios to cram into a yearly show.

The lack of Fable puts a bit of a damper on my expectations, but I hope to see some more on Bethesda projects. Starfield is delayed, but I think we’ll still see a trailer. Heard something about a potential New Vegas 2 being talked about, so I’d take even a concept trailer/logo drop. Aside from that, give me some weird Obsidian stuff.

Won't be able to watch it live because of a family thing. Guess the VOD will have to do.

I really hope that it's a good show with dated games because the year has been really poor for Microsoft. Their Last game was Halo Infinite and they're only planning 5 games for this fiscal year at least.
I expect third party day one on Gamepass to fill the year, maybe FF7R ?

This guy leaked everything about the SGF and State of Play.

Sighs and resolves to watch this event too, I guess

While I like to think I'm too jaded to get my hopes up for Silksong (I'm honestly half convinced this guy established a record just to clown on Hollow Knight fans now) I did sit through Keighley's Sci-Fi Horror Shooter Fest for a much lower chance of Silksong so I might as well sit through what'll probably be a vastly more interesting presentation for it as well

Sighs and resolves to watch this event too, I guess

While I like to think I'm too jaded to get my hopes up for Silksong (I'm honestly half convinced this guy established a record just to clown on Hollow Knight fans now) I did sit through Keighley's Sci-Fi Horror Shooter Fest for a much lower chance of Silksong so I might as well sit through what'll probably be a vastly more interesting presentation for it as well
Look at it this way: If it's here, we'll never have to watch a Geoff event ever again.

well, it seems that leaker has liked tweet about Overdose being tied to Xbox.... Sunday is gonna be interesting

Back
Top Bottom