• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Xbox Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase on June 12 at 10 am PT, 6 pm BST [Update: Xbox Games Showcase Extended at 10AM PT, 6PM BST]

Insider_wtf is God lol. I might be wrong, but wasn't that tweet posted before if after. Kinda tired rn.

Banjo will come to PC so it won't make me buy Xbox or sub to GP but I will give Xbox their 40-60$ for the game (or if releases in a busy period the price that it gets when on sale)

Summary by Idle Sloth of Tom’s stream :
wh07.jpeg

Last edited:
Summary by Idle Sloth of Tom’s stream :
wh07.jpeg
Outside of the 20-30 games thing. This doesnt seem really great show for me, but there is a lot of stuff unannounced with no name so is too early to judge (I say it because all here is already announced)

pd: ignore didnt see the there will be a lot of surprise thing. It will depend on them then

Not worried about Avowed not being there. Starfield is clearly their main focus. They aren't going to be doing any deep dives in any other first party RPGs when Starfield is the crown jewel.

Looking forward to this. Series S is my back up console but it's always good to have more options and see if Microsoft can get me hooked on game pass in the longer run.

Also the film chat is reminding me I really need to watch more films at home.

I’m not sure if Silksong is shocking or Adam Sandler in a good movie
Adam Sandler has a few of great films honestly. It’s just nowhere near as popular as his other ones.

I would recommend Meyerwitz Stories but Dustin Hoffmen plays a central character.

Punch Drunk Love is great.

Uncut Gems is good but I don’t know what Julia Fox did. Haven’t seen her in anything since this film. Which’s she’s okay in but nothing remarkable. It’s an Adam Sandler showpiece

Wondering what the Halo that'll be there but not what I expect will be. See, because I'd expect a Battle Royale reveal.
I wouldn't expect a spinoff game.
Although by saying that, am I now expecting one?
Hmm...

Even if Silksong is here, there is still the surprise of when it is coming out. It... could be released the same day. The Nividia leak had it listed for Feb 2022, maybe it got moved to exactly 4 months later.

Even if Silksong is here, there is still the surprise of when it is coming out. It... could be released the same day. The Nividia leak had it listed for Feb 2022, maybe it got moved to exactly 4 months later.
I wish, but a Sunday release would be pretty weird and we would have heard of review outlets getting it by now. Silksong will release in July/August if I had to bet.

Now that it's pretty likely Silksong will be showing up I will now become preemptively disappointed that it's not shadowdropped

Ugh, I wish this wasn't at 4am for me, these rumours and leaks sound juicy. I guess I'll wake up and immediately be checking youtube.

When people talk about Microsoft having a great showcase it always relies on showing games which are years and years away to pull it off. Nintendo very rarely does this (BotW2/MP4) and usually keeps to showing games that are 12-18 months off or even less.

I think it’s quite easy to have a ‘great showcase’ if much of what is shown is the near entire in development catalogue. Can you imagine a Nintendo E3 direct where they were showing a ton of games due for 2024 (or later)? People would lose their shit at how awesome the line up was.

I’ve wanted to jump into Xbox for a while because of Gamepass but they need to make me feel hyped for now and the near future, which is something they very rarely pull off. Hopefully tonight that can change because I don’t care at the moment if a struggling studio is planning to release Perfect Dark in 2025.

Back
Top Bottom