• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Music What song are you listening to right now?

It's soothing and depressing as fuck at the same time. I love the soundtrack as much as I love the game!

I’m now going to start using “splash” as an equivalent to slaps/bops/rips, for sad songs.

This song fucking splashes.

This song dosen‘t splash like Irene would say, though there is one strophe where they sing about when the sky is falling apart they are dogging it. I think that is a life lesson everyone should keep close to their heart.

Edit: But yeah perfect song when you think the world has gone crazy again.

Last edited:
First listened to this song (and this album) back in high school, and found myself putting it on as background music while I go about my tasks tonight. "Shakespeare and company refuse to kill the kitten scratching me" is just one of those lyrics that have forever stuck within my mind.

First listened to this song (and this album) back in high school, and found myself putting it on as background music while I go about my tasks tonight. "Shakespeare and company refuse to kill the kitten scratching me" is just one of those lyrics that have forever stuck within my mind.

I was really into Sonata Arctica in college - I saw them in concert before Unia was released and they ruled. One of the best live shows I've been to!

It's Eurovision season again so I'm basically pretty hooked at my favorites of this year.

mario-kart-drifting.gif
sonic-the-hedgehog-break-dance.gif

This week, among others, I'm listening to the new The Libertines album. Still not sure how to feel about it. I was not ready for mostly mellow The Libertines.

today I am contributing a selection from a serious contender for the funniest album cover of all time

Back
Top Bottom