• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!
  • General system instability
    🚧 We apologise for the recent server issues. The site may be unavaliable while we investigate the problem. 🚧

Music What song are you listening to right now?

Currently listening to The Willing Well III off of Good Apollo. The Willing Well suite is one of the greatest set of songs Coheed has ever produced. Good Apollo isn’t my favorite Coheed album (blasphemy, I know!), but credit where it’s due.

Dave Davies has been active on Twitter lately so I’ve been thinking about his work with the Kinks a lot. He sings on this one:

and this one (first verse+guitar):

And his incredible guitar really shines here too:

Can't believe The Man Who is already 24 years old - and boy I hope I can see Travis again some time, 10 Songs was actually better than the other two albums post-comeback.

A new project on Genosha from our friends Hidden and Eye-D. Ther most oppressive hardcore/darkcore I have heard in a while:

increasingly sure this is the best song of the year. pc music definitely going out on a high note

I know that's not necessarily the most popular genre here, but "Song Cry" by Jay-Z showed up on a random Spotify playlist of mine, and I really gotta ask : who raps better than Jay-Z ?

Every so often I dig this track up and give it a listen. Was a Google exclusive that I have held on to for quite some time. What a tour de force.

Despite calling myself a Parrothead, I couldn't quite bring myself around to listening to Bubbles Up when Jimmy Buffett had just passed away in September.

Finally have now. Did get me a lil choked up.

A couple more singles have been released from this upcoming album and I'm listening to them now. I'll be excited to get this on vinyl as soon as I can. Jimmy's humour has always been a highlight, especially for "My Gummie Just Kicked In" lmao

Still some of the most unintentionally great so bad it's good songs of all time ... or intentionally great? No matter how bad it is, it always puts a smile on my face

Oh oh, you're being a penys ... colada that is Spongebob steel guitar solo intensifies

Thank you Todd in the Shadows for
making me finding this

saw a funny tweet about passion pit a week ago and have been on a bit of a kick with him for the first time in a while

I adore this song. Some say it depresses them and I can understand why. But I absolutely love it.

Back
Top Bottom