• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Rumour What happened to Super Mario Oddysey 2?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4629
  • Start date
I keep having pretty alright days and then remembering that I might have to suffer through getting Odyssey 2 after seven fucking years and it just annihilates my good mood

We don't trust no Zippos here in these parts. But yeah, he doesn't have the best track record, with any successful "leaks" tending to be more education guesses than anything else.

To be fair, we still have zero clue as to who could be developing Princess Peach Showtime. In the "First-Party Development" thread, we're pretty much assuming Good-Feel due to them not having done a Nintendo project for a while, but it's a bit of a question mark since figuring out what Nintendo studio or partner is doing what can be a bit hard until we can actually look through the credits. Hell, even then, some of us are still arguing over whether Eighting should be considered a co-developer or a support studio on Pikmin 4. EPD Tokyo could be the team working on it, but if they're also working on Donkey Kong, it doesn't seem too likely. They're probably one of the larger production teams at EPD, but AFAIK, not large enough to have three games in full production at a time.

if they do both BotW 2 and Odyssey 2 that would frankly be very disappointing

thankfully, i can now reveal that they’re instead making Super Mario Paradise, in which our favorite plumber is sent to hell

you won’t believe the kind of plumbing you’ll need to get Luigi’s harpy-thrashed tree corpse out of the forest of the suicides

It was never a thing for sure. Just like the Mario Wonder team, I’m sure the 3D Mario team had no deadlines to make their next game for Switch 2.

Back
Top Bottom