• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Xbox Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase on June 12 at 10 am PT, 6 pm BST [Update: Xbox Games Showcase Extended at 10AM PT, 6PM BST]

The show has slowed down for me but I really appreciate what they’re showing

Idk if I believe in banjo anymore beyond a remake if it’s a show locked to 12 months.. The rumor was that it’s in production not so much coming soon

No, he said that it was in production and made a prediction that it would be at this event

he also said it isn't coming out anytime soon and it was specifically said that this show is all stuff within the next 12 months

anyone still expecting to see banjo in this is just pointlessly getting their hopes up

Announcing Persona and Having a Pride emblem on Twitter sure is something.

I’ve ranted about Persona 4 Golden on here and it’s a shame im just gonna see a bunch of Xbox folks completely praise it and ignore the issues it has.

Announcing Persona and Having a Pride emblem on Twitter sure is something.

I’ve ranted about Persona 4 Golden on here and it’s a shame im just gonna see a bunch of Xbox folks completely praise it and ignore the issues it has.
FYI it hasn’t actually been announced here

I like not just the range of games but range of artstyles for the games shown. Not just the grim dark edgy let’s go into hyper reality visual design of one too many games these days.

Ooh wow I’ll eat crow on not expecting a strong Blizzard / Activision presence

Thank god we didn’t waste 10 minutes on COD lol, thanks Geoff for taking that L

Gosh, I really need to look into getting a gaming laptop. There have been so many games during this show that I’d absolutely love to play.

Gosh, I really need to look into getting a gaming laptop. There have been so many games during this show that I’d absolutely love to play.
A Series S is an easy cheap entry point into most of these, especially with keyboard and mouse support! I’ve seen a lot of people set it up at their desk

Oh i guess that Flight Simulator collab was the “Halo rep not that you’d expect” for the show

Considering my low expectations I think the show has been pretty decent. A fair few games that I didn't know about that I'm interested in playing. Hope it has a strong close.

Sorry, but this just feels boring to watch. Obviously, the majority of your will likely disagree, but I'm not a fan of this kinda pacing.

A Series S is an easy cheap entry point into most of these, especially with keyboard and mouse support! I’ve seen a lot of people set it up at their desk
I live on a boat, and don’t have access to a television that would be suitable to play any console games. Otherwise I would totally have an XB by now! (and probably a PS5 too)

Considering my low expectations I think the show has been pretty decent. A fair few games that I didn't know about that I'm interested in playing. Hope it has a strong close.
Yeah Starfield is a big one but… I hope it’s not all that’s left

Considering Nate apparently said Banjo will be announced at this event I'm gonna hold on to expecting it, don't see any reason to think it won't show yet.

Hope it's clear by now to you and everybody else that Nate did not say it's appearing in this show, just that he predicted it.

Persona 3 Portable instead of FES is a big oof
it's got the femc plus party control that fes lacks. Would have been nice for a p3 collection that had both games so you could pick a version to play (no they were never going to combine these into a single game, wishful thinking).

This is super cool thought the main character feels ripped out of a default asset pack compared to the beautiful world and enemies

I can’t stress how much I adore that Microsoft has just blurred the line between Indie, AA and AAA with GamePass and their announcements

Back
Top Bottom