• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!
  • General system instability
    🚧 We apologise for the recent server issues. The site may be unavaliable while we investigate the problem. 🚧

Music What song are you listening to right now?

The thread’s premise is to post once a day at most and you’ve been asked to slow down with posting before by the OP. You have been threadbanned for a month - PixelKnight, Irene, Xghost777

Listening to one of the good old grandmaster bands of punk:

pP-XyfUpGLrwPL9JFrmbPQqVyB0ppuBbCp_EoU4BTIzP5zc7-pPduOskriTe0fMp3nxE3bzC-TqCcEY=w544-h544-l90-rj

Also, while not necessarily being a song i currently listen too, i just found this t-shirt and ... i'm about this close to buy it. ^^

1695662762-209323-full-900x500.jpg

E:

Aaaaaand i bought it.

Last edited:
Listening to one of the good old grandmaster bands of punk:

pP-XyfUpGLrwPL9JFrmbPQqVyB0ppuBbCp_EoU4BTIzP5zc7-pPduOskriTe0fMp3nxE3bzC-TqCcEY=w544-h544-l90-rj

Also, while not necessarily being a song i currently listen too, i just found this t-shirt and ... i'm about this close to buy it. ^^

1695662762-209323-full-900x500.jpg

E:

Aaaaaand i bought it.
Gonna out myself as a late adopter of them by this but Age of Unreason was my first Bad Religion album, then started to dig up their older stuff. Great album :D

Gonna out myself as a late adopter of them by this but Age of Unreason was my first Bad Religion album, then started to dig up their older stuff. Great album :D

I don't think they ever made an album that i would call bad.

... Just less good than the others. ^^

I went to see a... "band?" this past weekend. They're a bunch of kids that blend punk and techno (well, more like "bakalao") music and their live show was an absolute riot.

Still thinking about them

People have been talking about the "onslaught of games" in 2023, and here I am, with an onslaught of albums from artists I love. Tesseract, Steven Wilson and Gunship in the matter of weeks.

I know Psychocandy is the go-to record of The Jezus and Mary Chain but I have a soft spot for Automatic:

I’m a bit Bowie guy. I can easily divert to other music, but I always flow back to him. So right now, I’m listening to It’s No Game, Part 1, from his Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps) album. It’s the album best known for Ashes to Ashes.

But yeah, I’m hooked to the song right now. I just find it very brilliant and concur with the thought that it’s Bowie’s best vocal performance. The range the song has, the insertion of Japanese lines spoken by a Japanese women and Bowie shouting is just superb.

I also love how Part 2 of the song is a more relaxed rendition

Back
Top Bottom