• Hey Guest! As we are sure you are aware, Russia has invaded Ukraine. Check out our pinned thread in the Roost for resources on how to support Ukraine in their ongoing crisis. Let's show our solidarity with the Ukrainian people!

StarTopic Visual Novels |ST| Let’s-a-read!

Bloodis

Rattata
Banned
Language like this is overly harsh and unwarranted. - blondkayvon, hologram, paranoodle
Thanks, good to know!

Yes, why? Was it not clear?
You don't think that switch can run a video?
Thanks, good to know!

Yes, why? Was it not clear?
I suppose that you could say that there are many people with stupid opinions, like doubting the Switch can run a video.
Thanks for clarifying which ones you have.

Last edited:

Rave

Rattata
Pronouns
He/Him
For what it's worth, I have heard the Switch version of Centennial Case is blurrier than it is on other platforms. My guess is the videos are more compressed or at a lower resolution to make the filesize more acceptable for the Switch. It's about 15GB on PS4/PC and they have the videos at 1080p, while PS5 is like 60GB(!) or something for 4K videos. What's the size on Switch?

Amadeus

Sin and Punishment
Pronouns
He/him
FamiGold
For what it's worth, I have heard the Switch version of Centennial Case is blurrier than it is on other platforms. My guess is the videos are more compressed or at a lower resolution to make the filesize more acceptable for the Switch. It's about 15GB on PS4/PC and they have the videos at 1080p, while PS5 is like 60GB(!) or something for 4K videos. What's the size on Switch?
the videos are running at 720p on Switch and the game is about 15GB too

Ozzie

Like Like
As I'm playing through 13 Sentinels last night, I was thinking to myself, after this, I only have AI Nirvana and Project Rain Code (new game from team Danganronpa) and potentially AA7 left when it comes to quality and unique VNs. And then boom, a brand new detective murder VN by the author of Fata Morgana. Keep them coming!

Although I must admit, I haven't bought Fata Morgana and I hear so much praise for it.

Pronouns
She/Her
The premise of "M" looks so neat!!!

Like wow you're basically playing tag with yourself since you'll play through the pov of the detective AND killer!
Very interested in Novectacle's new work!

Top Bottom