• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Pre-Release The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Pre-Release Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
zh5quwonl6ja1.jpg

From TotK artbook (allegedly)

source -

So first the OLED Switch Leak and now the artbook Leak, what's next?

This is where I nope out. The temptation's too great. Hopefully the rest are put in spoiler tags.

Holy shit that's real, y'all.

If things keep heating up like this, I might disappear from the face of the Internet before the final trailer drops.

And it looks like he will post the rest of the Artbook in Spoiler Tags in the reddit Thread.... God Damn how is that even possible :(

Looks pretty real. This will def change in game tho since it's a concept art. I love this design for sky structures tho

I'm not sure what the thread policy is for leaks like that, but I think it's worth mentioning that we should spoiler tag it here as well (unless it's an official Nintendo release via promo materials).

Jep, It's happening... looks like the Leakes are Real, how is that even possible so for before Release?
Could it be that the Game is Maybe Realeasing early?

It's so tempting to look at it... but I have to be strong!

I think it’s a pretty safe bet that there is nothing particularly spoilery in there that we haven’t already seen in trailers.

I thinking the great plateau will be n enemy stronghold in this game, that you probably won't get to until late in the game.

Well, could be, but I've seen something that wasn't in any Trailer yet, still be carefull.

I've seen one picture, and it wasn't by choice (via Twitter) - if it's real, it definitely contains new information.

lol @ having access to the artbook months ahead of time and just posting material from the trailers

On one hand, I hope the artbook has a good range of content, because, y’know, I bought one. On the other,

edit: Oh that didn’t last long. They’ve already posted more shots showing unrevealed content.

Last edited:
Ah man. I am not having the game spoiled by an art book of all things. These first few images aren’t so bad, but planning to do the whole book? I don’t post in this thread a whole lot, but I am always reading it. Sadly, time for me to bow out now. 🙁

But I still asking how? How has he the Artbook 3 Month prior to the Release?
I'm guessing the game getting delayed a few months caused some of the physical stuff that was already scheduled for production to be produced relatively early compared to the eventual release date of the game. I'm sure that's why we've already seen the TotK OLED as well.

That’s it? Or are they going to be slowly leaking more artwork? Kinda boring first picks tbh. EDIT: oh my I take that back there are more than I thought.

Yes there's new stuff being leaked including new equipment and enemies which weren't in any trailer, as well as a hypothesis we had being essentially confirmed (it was an easy to guess one).

Whatever I've seen is cool af and not too spoilery but this is it. Not stepping foot in the rest of the internet for some time.

I'm guessing the game getting delayed a few months caused some of the physical stuff that was already scheduled for production to be produced relatively early compared to the eventual release date of the game. I'm sure that's why we've already seen the TotK OLED as well.

Yeah that has to be it.... man I really resist to not look at it.

Wonder if we find out if Tears of the Kingdom has also been done for over a year lol.

Probably not. But imagine if it’s that’s the case

Not gonna lie, Yup this sucks. It's going to be hard to avoid spoilers..
Having your most anticipated game, possibly of all time, spoiled.. kinda sucks doesnt it?

Could we at the very least here on Fami have a spoiler thread so I can swiftly hide that thread?

My comment asking not to spoil too much 2 months out got downvoted lol - poor Zelda team lol - maybe this is the end for me on the Zelda internet too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff Communication
Please note that this thread is completely spoiler-free, and that includes tagged spoilers. If you want to discuss spoilers, we refer to the spoiler thread.
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom